Walk out you little @*#+

Eggo

kingantti1874

My thoughts as well, it`s amazing how the whole situation has been played out in the media & throughout it all the silence has been deafening from Wishart.

If he backs the club he will get slaughtered, he won't call for the sacking of one of his members - no surprise he has stayed silent... Lose lose situation for him

Thommo's proved by his own actions that he has no "decency" at all, therefore the chances of him (IMO) doing the decent thing and walking are remote. My own kids are grown up now but if they were still youngsters I wouldn't dream of taking them anywhere near Tynecastle to sit through the filth that's going to be thrown at us by every set of visiting fans in the country. HMFC prided itself on being a family club but all of that has just gone right out the window thanks to one little runt.

I doubt he will be reading everything or anything on this board but my opinion is that if there's any residue of remorse left in him then he should do everyone a favour by, at the very least just taking a hike and getting away from his victims, from Hearts & from anyone else affected by his actions.

Guildford_Jambo

Thommo's proved by his own actions that he has no "decency" at all, therefore the chances of him (IMO) doing the decent thing and walking are remote. My own kids are grown up now but if they were still youngsters I wouldn't dream of taking them anywhere near Tynecastle to sit through the filth that's going to be thrown at us by every set of visiting fans in the country. HMFC prided itself on being a family club but all of that has just gone right out the window thanks to one little runt.

I doubt he will be reading everything or anything on this board but my opinion is that if there's any residue of remorse left in him then he should do everyone a favour by, at the very least just taking a hike and getting away from his victims, from Hearts & from anyone else affected by his actions.

this

Does anyone on this board know the creep at all? could they show him what people are saying?

Sterling Archer

this

Does anyone on this board know the creep at all? could they show him what people are saying?

PM Boomstick.

HEARTS FOREVER

Why is nobody from the press looking for answers/opinions from wishart ? Does anyone have an e-mail address for him? What's Gary mackays take on all this? Seems to me that this situation is calling into question quite a few peoples integrity, is it that money talks? Or is that its seemingly refusing to talk?

Shit or get off the pot guys.

who does he know?

Most things about everything.

I'm not sure he's got much time for hysteria though.

this

and email Wonga to get the to withdraw their finance til the creep has gone

You've got issues mate. Other people are angry, you're strangely obsessed and seem to be letting it take over your every thought process.

Johanes de Silentio

HONEY - I'M NOT COMING HOME!

SELL THE HOUSE!

SELL THE CAR!

SELL THE KIDS!

THE HORROR - THE HORROR!

Ray Winstone

eh?

why would anyone attack someone in portsmouth?

let me ask you this... if you bumped into thomson in the street what would you do?

The same as any normal person - ignore him.

What would you do? '

'noise him up a bit'?

danny-dyer-bio.jpg

what is your suggestion to make him leave then?

How about if he had to spent all day responding to your shite on jkb?!

I think that would work!

Jambof3tornado

have to assume that gary mackay still sees earning potential in his work for and behalf of Craig Thomson? Assume he sees friday as the least bad 'result' for his client?

Strange nobody is slating Gary for sticking by his client!

Nucky Thompson

this

and email Wonga to get the to withdraw their finance til the creep has gone

What a stupid fecking post :ermm:

vintage1874

Good point. i just had to remove a nasty comment from our youtube account where our son posts drawing videos and the odd video of the football. This episode is only going to get worse if Hearts don't rethink the decision

Barney Rubble

thats is all :angry:

Agreed ive been saying tnat all day to anyone that will listen he needs to walk before the damage is irreparable !

jamboinglasgow

You can't be serious mate?

I think he is not going far enough, I am contacting local arsonists to burn down Tynecastle, the club will have to listen, I am also going to e-mail the SFA to get us shut down forever as it is the only way make the club act.

Coburg Hearts

Does anyone on here know any of the players? Maybe we should get them to persuade the players to come out with such a statement?! Is anyone unlucky enough to have ever known the creep?

You give me the creeps, you really do. You make my skin crawl, you horrible little(or big) man.

kingantti1874

To those on here who know Craig Thomson - and you are here - tell your mate to badword do one

Does anyone on here know any of the players? Maybe we should get them to persuade the players to come out with such a statement?! Is anyone unlucky enough to have ever known the creep?

Yes because the last time 3 senior players came out with a statement against the club it worked a treat eh?

You need to get away from your pc before you have a heart attack, go out for a walk or something. Nothing you post on here will change anything.

i absolutely don't want him to walk out. i want him sacked and for our owner to make it clear that the club does not condone or harbour paedos. but it's probably too late to undo the damage already done in that regard.

maybe it isn't against the law in Lithuania - just like Khazakstan as portrayed by Borat. yad gamash.

Daydream Believer

I don't think him walking out does us as a club any favours - the fact will still remain in the eye's of the public that the club stood by a convicted sex offender.

The only ways to stop this is the club sack him, or they reveal "the facts" behind why they kept him.

Exactly, if he walks then the club are still the club that kept him. The club need to sack him and issue a statement to say that they had made the wrong decision but have now reconsidered. If it costs money then so be it.

Archived