Weird Pets

tedp6873

Was thinking about buying a snake tomorrow, was wondering if anyone in jkb land had any weird pets.Any help on buying a snake would be good too.

chester copperpot
Was thinking about buying a snake tomorrow, was wondering if anyone in jkb land had any weird pets.Any help on buying a snake would be good too.

If you never want Yvonne to dawn your house again, get a snake.

I love them, Yvonne cannot even look at them if they are on the telly.

Doctor FinnBarr

Had 2 chipmunks once (kickstart and star). Quite entertaining but not a awful long lifespan!:107years:

I used to have and my sister still does have a garter snake! They are great pets, totally tame and quite easy to look after! Get a wee book you can buy in the likes of Aquacadabra and they (along with the staff) give great advice!!

Or how about a Bearded dragon bit more expensive and a little harder to look after but make fab pets if you have the time.

Chebs ;) x

The other half has 2 Giant African Snails. They are massive!

Easily looked after. Just need a spray of water every now and then and a bit of lettuce in the tank.

I've called them Huey and Luey.

I used to have and my sister still does have a garter snake! They are great pets, totally tame and quite easy to look after! Get a wee book you can buy in the likes of Aquacadabra and they (along with the staff) give great advice!!

Or how about a Bearded dragon bit more expensive and a little harder to look after but make fab pets if you have the time.

Chebs ;) x

Your nickname is chebs?? :eek:

Dr. Bapswent

Easily looked after. Just need a spray of water every now and then and a bit of lettuce in the tank.

I honestly dont get the point.

I honestly dont get the point.

Neither do I but she likes them.

Who am I to argue?

How much did she shell out for them?

I have an imaginary dog. Dead easy to look after, no walks, no food, and it can be left alone in the house for months without so much as a drink. Didn't cost me a penny, either.

I've called him Scab (after John Martin).

Unfortunately I imagined that it had a terrible bout of the runs and I had imaginary dog skitters all over the house.

I kicked the little bugger so hard up it's imaginary arse that the skitters spurted out of it's imaginary nose. It won't do that again.:confused:

rudi must stay
I have an imaginary dog. Dead easy to look after, no walks, no food, and it can be left alone in the house for months without so much as a drink. Didn't cost me a penny, either.

I've called him Scab (after John Martin).

Unfortunately I imagined that it had a terrible bout of the runs and I had imaginary dog skitters all over the house.

I kicked the little bugger so hard up it's imaginary arse that the skitters spurted out of it's imaginary nose. It won't do that again.:confused:

making a whole pet up, that's a bit bone idol... sorry

making a whole pet up, that's a bit bone idol... sorry

You're barking up the wrong tree.;) It's the ultimate pet. All of the fun (i.e. NONE) with none of the hassle.

It's raining cats n dogs here. I went to get the paper and I stepped in a poodle.

Miller Jambo 60

Ted im giving 2 cheeky kids away for 50 pence each.

Well groomed and HEARTS fans.

The wee one is 9 and a good joiner.

Doctor FinnBarr

Daughters got a Tamagochi, dead easy to look after, Can,t smell the sh*t you,ve to clean up!:4_1_72:

If you never want Yvonne to dawn your house again, get a snake.

I love them, Yvonne cannot even look at them if they are on the telly.

Feared of the snake.... knew a lass like that once.

PS Well noticed Caso, why wasnt this discussed on the nick name thread.

It's not that weird a pet but my boyfriend's dog is off his trolley...total maniac....good fun though and since it is his i get out of picking up the terds!

Also he has been trained to chase hobos.....quite funny cos he is confused and thinks squirrels are hobos....!

It's not that weird a pet but my boyfriend's dog is off his trolley...total maniac....good fun though and since it is his i get out of picking up the terds!

Also he has been trained to chase hobos.....quite funny cos he is confused and thinks squirrels are hobos....!

Can see the similarities... constantly thinking of Nuts, living in parks and raking the odd bin. The dogs not as mental as you think.

Can see the similarities... constantly thinking of Nuts, living in parks and raking the odd bin. The dogs not as mental as you think.

yeah realised after i wrote that they are both vermin.... fergus will outsmart us all!

Guest Tynie Bubbles

My friend has a snake, whenever he goes away me and my other half become pet sitters.

At feeding time, you have to thaw out baby rats (you buy them frozen from pet supplies shops) and warm them up, then place them where the snake can see them in its tank and get the lid back on, quickly.

A tip: the ends of your fingers (nothing personal we're all the same in this respect) look like thawed out baby rats and those snakes can move very quickly when they spot their lunch vanishing out of the top of their tank.

I only ever got a nip once, but don't fancy ever getting caught again.

The snake devours the rats whole then digests them slowly ... the rats resemble disproportionate adams apples while this process takes place.

Another tip: Don't get a snake

I do own a snake. He's only got one eye and he lives in my box(ers), any of you lovely ladies can come and have a feel anytime you want.:P:p

I do own a snake. He's only got one eye and he lives in my box(ers), any of you lovely ladies can come and have a feel anytime you want.:P:p

Not what i heard mate:p:p:p

Dirk Diggler

Weirdos.

Who the **** would want a snake in a tank in their living room?

I mean, What do they do? Sliver around hissing and sticking their tongues out.

I don't get it.

Weirdos.

I don't get it.

Same with dogs. Lying around the house farting and rimming themselves constantly. No wonder people love them!!??!:P

Weirdos.

I don't get it.

That'll be why you're such a grumpy bassa :rolleyes:

:P

Same with dogs. Lying around the house farting and rimming themselves constantly. No wonder people love them!!??!:P

:rofl:

my girlfriend had two pet rats which freaks some ppl out

My daughter has 2 rats called Boof and Noodles.

They're kinda cool.

My daughter has 2 rats called Boof and Noodles.

They're kinda cool.

rats are awesome pets likes, far better than a hamster or a guinea pig etc

rats are awesome pets likes, far better than a hamster or a guinea pig etc

She had a hamster called Codpiece-face (I named it :laugh:) which was a torn faced little scrote when she was a bit younger, and another rat called Cookie that pegged it last year.

Cookie used to sit on my shoulder when I was gouching on the sofa watching the telly. Magic wee thing.

The Old Tolbooth
Your nickname is chebs?? :eek:

You should see them, it's like two bairns playing under a blanket :P

Biggest godamn pets I've ever seen ;)

The Old Tolbooth
Feared of the snake.... knew a lass like that once.

PS Well noticed Caso, why wasnt this discussed on the nick name thread.

My better half has that syndrome, scared of the trouser variety! :sad:

Well thats us got the snake!!! Actually 2 wee babies and they are cute! Will post some pics soon as I get some.

They have been christened Princess Screpis an Dorris lol, 2 girls ones a Florida Kingsnake and the others a ghost corn snake.

I never really fancied a snake but they really are lovely and actually quite affectionate. Not looking forward to the feeding time but have some fuzzies in my freezer ready for Thursday!

Oh lovely :eek: Do they not grow phython size then?

nope they will grow to about 3-4 feet and be about the thickness of a banana

Well thats us got the snake!!! Actually 2 wee babies and they are cute! Will post some pics soon as I get some.

They have been christened Princess Screpis an Dorris lol, 2 girls ones a Florida Kingsnake and the others a ghost corn snake.

I never really fancied a snake but they really are lovely and actually quite affectionate. Not looking forward to the feeding time but have some fuzzies in my freezer ready for Thursday!

I am a veggie and I have a phobia of mice but it really is amazing watching them eat the fuzzies! My sis's garter is now on adult mice - it's mental he's still quite wee!!

johnmitchell & speedbump - thanks for your charming comments!!! :rolleyes:

I am a veggie and I have a phobia of mice but it really is amazing watching them eat the fuzzies! My sis's garter is now on adult mice - it's mental he's still quite wee!!

johnmitchell & speedbump - thanks for your charming comments!!! :rolleyes:

got a couple of pics will up load them soon. they are due to be fed on Thursday my one is on fuzzies and williams is on pinkies got them in a bag in the freezer.

Say What Again

Nice one Michelle. You post some pictures of your 2 pet snakes then 'Chebs' can post a picture of her 'pair' ;)

Nice one Michelle. You post some pictures of your 2 pet snakes then 'Chebs' can post a picture of her 'pair' ;)

You can see them on a Sat in Westies and I will defo post pics of my wee babies ;);)

Sorry Lou my wee name for you seems to have stuck :)

Whoops its Shell posting didn't realise Tom was still logged in

Hahahaha!! Cheers Shell!! You didn't invent it though!! That lot have been calling me it for ages!! It's no spread to the Fountain folk yet!! :rolleyes:

Interesting that Florida Kingsnakes are well known for eating other snakes!

kingsnake

yeah was reading the books we got from the shop and they are cannibals they only mate then you have to separate them also eat the eggs when the female has a hatch

Archived