Where's the best place to sell a

scottishguy

PS3 with various games and a PSP quickly?

Any ideas?

depends how quickly you want to sell it. if you want to maximise what you get for it sell the games seperately, although it'll clearly take longer

Dave Spacey

Cex on rose street, check out the website to get a quote :thumbsup: and sell the games seperate. Stick an ad in the wanted and for sell bit on Kickback too. Hope that helps.

http://uk.webuy.com/

fabienleclerq

Put a price up, I could be interested. My PS3 is fecked.

Buy an xbox! ive had 2 ps3 they both stopped working.

scottishguy

Never had any problems with this PS3.been pefect from day 1.

All my mates that boght a 360 had to returns thm though.

But this aint another debate about PS3 v Xbox 360

My Left Nut

You would get more money if your ps3 is on firmware 3.55 or below as it can have cfw installed on it.

You would get more money if your ps3 is on firmware 3.55 or below as it can have cfw installed on it.

Whats the script with this?

I have an original PS3 (80GB? whatever the very first one was) as Im not online its never really been updated. (other than the odd update on included with certain games).

Ive heard it might be worth a few bob?

Bought originally when they were ?500+. It plays PS2 games as well. Which supposedly is not always the case?

My Left Nut

Whats the script with this?

I have an original PS3 (80GB? whatever the very first one was) as Im not online its never really been updated. (other than the odd update on included with certain games).

Ive heard it might be worth a few bob?

Bought originally when they were ?500+. It plays PS2 games as well. Which supposedly is not always the case?

What firmware is on it? like I said people will buy it if it has 3.55 or lower as a they want one for psn and one for homebrew etc, A mate I know sold his ps3 no games just one controller on ebay and got ?200 for it.

What firmware is on it? like I said people will buy it if it has 3.55 or lower as a they want one for psn and one for homebrew etc, A mate I know sold his ps3 no games just one controller on ebay and got ?200 for it.

When I read that I realised my interpretation of the homebrew channel on my kids wii clearly wasn't what I thought it was for the last two years. I have just wiki'ed it, and am still none the wiser, but I do know that it has nothing to do with rank beer that gives you a stinking hangover.

Archived