Outright League Winners...

RoyCropper

RoyCropper

Maybe abit early but i cant see past Peterhead and Man Utd double at 8.93/1. Considering going fairly large on it.

Peterhead were relegated but have strengthened severely and pulled off a major coup in signing Rory McAllister. Also, Fergie is getting better with age and has invested heavily on stars for the future. I dont think it will take them long to gel and cant see past them.

Going to hold off for a while to see what Chelsea do in the transfer market though as i think they would be the closest to Utd.

Thoughts?

:thumbsup:

Maybe abit early but i cant see past Peterhead and Man Utd double at 8.93/1. Considering going fairly large on it.

Peterhead were relegated but have strengthened severely and pulled off a major coup in signing Rory McAllister. Also, Fergie is getting better with age and has invested heavily on stars for the future. I dont think it will take them long to gel and cant see past them.

Going to hold off for a while to see what Chelsea do in the transfer market though as i think they would be the closest to Utd.

Thoughts?

Not so sure about Man U,I think I'm correct in saying that they lost more points last season than any other winning EPL season,the likes of chelsea and man city didn't capitalise when they probably should have so were in a way pretty lucky to win the league this year,don't think they will be as lucky again.

RoyCropper

Not so sure about Man U,I think I'm correct in saying that they lost more points last season than any other winning EPL season,the likes of chelsea and man city didn't capitalise when they probably should have so were in a way pretty lucky to win the league this year,don't think they will be as lucky again.

Chelsea are an ageing team so interested to see what new manager does in transfer market before deciding. Man City are hit or miss. Even with all that money. The players arent playing for the jersey, just the massive pay cheques they are recieving at the end of the week.

Fergie is the greatest. Utd will be there or thereabouts at the end of the season.

Chelsea are an ageing team so interested to see what new manager does in transfer market before deciding. Man City are hit or miss. Even with all that money. The players arent playing for the jersey, just the massive pay cheques they are recieving at the end of the week.

Fergie is the greatest. Utd will be there or thereabouts at the end of the season.

I have no argument there. :thumbsup:

Robbo-Jambo

Thoughts?

Sounds good to me. :thumbsup: What bookies did you get these odds with mate ?

RoyCropper

Sounds good to me. :thumbsup: What bookies did you get these odds with mate ?

Ladbrokes. Although over the weekend it has dropped to 8.25 i see now. I havent shopped around though.

Peterhead are 2/1 and Man Utd are 7/4.

Good value.

The Old Tolbooth

I think Chelsea will be like a totally rejuvinated side next season with their new influential manager, I reckon he could be the new Mourinho and that there will be plenty of transfer activity in the next 4-5 weeks for them.

Robbo-Jambo

Ladbrokes. Although over the weekend it has dropped to 8.25 i see now. I havent shopped around though.

Peterhead are 2/1 and Man Utd are 7/4.

Good value.

Cheers :thumbsup:

wright1989

The clever moneys on Chelsea. :thumbsup: As I always say managers are of great importance. Fergies world class but I think he'll put more into winning the CL next season.

maroonplatoon87

Paddy Power App has the following for Hearts for the coming season.

To Win SPL- 50/1

To Finish 3rd- 11/10

Scottish Cup - 8/1

Sutton Top Scorer - 16/1

Kyle Top Scorer - 50/1

Archived