Seething

Kiwidoug

I am a words type of person and I have really enjoyed the focus on "seething" over the past week or so.

Am I flogging a dead horse by telling you all how much I am seething at the latest Goodwillie revelations?

Are any of you up for trying to out-seeth me?

I am a words type of person and I have really enjoyed the focus on "seething" over the past week or so.

Am I flogging a dead horse by telling you all how much I am seething at the latest Goodwillie revelations?

Are any of you up for trying to out-seeth me?

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/newzealandhuntaway.htm

are you in here at all?

bet yer seething now :thumbsup:

I wonder how many sponsors will withdraw from the deals, or if peaceful protests outside Tannadice will be arranged. Most importantly how much the media will seethe at this and run 5 page reports for days whipping up mass hysteria among the fans to create lynch mobs........

Fozzyonthefence

I wonder how many sponsors will withdraw from the deals, or if peaceful protests outside Tannadice will be arranged. Most importantly how much the media will seethe at this and run 5 page reports for days whipping up mass hysteria among the fans to create lynch mobs........

Probably none until after his trial and depending on how Dundee Utd handle it if it is a guilty verdict - same as CT really - the hysteria only came after the trial and Goodwillie is innocent until proven guilty.

Probably none until after his trial and depending on how Dundee Utd handle it if it is a guilty verdict - same as CT really - the hysteria only came after the trial and Goodwillie is innocent until proven guilty.

Exactly.

Rastajambo

always did think that goodwillie was a bit rapey, you can tell it by their eyes, look at big rapey J (john leslie)

Archived