does anyone know when the tv games will be announced

Smoked-Glass

Smoked-Glass

anyone work for sky? the usual moving of games to early/late kick offs plus Sunday ones would be helfpul. trying to organise a trip and don't want to be on a train while a game is on e.g.

Only one I'm aware of is our game against Rangers at Ibrox being moved to Saturday 1230 kick off.

Only one I'm aware of is our game against Rangers at Ibrox being moved to Saturday 1230 kick off.

Yeah mate the first two weekends are the only ones confirmed yet youd probably think a month before kick off

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Lunchtime KOs are going to be a problem for me this season, I hope there aren't too many of them.

Smoked-Glass

Lunchtime KOs are going to be a problem for me this season, I hope there aren't too many of them.

No derby or visit of the old firm will be on a saturday at 3pm. either saturday or sunday lunchtime (or wednesday night)

Stupid Sexy Flanders

No derby or visit of the old firm will be on a saturday at 3pm. either saturday or sunday lunchtime (or wednesday night)

Our TV games used to be Sunday at 2pm, that would be doable. Midweek even better for me. Saturday 3pm best of all though. 12pm KOs are hideous.

Archived