Goodwillie Charged With Assault

Gaz0503

On SSN just now breaking news.

Wonder if rangers or cardiff will still be interested or if this means the ?2 mil price tag will be reduced

On a slightly differed note, this months FourFourTwo had an article about the last year in Scottish football being slightly mental. They ended it by saying something along the lines of toasting to a quieter year this time round.

It's not been the best start, has it?

Coburg Hearts

This one is completely different to the alleged rape.

H J Simpson

This one is completely different to the alleged rape.

Are you sure it wasn't a 'corrective rape'?

Coburg Hearts

I had to google that but I'm still a bit confused, think I'm getting to old for this stuff. ;)

Vlad-Stupid

Nah, think he done it right the first time :smuggy:

H J Simpson

Do you mean collective as in gang bang?

Nah, there is a sick story about it in the papers and a thread about it in the Shed.

Do you mean collective as in gang bang?

Its prevalent in South Africa where lesbians are being targeted by men to alter their sexual persuasion back to "normal".

Nah, think he done it right the first time :smuggy:

Tom English will be incandescent with outrage. Smoke will be pouring out of his laptop as he vents his spleen on Goodwillie, Rangers and any other club involved.

On the other hand, maybe he just restricts his outrage to Hearts.

On SSN just now breaking news.

Wonder if rangers or cardiff will still be interested or if this means the ?2 mil price tag will be reduced

Is this ned on more charges than the light brigade?

Tom English will be incandescent with outrage. Smoke will be pouring out of his laptop as he vents his spleen on Goodwillie, Rangers and any other club involved.

On the other hand, maybe he just restricts his outrage to Hearts.

I met Tom English once. My friend works in a promotions company and were doing the launch of the book English wrote about Scotland beating England at the egg chasing in 1990 something. Spent about half an hour in his company. He gets a really bad press in here but you want to know something? Hes an absolute roaster in the flesh. Hateful man with a ridiculous anglo-Irish accent. That is all.

Coburg Hearts

I met Tom English once. My friend works in a promotions company and were doing the launch of the book English wrote about Scotland beating England at the egg chasing in 1990 something. Spent about half an hour in his company. He gets a really bad press in here but you want to know something? Hes an absolute roaster in the flesh. Hateful man with a ridiculous anglo-Irish accent. That is all.

That had a kinda Hitchcock ending. :lol:

Its been a long time baby

I know the cctv got all the footage off this, my mates have watched it countless times, conway is there also and ends up head first in a wheelie bin! Goodwillie actully dosent do much at all am told, hopefully see it next week!

Good to know.

Do The Dance

Wasn't he up on rape allegations?

One down one to go?

He'll be up on those soon enough..

Archived