Because hes right.

He's right about what exactly ?

He posed a question and then gave us two "rumours"

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Johanes de Silentio

What if Vlad continues to back CT ?

I think the answer is bleeding obvious and the consequences, as we've seen already, just as bleeding obvious. Its hardly a question of Paxman proportions is it ?

Easy, tiger.

Drylaw Hearts

I despise the faux ITK set on here, and he is their prince

There are quite a few folk on here that pick up the odd bit of info and PTBCAL is one of them.

Only a Game

There are quite a few folk on here that pick up the odd bit of info and PTBCAL is one of them.

Yes I remember his "Hleb is in a flat in Viewforth waiting to be announced" piece de resistance

Charlie-Brown

the early editions of papers will be out now, anybody seen anything new? i'd be very surprised if there wasn't more muck raking about thomson and or other players or staff.

Drylaw Hearts

Yes I remember his "Hleb is in a flat in Viewforth waiting to be announced" piece de resistance

IIRC...

It was Roseburn.

I don't see why you're getting all worked up about ut.

portobellojambo1

He's right about what exactly ?

He posed a question and then gave us two "rumours"

Newspaper, further story, subject Craig Thomson.

As for Romanov's decision, I think if he were going to fire off another broadside and tell everyone to butt out it would have been done by today. I'm hoping sensible people are now pointing out how ridiculous it would be to keep him on, in the hope that even Mr Romanov can eventually fathom out the difference between right and wrong, and not blame everything on some non existent Mafia. Then with clear heads a sensible statement can be released by the club.

Tommy Wiseau

OAG pure HATES it when someone posts something they've heard likes. :rofl:

I reckon he was once ITK and is now bitter at anyone else who gets told things. :thumbsup:

Cardiac Rucksack

IIRC...

It was Roseburn.

loves a seethe does oag. Dont mention Driver.

I said it on another thread but if the reason he was suspended was what was in the Sun, I don't see why, or how, we would sack him for that when we kept him on after the conviction.

Johanes de Silentio

Exactly - the best thing to do is to read the rumours, safe in the knowledge that no-one really knows what will happen.

Personally, if someone has heard something, I'd like to hear about it - if it turns out to be nonsense, then fine - it's pretty much my whole motivation for reading kickback.

Deliberate wind-ups are tedious, though.

Only a Game

OAG pure HATES it when someone posts something they've heard likes. :rofl:

I reckon he was once ITK and is now bitter at anyone else who gets told things. :thumbsup:

I think you're overstating my emotional state somewhat. Ive typed my opinion, finished my coffee and biscuit, hardly raised an eyebrow of dicontentment, although the kit kat hasnt benefitted from being out of the fridge for too long and the coffee was a tad sweet for my taste.

HATES

BITTER

You can tell that from internet posts ?............WOW thats impressive.

Only a Game

News of the world will be interesting this week I heard....

Lets face it, the story on Monday was scraping what is left of the bottom of the barrel. A 15 year old (at the time) received a bit of naughty chat from him when he was 17 and so did her pals......Hold the front page !!!

If we do the right thing tomorrow or whenever, its a dead story.

Tommy Wiseau

I think you're overstating my emotional state somewhat. Ive typed my opinion, finished my coffee and biscuit, hardly raised an eyebrow of dicontentment, although the kit kat hasnt benefitted from being out of the fridge for too long and the coffee was a tad sweet for my taste.

HATES

BITTER

You can tell that from internet posts ?............WOW thats impressive.

It was the caps lock, exclamation marks!!! and the use of emotive words like "despise" that gave me the clues. :thumbsup:

I'm good at things like this.

And also most other things as it happens. :smuggy:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Back on topic, if Vlad did do this it would simply be a :facepalm: x infinity.

Johanes de Silentio

He'll not be the only youth player with a webcam. What if.............

Dinnae.

He'll not be the only youth player with a webcam. What if.............

What the fcuk? Please tell us no.....

You're being a bit arsey about it though, if you don't mind me saying.

Anyway, carry on.

He mate being arsey but he does have a point.

You're being a bit arsey about it though, if you don't mind me saying.

Anyway, carry on.

He may be being arsey but he does have a point.

He Who Cannot Be Named

More bad news on the way im afraid, a member of the thommo club has forwarded pictures to the press showing him completely naked but with face also in shot. My source is a pal who showed me the pic, couldn't believe it, career over. From what I hear 'dozens of girls' is a bit of an understatement.

Ive heard Hearts were looking at a 1yr suspension.

I dont know how new allegations will affect this thought.

I also heard that there are stories to come out that will come out that will take the decision out of our hands!

Also lets not fall for this decision whatever it is will only be a VR decision, whilst he has final say there wil have been major input from others

Drylaw Hearts

Also lets not fall for this decision whatever it is will only be a VR decision, whilst he has final say there wil have been major input from others

VR will have ignored the input from the management/coaching staff.

It's been 100% his decision to keep CT at the club.

He Who Cannot Be Named

There is absolutely **** all point in a 1 year suspension. I'd be flabbergasted if this turned out to be the case.

bean counter

I said it on another thread but if the reason he was suspended was what was in the Sun, I don't see why, or how, we would sack him for that when we kept him on after the conviction.

It depends on what he told the Club, if he said that these two girls were the only ones and that it was just this recent episode, then further stories come out that he has been doing it for years, the Club may well come to a different decision

VR will have ignored the input from the management/coaching staff.

It's been 100% his decision to keep CT at the club.

As VR was not present at original meeting, i dont think he went over everyones recomendation to fire him. I do not think the union rep/agent and players lawyer argued for him to be sacked. He would have come to his decision with some based on the ferdback from that meeting.

Dont get me wrong, i know VR is his own man but do not believe he was the only one who came to the keep him on decision after first meeting, whilst all others involved in meeting wanted rid.

Italian Lambretta

It looks to me that Vlad is now making the situtaion much worse for Thomson for allowing to keep him on. If he had been sacked last week then a lot of the outcry and subsequent new headlines may not have come out.

If revelations continue to be reported then more criminal charges may follow. What inititally was a fine may end being a custodial of the Police deiced that furthe action needs to be taken.

He should have cut his losses when he was first convicted. I think he might live to regret it.

Mad Vlad will be partly responsible for any further action against Thomson after his stupid actions.

Walter Kidd

The clubs reputation has been dragged through the gutter for the best part of the last week with this story.

He surely cannot be considering happily continuing with the circus that is surrounding the club.

It's Romanov we are talking about DH.

Jasonauskas

I have a friend who works in HR at a very senior level, she reckons that upon revelation the normal course of action would have been redeployment outside contact with vulnerable groups or suspension if that was not possible.

Upon conviction he should have been summarily dismissed.

I would be amazed if Vlad was to back him now and if he was to back CT, I think as another poster suggested, it would be at Kaunas or MTZ-RIPO.

I don't know how true this is but someone told me ages back that Thomson had been doing this kind of thing for years (she knew someone who went to school with him). Although they were under the impression it was with 15 year olds not 12 year olds.

plastic_bas

Quote from the SUN article:

'Despite the outrage, Hearts used kids to promote the club's lottery yesterday - with youngsters posing below a poster featuring Thomson.'

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this bit. While there is only so much they can do, our PR team has had a mare over the last couple of months.

i think folk like PTBCAL and borthers are quite right to post their snippets of insider info... but i can see why folk like OaG can get annoyed when they then disappear after not clarifying what they've posted. sometimes this annoyance can manifest itself as was seen, but i don't think OaG necessarily has a problem with folk trying to make themselves seem important.

people are quite right to be discrete about some stuff they know or have heard. no doubts about that. if discretion is required then maybe it's actually better not to post anything at all on the matter in the first place.

just sayin' likes.

:thumbsup:

Coburg Hearts

Quote from the SUN article:

'Despite the outrage, Hearts used kids to promote the club's lottery yesterday - with youngsters posing below a poster featuring Thomson.'

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this bit. While there is only so much they can do, our PR team has had a mare over the last couple of months.

I went to the club's lottery web pages and could find nothing.

kingantti1874

i think folk like PTBCAL and borthers are quite right to post their snippets of insider info... but i can see why folk like OaG can get annoyed when they then disappear after not clarifying what they've posted. sometimes this annoyance can manifest itself as was seen, but i don't think OaG necessarily has a problem with folk trying to make themselves seem important.

people are quite right to be discrete about some stuff they know or have heard. no doubts about that. if discretion is required then maybe it's actually better not to post anything at all on the matter in the first place.

just sayin' likes.

I agree-this place would be pretty shite if nobody posted what they heard... Surely that's why we all come on here...

Walter Bishop

just sayin' likes.

At the end of the day its a message board, PTBCAL and Borthers post snippets of info probably because that`s all they receive or because posting more than a snippet could land them in bother. I for one appreciate anyone that is willing to pass on info they may have heard, i have done so myself in the past and would continue to do so even if nothing comes of it. What really pisses me off is the "source demanders" etc, why would you reveal where you get any information?

Keep up the good work guys! :thumbsup:

Put money on it.

Read the Reason thread, nobody gives it credibility!

I have to agree.

My policy is to post if I hear something may be about to break. On this thread I have literally posted the limits of my knowledge and hope others may have heard more they could add. If discretion is required I will always wait for the full story to come out and post the link.

I'm not in the business of writing these stories or digging up dirt on Hearts, but in my position I will pick up snippets of what others are writing/investigating, so I feel it's correct I should pass these on to give a "heads up".

yeah, and quite right too. people shouldn't be discouraged from it and you obviously know the responsibility that comes with posting 'snippets'. folk will just have to accept that sometimes you can end up with 2 or 3 posters all talking in guarded terms about the same thing, while others don't get to know the details.

I agree-this place would be pretty shite if nobody posted what they heard... Surely that's why we all come on here...

At the end of the day its a message board, PTBCAL and Borthers post snippets of info probably because that`s all they receive or because posting more than a snippet could land them in bother. I for one appreciate anyone that is willing to pass on info they may have heard, i have done so myself in the past and would continue to do so even if nothing comes of it. What really pisses me off is the "source demanders" etc, why would you reveal where you get any information?

Keep up the good work guys! :thumbsup:

agree to both. different pieces of info require different degrees of discretion. i'm sure these guys know best when to post stuff and exactly how far to take it.

rossthejambo

I don't know how true this is but someone told me ages back that Thomson had been doing this kind of thing for years (she knew someone who went to school with him). Although they were under the impression it was with 15 year olds not 12 year olds.

Yea I heard something fairly similar when it first broke months and months ago. These new revelations are no surprise to me, I just worry about how many more stories the Sun's capable of getting together.

The longer this goes on the more likely jail's on the cards.

Re posting little snippets - thanks for all the messages of support espically you OAG :thumbsup:

I have only posted what I have heard - an update being that the Board want to sack CT but VR is resisting - hopefully commonsense will prevail.

On the "Well done Hearts" thread, praising Hearts for taking action against Thomson, I refused to get excited or to praise the club until they have clearly done the right thing.

It would not surprise me in the slightest if they continue to back him. It would be utterly bonkers, would cost us a fortune and would stain our club for years, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Archived