was looking forward to a night of...

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Falling out with the clique, debating the merits and faults of the new signings, talking about fossils and having a sword-fight over education and employment!!

Can I still fall out with and join forces with other posters tonight on subjects unrelated to Craig Thomson? I hope so... I will start by saying: "Hammil may well prove to be the signing of the close season"

I think Jamie will bolster the midfield and bring us on tenfold in terms of strength and solidarity.

(Ps I am not a paedo for changing the subject, I have just made my feelings clear and am a wee bit bored talking about one player for ever!... Oh and the clique are all a bunch of Train disrespecting jobby-eaters! :P )

HHGH

I agree completely with 78.9% of what you have said Mothy!

However I strongly disagree with the other 44.7% of what you said!

:look:

Konrad von Carstein

Amen brother!

While I have my veiws on CT (not suitable for revealing on a message board) I would like to see threads on something else, while at the same time appreciating why people want to vent about the little ******.

I hope your prediction re Jamie come true...

Falling out with the clique, debating the merits and faults of the new signings, talking about fossils and having a sword-fight over education and employment!!

Can I still fall out with and join forces with other posters tonight on subjects unrelated to Craig Thomson? I hope so... I will start by saying: "Hammil may well prove to be the signing of the close season"

I think Jamie will bolster the midfield and bring us on tenfold in terms of strength and solidarity.

(Ps I am not a paedo for changing the subject, I have just made my feelings clear and am a wee bit bored talking about one player for ever!... Oh and the clique are all a bunch of Train disrespecting jobby-eaters! :P )

HHGH

You can start by falling out with me.

I really dislike the "HHGH" sign off, it looks too similar to the sign off they use in opposition to our far superior FTH.

You're dead to me. angry.gif

Can I still fall out with and join forces with other posters...

I'd love to oblige, Mothy, but I'm strictly non-aligned. A seeker after truth and justice, I roam the messageboard alone. I have no past and no future. Essentially I'm a High Plains Drifter in the Kickback Nation.

highplandrifter.jpg

J Cheever Loophole

HHGH

Mothy it will all level out and you'll be back in the fold that doesn't exist.Ithink ,their/your/do they exist at all, smilies are superb ,especially when timed right,which is almost most of the time.

It's been a hoor of a time and people,friends included are being bitchy.I myself is about to bury the wife under the patio' but heigh ho.

Chin up Mothy.thumbsup.gif

mon the Hearts.

I'd love to oblige, Mothy, but I'm strictly non-aligned. A seeker after truth and justice, I roam the messageboard alone. I have no past and no future. Essentially I'm a High Plains Drifter in the Kickback Nation.

highplandrifter.jpg

You stole my outfit you *******!!

priest_5.jpg

You stole my outfit you *******!!

My family has farmed this messageboard for generations. I'll thank you to get off my land...

:angry:

My family has farmed this messageboard for generations. I'll thank you to get off my land...

:angry:

Bite me.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Hammil will be the new Hartley!

Cowboy hats are for poofs!

The clique are all ugly!

I think only orange smarties have a different taste!

Women have been the biggest thing in keeping crowds up at Tynie in the last two decades!

Oh and I8 gets far too much abuse for just being himself!

Anyone who dissagrees is a welt!

Back to Hammil though... Seriously good signing IMO.

:o

...a bit disco

Hammil will be the new Hartley!

Cowboy hats are for poofs!

The clique are all ugly!

I think only orange smarties have a different taste!

Women have been the biggest thing in keeping crowds up at Tynie in the last two decades!

Oh and I8 gets far too much abuse for just being himself!

Anyone who dissagrees is a welt!

Back to Hammil though... Seriously good signing IMO.

:o

Arnott.

Right Mothy?!

:whistling:

:thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Totally fine about ending up in the shed. I was too young to ever appreciate the real thing fully anyway.

As a person who also hates rap music and prefers women's feet to their bottoms, boobs and legs, I would also like to see some pictures of hot women wearing strappy high-heels on this thread... Preferably black women but I will also entertain oriental types as long as their faces are in the image!

The Hammil debate is clearly defunct after the forum move of the thread so... Can anyone (apart from the Clique -obviously- post some hot foot-fetish images that can take this thread to... 'THE PUB'!!!

(For the record though, Hammil is gonna rock our worlds!

;)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

A bit Disco,

Aye dude! Arnott is!

(Btw, I finally figured out what the feck I was talking about that drunken afternoon!)

B)

...a bit disco

A bit Disco,

Aye dude! Arnott is!

(Btw, I finally figured out what the feck I was talking about that drunken afternoon!)

B)

Bet thats a relief!

Nothing worse than a 'Lost Weekend'.

And I'm with you on Hamill!

What a nuts thread!!!

Squirrel!!!

50512_111398192215244_7702572_n.jpg

Guest Bilel Mohsni

DiscoStu,

It was a humdinger me-friend!

You know the part of 'Fight Club' where Ed Norton spends a few days travelling around, trying to figure out what he did, said and activated while out of his mind?

Well I would love to say it was like that but is was far more dull and boring dude!... Turns out I just drunkenly posted the wrong reply on the wrong thread. :(

:D

Moan the Hammy!!!

Totally fine about ending up in the shed. I was too young to ever appreciate the real thing fully anyway.

As a person who also hates rap music and prefers women's feet to their bottoms, boobs and legs, I would also like to see some pictures of hot women wearing strappy high-heels on this thread... Preferably black women but I will also entertain oriental types as long as their faces are in the image!

The Hammil debate is clearly defunct after the forum move of the thread so... Can anyone (apart from the Clique -obviously- post some hot foot-fetish images that can take this thread to... 'THE PUB'!!!

(For the record though, Hammil is gonna rock our worlds!

;)

Didn't take you for a foot fetishist but hey ho! :teehee:

images-8.jpgimages-1-4.jpg:lol:

...a bit disco

Hopefully this is the 'Arnott' in question...

AM-1690-8687_large.jpg

...and not...

dougie_280x390_579915a.jpg

(Sorry. Couldn't find one showing her feet.)

(Or his!)

:lol:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Grumpy,

Tell me the hot ebony soles in that first pic' did not cause a wee tingle! :D

The secong wee pic is null and void according to the rules put forward by my OP!

Grumpy,

Tell me the hot ebony soles in that first pic' did not cause a wee tingle! :D

The secong wee pic is null and void according to the rules put forward by my OP!

How could you tell those were my feet? :ermm: But yes, a very nice tingle at that. :lol:

Oops - that'll be my secret out now then :verymad:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

A bit Disco,

Get her feet on the thread! FFS!

Something tells me the other chap has corns and bunions. :(

...a bit disco

A bit Disco,

Get her feet on the thread! FFS!

Something tells me the other chap has corns and bunions. :(

149574_1019532.jpg

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Tingllishous!

Right, since we are on the subject...

Fishnets or sheer??

(J Hammil strikes me as a sheer sort of guy -I respect him for this but that near miss with Mr Zircona was a massive dodged bullet since he is clearly a fishnet type of tackmeister.)

Let's find out if nail-colour or ligerie decoration is the way forward amongst the natives... for me it is a bit of both.-:)

...a bit disco

Tingllishous!

Right, since we are on the subject...

Fishnets or sheer??

(J Hammil strikes me as a sheer sort of guy -I respect him for this but that near miss with Mr Zircona was a massive dodged bullet since he is clearly a fishnet type of tackmeister.)

Let's find out if nail-colour or ligerie decoration is the way forward amongst the natives... for me it is a bit of both.-:)

Mix and match is the way to go.

Different ways for different plays!

:thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Grumpy,

Ewe know it makes sense fella! ;)

Hoof to say though, ewe wouldnae like to get your laughing gear aroung those bad-boys... Even if you really had the 'HORN'!

mothy is the archetypal kickback poster. top lad on the board and top lad off it. bit of an underdog and often target of the the clique on the board yet still a top lad off it.

an example of why you can never judge a kickback poster from the board persona. because you can never really know.

even some of the clique are possibly almost bearable off the board.

AMIRITE?

:verysmug:

AMIRITE?

NO. :turned:

Disclaimer: Might not be true as I've never actually met any of them

mothy is the archetypal kickback poster. top lad on the board and top lad off it. bit of an underdog and often target of the the clique on the board yet still a top lad off it.

an example of why you can never judge a kickback poster from the board persona. because you can never really know.

AMIRITE?

El Professor thinks this thread is about to get...

:interesting:

:cornette:

:arry:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

No seen enough foot-fetish shit yet guys!

Let's take this big momma, to THE PUB!

You TOES it makes sense! :D

Mothy in his element...

FootFetish068.JPG

That guy is the double of one of my mates. Needless to say it has already been posted on FB for everyone to see!

That guy is the double of one of my mates. Needless to say it has already been posted on FB for everyone to see!

Genuine lol at that mate! :rofl:

J Cheever Loophole

DiscoStu,

It was a humdinger me-friend!

You know the part of 'Fight Club' where Ed Norton spends a few days travelling around, trying to figure out what he did, said and activated while out of his mind?

Well I would love to say it was like that but is was far more dull and boring dude!... Turns out I just drunkenly posted the wrong reply on the wrong thread. :(

Moan the Hammy!!!

I usually post,the wrong post on the right thread. Fact

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Let's talk.. .

So boobies- nice! Bottoms- nice, legs- nice, that wee bit o' soft hair on the back of your woman's neck... Enjoyable stuff! The wee things in life that make the world a more bareable place no? All the fore-mentioned places of rehabilitation help me get through the say!

What about the lassies on here though? -the ones that are all Thomsoned oot- what do they look forward to after a hard day's Peado-related embarassment? We all sigh and shake our heads at the elephant in the room...

Mothy has come out and suggested a nice distraction (Hammil/foot fetisk) but what is there for the JKB massive en masse?

I also enjoy FIFA 2011... Bit boring though so please disregard!

I also enjoy FIFA 2011... Bit boring though so please disregard!

I'm with you on moving this to the pub so it can get more interesting.

FIFA 2011 you say.

Hobo.....

images-11.jpg

FIFA

images-12.jpg

Boring?

Unknown-2.jpg

Unknown-3.jpg

images-3-1.jpg

OK the last photo is a bit of poetic licence.

Archived