Another poster had me thinking...

Rudolf's Mate

Rudolf's Mate

What odds we get for JS being top scorer?! Really looking forward to next season and will put some wonga on the big man however most bookies giving 7-1 for us to turn the huns over in the first game. Sorry but that's a bloody good price :)

Sutton is 20/1 with skybet,prob good each way bet as i think Jelavic will be top assuming he stays clear of injury.

Italian Lambretta

Assuming jelavich is still at Rangers.

Sutton is 20/1 with skybet,prob good each way bet as i think Jelavic will be top assuming he stays clear of injury.

Vlad-Stupid

Celtic will probably have 3 out of the top 4 this year. As much as it pains me to say it. Think JS will have a good season though :)

Rudolf's Mate

I agree totally guys though this is my outside flutter. Just as I was happy to put a cheeky ?20 on S Elliott last season! Also won't stop me from doing Sutton this season :)

I do fancy us at greyskull first game. Especially at 7's!!!

Napoleon  Wilson

20/1 is worth a tenner i guess. Jelavic is a good shout, however i reckon Gary Hooper will be top scorer this season.

Only a Game

I agree totally guys though this is my outside flutter. Just as I was happy to put a cheeky ?20 on S Elliott last season! Also won't stop me from doing Sutton this season :)

I do fancy us at greyskull first game. Especially at 7's!!!

Thats not an unusual price for Hearts in Glasgow. In fact I think we were 6/1 at home to Celtic last time we played them.

I wouldnt touch us at any price at Ibrox. We wont win there for 3 reasons. 1. Rangers are and will be a far better side than us this season. 2. Jefferies shits his pants every time the team bus passes Harthill. 3. Historically, we just dont perform at Ibrox, its as simple as that.

If we get a draw it will be an excellent start to the season for us.

As for Sutton, I wouldnt bet on him being OUR top scorer this season, far less the SPL top scorer. I think Eliott will get more than Sutton this year.

HeartsBore1874

if he scores a hatrick against the gers on his debut that'll do nicely. then 7 against the turds over the road that's all i ask for.

if he scores a hatrick against the gers on his debut that'll do nicely. then 7 against the turds over the road that's all i ask for.

Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Do you means the turds over the road from Rangers or the turds over the road from us? Or both?

Either way, I like your thinking.

scott herbertson

Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Do you means the turds over the road from Rangers or the turds over the road from us? Or both?

Either way, I like your thinking.

The 'Turd force' = collective noun for Hibs Celtic and Rangers

Thats not an unusual price for Hearts in Glasgow. In fact I think we were 6/1 at home to Celtic last time we played them.

I wouldnt touch us at any price at Ibrox. We wont win there for 3 reasons. 1. Rangers are and will be a far better side than us this season. 2. Jefferies shits his pants every time the team bus passes Harthill. 3. Historically, we just dont perform at Ibrox, its as simple as that.

If we get a draw it will be an excellent start to the season for us.

As for Sutton, I wouldnt bet on him being OUR top scorer this season, far less the SPL top scorer. I think Eliott will get more than Sutton this year.

I'll give you 4. Referee will do his duty in the time honoured fashion.

HeartsBore1874

agreed, and with a fully fit squad we could push the ugly sisters all the way. i would even go as far as saying winning the league but then unforeseen forces might be at work to stop us ie vlad, sfa, mafia. :ninja:

Archived