Skacel (Merged Threads)

DB-14

portobellojambo1

Didn't feature this evening at all and according to report on Hearts website all players featured other than Balogh and the injured Ian Black...

http://www.heartsfc....2241384_2385311

Rudi Skacel is in Italy, but is still carrying an injury. He has only been involved in light running exercises while there so he wouldn't have participated in this afternoon's game.

Apparently able to train to an extent but not yet ready for actual gametime. I wouldnt read too much into anything that happened against this pub team tonight. And I mean that in the nicest possible way

Rudi Skacel is in Italy, but is still carrying an injury. He has only been involved in light running exercises while there so he wouldn't have participated in this afternoon's game.

I'm fully aware he's in Italy mate, perhaps just reading to deep into what the website is saying. However, signs in general at the moment don't look good that he will be staying at the club.

portobellojambo1

I'm fully aware he's in Italy mate, perhaps just reading to deep into what the website is saying. However, signs in general at the moment don't look good that he will be staying at the club.

Sorry, your post suggested you had maybe come to your determination based on the fact he hadn't played today. It is possible he may leave as the 1 year option hasn't been agreed yet, but that didn't play a part in his missing today's game.

The latest is Rangers are sniffing about. That would be horrendous :angry:

Would be just like those blue nose tight arses to sign him on a freebie and parade it to the knuckle dragging masses that they've 'poached our best player'.

Alot of talk on facebook/twitter. I really hope this is not true! :(

ROMANOV FAN CLUB

Would be just like those blue nose tight arses to sign him on a freebie and parade it to the knuckle dragging masses that they've 'poached our best player'.

Aren't we forgetting that it's not Rudi's decision wether he stays or goes, i seem to remember the last time he left he shouted off about being able to walk away, before Vlad showed him how water tight his contracts are and sold him for 1.25 million

Have to say that I for one would be happier to see him go and Aguiar re-sign in his place.

Craigieboy

Aren't we forgetting that it's not Rudi's decision wether he stays or goes, i seem to remember the last time he left he shouted off about being able to walk away, before Vlad showed him how water tight his contracts are and sold him for 1.25 million

Have to say that I for one would be happier to see him go and Aguiar re-sign in his place.

:vrface:

Napoleon  Wilson

I really hope that one is a big steaming pile of shite. That would be absolutely terrible. I would have to go and stand in the rain and cry

No thanks.

Robbo-Jambo

Rudi will sign new deal within next few days. One year deal with the option of another year. Not ITK but hear from a decent source that it is almost settled between him and Romanov.

Might be wrong but would be extremely surprised if this is not the deal or very close to it. :thumbsup:

Howdy Doody Jambo

It's a no brainer , Why does Romanov/Hearts not just get Rudi Skacel signed up for next season They always have to arse about

Just do it Vlad

Robbo-Jambo

It's a no brainer , Why does Romanov/Hearts not just get Rudi Skacel signed up for next season They always have to arse about

Just do it Vlad

Dont worry Rudi wil be with us next season at least. Possible two year deal or one year with an option for another year. Very close to being a done deal. Will be in the media tomorrow or Sunday.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Dont worry Rudi wil be with us next season at least. Possible two year deal or one year with an option for another year. Very close to being a done deal. Will be in the media tomorrow or Sunday.

Source ?

Coburg Hearts

Just do it Vlad

I bet you were saying that when we signed Sutton, Grainger, and Hamill. Or even when we brought Rudi in last year.

Howdy Doody Jambo

I bet you were saying that when we signed Sutton, Grainger, and Hamill. Or even when we brought Rudi in last year.

Ruddi is a class act in the SPL for Hearts

Grainger & Hammill are run of the mill players , no disrespect to them but Skacel cuts the mustard

Coburg Hearts

Ruddi is a class act in the SPL for Hearts

Grainger & Hammill are run of the mill players , no disrespect to them but Skacel cuts the mustard

That's not what you said though. You said .....They always have to arse about ......and I was pointing out that was not the case.

Robbo-Jambo

Source ?

No names but somebody on the management team who is third in command. Source is his brother. Will be totally stunned if Rudi is not with us next season with what ive heard all be it through a third party who is close to G L,s brother. :)

dobmisterdobster

Give him a blank cheque and tell him to write whatever number he wants on it.

Em, have a word.

Commander Harris

No names but somebody on the management team who is third in command. Source is his brother. Will be totally stunned if Rudi is not with us next season with what ive heard all be it through a third party who is close to G L,s brother. :)

b00fh2bh_512_288.jpg

it's a toughie folks.

I really hope that one is a big steaming pile of shite. That would be absolutely terrible. I would have to go and stand in the rain and cry

I would be seething but at least I would be dry.

Mad Dog Frazer

Bruno was saying that he would come back to hearts if he was approached on his facebook page :thumbsup:

would love rudi to stay though :thumbsup:

Rudolf's Mate

I would love Rudi to stat but I'd also love Bruno to come back. Anyone saying any different baffles me!

Surprised at the guffaws Romanov Fan Club's getting. I'd say our team needs an Aguiar more than it needs a Rudi at the mo. We have no midfield!!

Still hope Rudi signs though!

Rudolf's Mate

Surprised at the guffaws Romanov Fan Club's getting. I'd say our team needs an Aguiar more than it needs a Rudi at the mo. We have no midfield!!

Totally agree. Although not quite as prolific as Rudi, Bruno is a more complete player.

If we had both...

Rudi will sign new deal within next few days. One year deal with the option of another year. Not ITK but hear from a decent source that it is almost settled between him and Romanov.

Might be wrong but would be extremely surprised if this is not the deal or very close to it. :thumbsup:

hope you are right. 1 year deal , play him an hour at a time. Can't argue with his goals....and a dead ball expert for Sutton, Kyle whoever...Lets not forget wee Stephen Elliot feeding of these 2. C'mon u Hearts!!!

I would love Rudi to stat but I'd also love Bruno to come back. Anyone saying any different baffles me!

Bruno is a completely different player to Rudi. We need Skacel. If we were to resign Bruno he would replace Black.??

Robbo-Jambo

hope you are right. 1 year deal , play him an hour at a time. Can't argue with his goals....and a dead ball expert for Sutton, Kyle whoever...Lets not forget wee Stephen Elliot feeding of these 2. C'mon u Hearts!!!

Good post macca :thumbsup: thats exactly what rudi would provide

I love Rudi.

Aguiar flattered to deceive for 4/5 of his Hearts career.

Rudolph - I'll never forget you xxx

Maybe I am being thick here, but why would we go to the expense of paying the accommodation, training

fees etc of a player who is not signed or will not play again for Hearts? fair enough a player we could sell on and make money for! I think Skacel will be offered a contract and sign. May I add, however, that the guy is a ****, I was at the last shareholders meeting and he sowed no interest in the fans. he sat with his face tripping himself and left Driver to hold the fort. Good, but at times over rated and lazy player.

Bob Loblaw

Rudi is far from guaranteeed to stay. If he does it'll be due to a big turnaround in the current situation.

Independence

Maybe I am being thick here, but why would we go to the expense of paying the accommodation, training

fees etc of a player who is not signed or will not play again for Hearts? fair enough a player we could sell on and make money for! I think Skacel will be offered a contract and sign. May I add, however, that the guy is a ****, I was at the last shareholders meeting and he sowed no interest in the fans. he sat with his face tripping himself and left Driver to hold the fort. Good, but at times over rated and lazy player.

Obviously that was not good.

Perhaps a bit unfair to judge him on one night. He is human and like us all he may have been feeling down because of a host reasons, personal, work related or even feeling unwell. I often think how hard it must be for players to switch on when they are in public , through no choice of their own, and have to please the masses. I know they are well paid but there are many times , I am glad that I do not have to go out and appear happy for the sake of others.

I have met Rudi and he was a gentleman, funny and he showed a real love for the club.

When you saw him was he not going through some court battle over money with his ex girlfriend? If so I can understand his poor attitude. Not right but I can understand it.

Obviously that was not good.

Perhaps a bit unfair to judge him on one night. He is human and like us all he may have been feeling down because of a host reasons, personal, work related or even feeling unwell. I often think how hard it must be for players to switch on when they are in public , through no choice of their own, and have to please the masses. I know they are well paid but there are many times , I am glad that I do not have to go out and appear happy for the sake of others.

I have met Rudi and he was a gentleman, funny and he showed a real love for the club.

When you saw him was he not going through some court battle over money with his ex girlfriend? If so I can understand his poor attitude. Not right but I can understand it.

Yup, I've met him and he was sound as a pound. Only thing I didn't like is that he's a year older than me but looks 22!

Don't think there are any problems with Rudi re attitude or that. Think he's a good pro and popular lad by all accounts.

Have it v good authority that our "fee" for taking on the trip to Berlin was that the home team picked up our tab for the training camp in Tuscany so looks like it's costing Hearts nothing

Lets hope your "decent source" is accuarate :thumbsup:

super_vlad

I love Rudi.

Aguiar flattered to deceive for 4/5 of his Hearts career.

Rudolph - I'll never forget you xxx

This! Played well in the last year of his contract, that's about it.

Clerry Jambo

Will he have to put scarf above head again :rolleyes:

It's taking time but I suppose we haven't heard anything negative yet, come on Vlad get it sorted :thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I REALLY hope Rudi is part of next season's squad. Luxury player? Aye maybe in some games, however take him out of the team and who are we pinning our hopes on to have the ability and experience to make something happen against any team we might meet if we make the play-offs??

Clerry Jambo

I REALLY hope Rudi is part of next season's squad. Luxury player? Aye maybe in some games, however take him out of the team and who are we pinning our hopes on to have the ability and experience to make something happen against any team we might meet if we make the play-offs??

Mothy, you are taking 13 goals and a number of assists out the team and as yet haven't seen a possible replacement

Archived