I hope hearts and rest off the premier league

Dont sell to old firm unless stupid money

Rangers

Goodwillie. 1 mill. Havin a laugh at least 2 mill

Wallace. 900,000 havin a laugh at least 2 mill

If they do hang onto then until mid august

Other clubs will come in for them

Hmm.

Poetry Corner open for business once again I see.

Here is the thing with the Old Firm,when they want to buy the player from you they seem to under value the player but as soon as player joins for the Old Firm they seem to over value him.If Goodwillie or Wallace sign for Rangers the ?1m they valued them at will straight away be dwarfed by the ?5m+ Rangers will then value them at.

I think we should turn round to Rangers and tell them we want ?1.8M for Wallace as that is the price they have just slapped on Whittaker to fend off interest from Turkey. I would class Lee Wallace in the same category as he is.

It also says its just under 1M they have offered which again I would say is very under value for the player and im sure Vlad will have the same opinion.

If the SPL were in any way serious about improving competition in this league they would have voted in a rule that member clubs cannot buy players from each other.

Players moving on a bosman would be OK, but all sales should be to clubs down south.

There is absolutely no chance of getting ?2 Million for Wallace with 12 months on his contract. If Hearts/Dellboy think that is achievable they are utterly bonkers.

No offence Dellboy, your valuation would be sound if he had a longer contract.

I would hate to sell any player to the old firm. Hibs have seemed to be a bit of a feeder club and I don't want that for us. Please hold out Vlad... wait for the offers from down south!

hearts_crazy

Can we sell Craig Thompson to the OF? He would fit right in at Celtic

Archived