Gary Locke on coaching

tartofmidlothian

Van Wilder

Hearts through and through.

Been to many games only to see him cheering us on in the stands.

I hope the "What are his qualifications" gang are reading this.

Buffalo Bill

I would love to see him get the job, but I also hope it doesn't happen for a good few years.

Guest C00l K1d

If Frail was given a chance (even under the circumstances) i can't see why Locke wouldn't be given one

Please no!

How many pushing Locke as successor to JJ are the same ones berating John Hughes' 'lack of eloquence' shall we say?

Let's leave the inexperienced, ex-player appointments to the chuckle brothers from the weej.

Please no!

How many pushing Locke as successor to JJ are the same ones berating John Hughes' 'lack of eloquence' shall we say?

Let's leave the inexperienced, ex-player appointments to the chuckle brothers from the weej.

We cant be any happier,die hard jambo in charge and another diehard waiting for thefall of the king.

Francis Albert

Would be very happy if Gary was Hearts manager one day. It shouldn't be his first management job though.

Harry Palmer

I'm sure Locke is wise enough not to go for the job straightaway which I'm sure he alluded to anyway in the article, however with Sir Jim only having a year left on his contract.....

He should be looking to do a McGlynn/Robbo*/Cameron etc ie. experience at lower levels.

Unless we're thinking of starting a Bootroom? :unsure:

*Aye, I know Robbo has already been our manager but perhaps was too early for him.

We cant be any happier,die hard jambo in charge and another diehard waiting for thefall of the king.

Spot on. Can see Lockie being in charge for a long time after JJ and BB retire :D

Archived