You have 3 wishes...to go to games you missed! What would you choose...choose carefully! : )

yabadabadoo1874again

3. Hearts 1-0 Aberdeen 2006

Only home game I missed that season as I was near-dying. Would so of loved to have seen us wrap up 2nd.

2. Man Utd 0-1 Portsmouth 2008

My english team. A mate told me before that Pompey didn't stand an ice-cubes chance in hell of winning. Best ?10 I've ever won betting on a game.

1. Stoppage time of the 4-4 game

I know it is more than 3 games, but I'd like to see 1957-58, 1958-59 and 1959-60 season.

326 league goals scored, 73 out of 102 league matches won, 2 league titles and 2 league cups.

Would have been bloody marvellous!

The Stuggart game (where petric :verymad: missed that sitter that could have take us through to the next round) tbh cant remember why I missed that.

The Hartley demolition of the Hobos at Hampden (purely work commitmnets and living in the SW).

1998 big Big Cup semi against the sheep, I was working for Safeway at the Livi store then and the deal was you either got the semi off or the final and fortunately I chose to have the final off. Ended up listening to the match from start to finish on my hour lunch break :whistling:

Archived