What have I missed

Sten Guns

Been abroad since 11 June, until today. Log on to see the craic and **** me, there is far to much to digest. Uber huge threads on crazy amounts of topics.

Can anyone sum up in a few lines what's going down!

What happened to Gary Mackay? What's the JJ walking chat?! Pish? What's Romanov said now?!

What I can see is, Tommo found guilty (cant believe we never sacked him FFS)

Taouil signs.... Meh. Undecided on that!

Any other signings?!

Cheers!

Dean Winchester

Majority of it's the 2 statements on the Hearts website on Friday night. One about Thomson and the other about well... I'm still not quite sure.

Rangers missed out on an unknown Israeli striker who snubbed them for Mallorca, Conway snubbed them for Cardiff, Dundee Unt priced them out of a move for Goodwillie - who will now sign for Cardiff or Notts Forest - and Whittaker has knocked back an offer and told them he'll not sign.

They offered us a mars bar & a packet of crisps for Lee Wallace - & were politely told no - we've offered him a new deal.

Rangers missed out on an unknown Israeli striker who snubbed them for Mallorca, Conway snubbed them for Cardiff, Dundee Unt priced them out of a move for Goodwillie - who will now sign for Cardiff or Notts Forest - and Whittaker has knocked back an offer and told them he'll not sign.

They offered us a mars bar & a packet of crisps for Lee Wallace - & were politely told no - we've offered him a new deal.

Cheers mate. Good info.

Will hit the Hearts website for the Mackay story.

Archived