Grand National

david mcgee

I had the winner......

Will get my money back, due to the other donkeys i had.

Rick Grimes

had a fiver on Comply or Die at 10/1, so up ?30 overall. 'sno bad.

would have been better if i'd gone each way on King John's Castle instead of to win.....

Ive had inside info from the Pipe yard that Comply or Die will win, so im on that one.....;) Hedgehunter is another who will jump all day and thats a big plus at Aintree:)

Nice one.

I had ?20 e/w on Simon which was my first choice. But stuck a ?10 on Comply or Die after your post.

Should have stuck a ?100 on the nag. :)

kinross jambo

comply or die has got me my beer tokens for tonight.

:Hearts Man spotrun: :av-1001: :Hearts Man dance:

maroonlegions

FECKING ********* AND@@@@****, WAS ON THE RUNNER UP, BIG GREY HORSE THAT CAME TANKING UP ON THE OUTSIDE.:eek::mad:

I had the winner as well.

Only got on because Billy tipped it during the week! Cheers mate!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Comply or die , for me;)

How much did you have on it mate?

You are become the top tipster on JKB! ;)

Well played everyone who was on Comply!

I won a bit as I backed Bewley's each way at Paddy Power, who paid out on first 5 home, so that was a bit lucky, but I ain't complainin :P

Get in Comply or dIE, the info was bang on the nose with a good few bucks down. Ow Happy Days....Hope you all won loads;)

ps tOGGIE YOUR DUE ME A PINT M8....:)

being stuck out here in the colonies had totally forgotton it was the national until my brother phoned me last night and happened to mention it, got him to stick a tenner on the nose of Comply or die....you dancer!!!!! first ever win on the national...:P

Benny Factor
Had 10 each way on comply or die at 8/1 no idea how much I will get back but I've won yippeeee

I think the whole stand knew you had the winner yesterday... :P

chester copperpot
I think the whole stand knew you had the winner yesterday... :P

Hehe,

I phoned Johnmitchell to stick 20 notes on it as he was in the queue at Ladbrokes, but he had just been served, so never got my bet on Comply or Die.

Made up for it with 45 win on Dhhaman at the 6.20 at Kempton last night though, so not all bad.

The Old Tolbooth
Hehe,

I phoned Johnmitchell to stick 20 notes on it as he was in the queue at Ladbrokes, but he had just been served, so never got my bet on Comply or Die.

Made up for it with 45 win on Dhhaman at the 6.20 at Kempton last night though, so not all bad.

Still cant believe you didnt say to me to put summat on it when you called ya dafty lol, look on the bright side though, least I backed the winner ;)

Archived