Walk out you little @*#+

Eggo

But then he could be sued for breach of contract.

Good..then we suspend him for the terms of his contract until it runs out.He must walk away TODAY.

rossthejambo

In all seriousness, why would he? How difficult is it going to be for him to find a new job (nevermind one that will pay him the amount that we probably are)?

He's not going to resign IMO and I think we should dismiss that as an option right now and stop discussing it as a viable option.

follow-the-Hearts

In all seriousness, why would he? How difficult is it going to be for him to find a new job (nevermind one that will pay him the amount that we probably are)?

He's not going to resign IMO and I think we should dismiss that as an option right now and stop discussing it as a viable option.

He should if he had a decent bone in his body which he clearly doesnt.

MOD EDIT

rossthejambo

He should if he had a decent bone in his body which he clearly doesnt.

Mod Edit

Seriously, do one.

Advocating violence is a new low, even for here.

Walter Bishop

if he was a man he would quit.

he isn't though, so wont.

end of.

Exactly this.

HEARTS FOREVER

His 'agent' I imagine will be giving him some good advice..........you've blown it , call it a day and walk away.

Won't he?

a safe pair of sells

I disagree, i think he's soon going to realise he'll never play professional football again and this is all not worth it. There's a good chance of some kind of compramise between the club and player. Let's be honest, they've publicly backed him so he's due the club, so he should do the right thing and walk for the Fans, the Club, Scottish Football, his "victims" and himself! END OF!

Stewart MacD

Seriously, do one.

Totally agree. Unfortunately, the trend of what is laughably called discussion on burnthewittchback has been heading this way.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Coz he is a sicum of the highest order... i bet he will have no friends now and if he knew what was good for him he would get the hell out

You are Mags Haney and I claim my ?5.

This whole thing is going to grow arms and legs,sponsors wont want to be linked with the club,schools wont want to be either,will parents want their kids to sign for us?Vlad wont change his mind so wtf do we do now,Thommo has to go before Hearts name is dragged any lower and irreparable damage is done.Its going to get very ugly and will all end in tears.

rossthejambo

this

Any sort of credibility *cough* that you may or may not have had has completely gone with that post.

When's that **** off button going to appear? dry.gif

Guildford_Jambo

This whole thing is going to grow arms and legs,sponsors wont want to be linked with the club,schools wont want to be either,will parents want their kids to sign for us?Vlad wont change his mind so wtf do we do now,Thommo has to go before Hearts name is dragged any lower and irreparable damage is done.Its going to get very ugly and will all end in tears.

If we make the creep's life a living hell during training or whatever dont you think he will eventually do the right thing and piss off?

Why on earth would CT or his Agent walk away.

Is being unemployed and unemployable really going to benefit him or give him some sort of moral victory. Horrible little man but he's doing what anyone else would do.

If Hearts wanted rid they should have got rid.

Hearts in my view even as my club deserve every piece of adverse publicity they are getting. It is also getting worse. By the end of the week most of britain will know about us and the vast majority of the footballing world. We really are going to feel the repercussions of this decision for years I suspect.

I fear its only a matter of time before things take a nasty(er) turn in this saga - sadly, its just a matter of time before someone DOES take the hatred too far.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Perhaps he should go to Switzerland ?

1st one to suggest driving him to the Airport gets 100 Vlads...:lol:

Geoff Kilpatrick

If we make the creep's life a living hell during training or whatever dont you think he will eventually do the right thing and piss off?

You are something else. I'm beginning to wonder if you were part of the mob that attacked a paediatrician in Portsmouth.

Johanes de Silentio

Not really... ive read this board for years and years... and really think he would deserve a good kick in. Would you actually want to know the creep?

Two words: the first one is '****' and the second one is 'sake'.

Snake Plissken

Seriously, do one.

Except it isn't new is it?

Guildford_Jambo

You are something else. I'm beginning to wonder if you were part of the mob that attacked a paediatrician in Portsmouth.

eh?

why would anyone attack someone in portsmouth?

let me ask you this... if you bumped into thomson in the street what would you do?

i think that the best way to be rid of CT is for a couple of other players to state that they don't want him in the team. i'm not pupporting that to be the case with any players at the moment as i don't know.

but say a couple of them did and then a few more then it'd be bye bye CT. that has to be the way forward. after the way that Vlad got stuck into Mackay in last week's press release joke perhaps Gary could advise a couple of his players to stand up here?

that way, Mackay gets back at Vlad indirectly, Vlad has to do a U turn, CT gets the bullet, (mostly) everyone will be glad to see him go.

What is the Scottish PFA's stance on this? Did they back the player at the meeting?

Fraser Wishart is never slow to get himself in the press when something happens to one of his members, apart from now.

heartsfc_fan

The club have stood by him, why should he?

This is Hearts problem now, not his.

Exactly

Guildford_Jambo

Two words: the first one is '****' and the second one is 'sake'.

what is your suggestion to make him leave then?

Guildford_Jambo

i think that the best way to be rid of CT is for a couple of other players to state that they don't want him in the team. i'm not pupporting that to be the case with any players at the moment as i don't know.

but say a couple of them did and then a few more then it'd be bye bye CT. that has to be the way forward. after the way that Vlad got stuck into Mackay in last week's press release joke perhaps Gary could advise a couple of his players to stand up here?

that way, Mackay gets back at Vlad indirectly, Vlad has to do a U turn, CT gets the bullet, (mostly) everyone will be glad to see him go.

Does anyone on here know any of the players? Maybe we should get them to persuade the players to come out with such a statement?! Is anyone unlucky enough to have ever known the creep?

I don't think him walking out does us as a club any favours - the fact will still remain in the eye's of the public that the club stood by a convicted sex offender.

The only ways to stop this is the club sack him, or they reveal "the facts" behind why they kept him.

Geoff Kilpatrick

eh?

let me ask you this... if you bumped into thomson in the street what would you do?

I would ignore him. I'm not in the habit of mob rule.

PS That's what happened in Portsmouth, except the mob thought paediatrician and paedophile were the same thing. That's the sort of behaviour you're confining.

MAKE him leave??

WE can't make him leave.

Only CT or Vlad can take care of that.

Tell you what, why don't YOU nip over to his place and MAKE him leave.

Sydney from Sydney

Some might argue that everyone deserves a second chance, well if he gets a second chance it should be at another club.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Idiot!!!!!!

If Thomson walked out of his contract!

Dear pot, love kettle...

Sterling Archer

eh?

Nothing, I'm a rational human being.

Guildford_Jambo

I would ignore him. I'm not in the habit of mob rule.

PS That's what happened in Portsmouth, except the mob thought paediatrician and paedophile were the same thing. That's the sort of behaviour you're confining.

ok well I never heard about the thing in portsmouth.

Charlie-Brown

have to assume that gary mackay still sees earning potential in his work for and behalf of Craig Thomson? Assume he sees friday as the least bad 'result' for his client?

a safe pair of sells

What is the Scottish PFA's stance on this? Did they back the player at the meeting?

Fraser Wishart is never slow to get himself in the press when something happens to one of his members, apart from now.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA! Wishart has been rather low key hasn't he? I bet he's doesny have a clue how to answer any questions on this and yet usually you cannae shut the C@#t up!

Snake Plissken

Does anyone on here know any of the players? Maybe we should get them to persuade the players to come out with such a statement?! Is anyone unlucky enough to have ever known the creep?

Guildford_Jambo

Great idea! Let's get the other players involved.

You're too ******* stupid to take the piss out of.

whatever it takes to get rid of him

Geoff Kilpatrick

ok well I never heard about the thing in portsmouth.

But the mob were doing the sort of thing you are advocating! :vrface:

Johanes de Silentio

Romanov should have sacked him.

Sterling Archer

Maybe if we all sent photos of our ****** to him he'd leave?

Why on earth would CT or his Agent walk away.

Is being unemployed and unemployable really going to benefit him or give him some sort of moral victory. Horrible little man but he's doing what anyone else would do.

If Hearts wanted rid they should have got rid.

Hearts in my view even as my club deserve every piece of adverse publicity they are getting. It is also getting worse. By the end of the week most of britain will know about us

and the vast majority of the footballing world. We really are going to feel the repercussions

of this decision for years I suspect.

Who is his agent ?

Also what do the SPFA think of all this are they backing Hearts decision ?

Geoff Kilpatrick

whatever it takes to get rid of him

What about an assassination? That would please you eh?

:rolleyes:

Johanes de Silentio

Maybe if we all sent photos of our ****** to him he'd leave?

You talking about Thomson or Guilford?

My thoughts as well, it`s amazing how the whole situation has been played out in the media & throughout it all the silence has been deafening from Wishart.

Archived