The Argentina V Bolvia Match Thread

Swanyl

reckon the Argies will win this one. Had forgotten Zanetti is still playing. 37 years old and still at inter!

Jamtarts-1874

Can't see past an Argentina win, hopefully good football and a fair few goals. Bit Dissapointed Aguero isnt playing.

Been looking forward to this' suffering from major football withdrawls. Hopefully Argentina will go far it and score a few goals.

I was looking at having a bet on Uruguay, think they will do well but I still fancy Argentina.

I know its early in the match but Messi's touches are just sublime and his dribbling is the best I have seen for years -- just seems to glide past people.

I know its early in the match but Messi's touches are just sublime and his dribbling is the best I have seen for years -- just seems to glide past people.

Like Templeton at fester road.

vegas-voss

Messi is fantastic but his team mates are not quite on the same wave length as him like at Barca.

Really should have been a goal there,weak shot by Messi fumbled then Cambiasso misses when it was easier to score.

Jamtarts-1874

Not been as entertaining as I thought so far :(. Aguero should be brought on soon imo.

vegas-voss

Not been as entertaining as I thought so far :(. Aguero should be brought on soon imo.

Just seen the bench the fire power is frightening.Milito,Higuian and Aguero

Oooft!... just as I put a fiver on Bolivia to win they score!

vegas-voss

Never seen that before the ref has a white spray to show where the freekick is taken

Never seen that before the ref has a white spray to show where the freekick is taken

lol I thought he was about to start writing something

should have been 2-0 there, keeper did well to save that

It's a great idea and has been used abroad for a few years -- stops all this wall coming forward lark when the refs back is turned. It disappears after a minute or so.

Football is a great game but some simple steps can easily improve it -- like the above and goal line technology as well as players being reported retrospectively for diving/cheating -- like rugby league if ref is unsure then player is placed on report for review after the match.

vegas-voss

It's a great idea and has been used abroad for a few years -- stops all this wall coming forward lark when the refs back is turned. It disappears after a minute or so.

Football is a great game but some simple steps can easily improve it -- like the above and goal line technology as well as players being reported retrospectively for diving/cheating -- like rugby league if ref is unsure then player is placed on report for review after the match.

I agree it's just I had never seen it before.Back to the football how shit have Tevez and Lavezzi been in this game,two bulls charging about doing ******* all and Messi is playing far too deep.

I agree it's just I had never seen it before.Back to the football how shit have Tevez and Lavezzi been in this game,two bulls charging about doing ******* all and Messi is playing far too deep.

They have the players but midfield is weak at present -- some are too old and manager is not playing the new in form talent today.

Maradonna was right -- Zanetti and Cambiaso are good players but no longer good enough for Argentina. Players such as Javier Pastore are the way forward for them.

Jamtarts-1874

Great goal, been waiting for Aguero to come on all morning. Should've definetly started

Nice goal, hope Bolivia can snatch it in the last 12mins for some monies :ninja:

vegas-voss

They have the players but midfield is weak at present -- some are too old and manager is not playing the new in form talent today.

Maradonna was right -- Zanetti and Cambiaso are good players but no longer good enough for Argentina. Players such as Javier Pastore are the way forward for them.

Yeah I was thinking when you look through the side it's a team with great individual talent that don't look like they can play together and yes they are very front heavy but weaker in midfiel.Aguero has been great since he came on.

Tommy Wiseau

reckon the Argies will win this one. Had forgotten Zanetti is still playing. 37 years old and still at inter!

Went to see Inter a few months back and Zanetti was playing right side of a midfield three as captain.

Best player on the park by a distance. Unreal energy levels as well.

Archived