what has been/would be your...

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Close season highlight? Realisticaly folks!

I am delighted about Sutton.

Pretty enthused about Hammil and Taouil.

Reasonably chuffed about Grainger adding some strength to the squad.

Positive as anything about the news connected to Holt and Pyrchnenko.

But I will be doing cartwheels if...

We have Rudi in next season's squad.

If we keep Rudi then the season that I tie the knot will potentially be the best season in terms of expectation for me since Bednar, Rudi, Le Juge and Fyssas rolled up at our gates.

Keeping that wee star will complete a fantastic squad for me.

Where is everyone else's pants-messing threshold just now? ;)

For me...

Ian Rankin, Danny Grainger and Chris Bates (from last years apprentice) have all tweeted at me.

Other than that it's been encouraging signings while none of our rivals have significantly strengthened their squads.

The new home top.

I also received a ?100 tip from a man who I was later told was the Hearts U16s coach so that made me love the club just that little bit more.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Boomstick is a man who appreciates the finer points in life. We all have to take the rough with the smooth and when the nice things roll up on your doorstep... He, like me appears to not bother asking for the receipt! Good man Mr Boom!

B)

My favourite thing about the season just passed was being introduced to you outside diggers on January 1st.

:love:

Not sure about a particular highlight, I just like that we have went about our business both professionally and promptly. We are not far off finishing our transfer activity whilst other teams haven't even started. Obviously, some will go, and that may lead to some more coming in, but our forward thinking is going to work for us this coming season and I think we will hit the ground running.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

You sir are a gent and will be lavished with cold bubbly liquid refreshment when I see you next. :D

For me it's the signing of Sutton. Not only because I think he is a decent player but also because it highlights the progress we have made in an attacking sense over the last two seasons.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

The continuing chaos with the Lochend Allstars - where the fun never ends starts......

From Perth to Paisley

For me...

Ian Rankin, Danny Grainger and Chris Bates (from last years apprentice) have all tweeted at me.

Other than that it's been encouraging signings while none of our rivals have significantly strengthened their squads.

The new home top.

I also received a ?100 tip from a man who I was later told was the Hearts U16s coach so that made me love the club just that little bit more.

Danny Grainger tweets at anyone - no biggie.....! :P

My highlight stealing the Gary O'Connor/Christian Nade goals comparison from someone on here and having that Sunday Post guy on twitter retweet it for all those deluded souls to see :D

That and the potential re-signing of Rudeboy for me too Johnny-boy. B)

Agreed mothy. Rudi could be massive for us next season. Would be pissed if he left.

jamboinglasgow

For me...

The new home top.

er...pretty sure we dont have an U16 coach saying as we dont have an under 16 team, there is an under 15 and under 17.

J Cheever Loophole

The additions JJ has flew out the traps with,has goals a plenty.If we can keep a hold of Rudi,get Kyle and Andy fit,well,we thumbsup.gifcould well be in for an exciting season.

John Sutton,great signing for the SPL.

Home and away kits are the best in years IMO.

Still got a gut feeling that we will have a couple more good players signed up for the start of the season.

Sutton for me closely followed by chaos at ER and massive disappointment at Ibrox.

Hoping the biggest highlight is still ahead of us though.

Close season highlight? Realisticaly folks!

I am delighted about Sutton.

Pretty enthused about Hammil and Taouil.

Reasonably chuffed about Grainger adding some strength to the squad.

Positive as anything about the news connected to Holt and Pyrchnenko.

But I will be doing cartwheels if...

We have Rudi in next season's squad.

If we keep Rudi then the season that I tie the knot will potentially be the best season in terms of expectation for me since Bednar, Rudi, Le Juge and Fyssas rolled up at our gates.

Keeping that wee star will complete a fantastic squad for me.

Where is everyone else's pants-messing threshold just now? ;)

If this happens then thats the biggest highlight. Massive player for us.

Not signing ZD and the new signings. Rudi extending would top it all off, also the new home/away kits are great. Great time to be a jambo :D

er...pretty sure we dont have an U16 coach saying as we dont have an under 16 team, there is an under 15 and under 17.

Quite happy to admit complete ignorance regarding any Hearts coaches outiwith the first team and U19s.

He looked like a middle aged ex footballer, a wee bit like Robbo but possibly a bit leaner.

Fourcandles

For me...

The new home top.

Such a good close season so far far I have been Rankin masel, Master Bates too.

I'm like a Sutton dressed up as Lamb...... In fact been needing a Taouil to wipe it all up.

:rolleyes:

Seeing the sns pics of Rudi at pre-season training gave me a warm feeling in the nether regions!!

Surely he wouldnt be there and going to Italy if its not already been sorted out by him and Vlad. :thumbsup:

Bunny Munro

Danny Grainger tweets at anyone - no biggie.....! :P

My highlight stealing the Gary O'Connor/Christian Nade goals comparison from someone on here and having that Sunday Post guy on twitter retweet it for all those deluded souls to see :D

You're welcome. :ninja:

Never seen the tweet though, top work. :thumbsup:

Archived