the fist of gorgie

GD_JAMBO

Guest Bilel Mohsni

:D

Not enjoyed the posting of any KB'er as much as the limericks of KDogg, since Primrose told us about his espionage efforts with Mr Sutton.

Take a bow sir, tou are setting standards high. B)

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray Winstone

Gary_Glitter-Party_Album.jpg

The fist of Gary likes this

_41967586_tommy416.jpg

The fist of Tommy likes this.

I haven't read this thread but I have laughed every time I've seen the name of it...

Gonna give ma burd a bit of the gorgie fist the night, eh lads?

WWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

Right up her.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Ever so slightly off topic but...

I work with a Portuguese chap who I consider a good lad. My coleague is a Sporting fan who now keeps an eye out for the Hearts. Pedro (for that is his name) likes to think of himself as a bit of a ladies man, fair dos to him, he does no too badly. When Pedro first moved here to Uni in London, he found himself in a dispute over a lassie in a boozer apparently, he tells me this following story and every time I remember it, I have a wee laugh to myself...

During this drunken dispute, tempers became flared and he was so incredulous about the perceived challenge to his manhood... He stood up shakily, drunkenly and angrily and demanded that the love-rival cutting his grass: "step out side so he could 'fist' him?

This cracks me up! He speaks very good English now but... Just AWESOME!

J Cheever Loophole

We're due visitors later,I hope they break down, cause I'll just be ignorant and keep watching this hilarity when they're here.laugh.gif

J.T.F.Robertson

Trash talk? Who even speaks like that? :blink:

I'm nowhere near 50 btw :thumbsup:

Neither am I. :(

I haven't read this thread but I have laughed every time I've seen the name of it...

Gonna give ma burd a bit of the gorgie fist the night, eh lads?

WWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

Right up her.

I'm going in dry and planning on being elbow deep, pure Gorgie style, ken?

Too far?

Riddley Walker

Really can't be arsed reading through this whole thread but if you are going to do this you wholeheartedly have to change the name to something else. You would be absolutely ripped apart by your own fans and other fans, as well as joined by anyone else in the area to whom a 'fist in the Gorgie' just may well become their new catchphrase.

There is already enough ammunition being lined up against us without being fisted even more.

fabienleclerq

Been trying to think what this reminded me of, Anyone play Vice city? The band in was Love fist!!

Ray Winstone

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I like this thread a lot.

So would you say you are a fistingfan?

Good on the lads for trying to come up with something to improve the match day experience for

not only like minded people but all fans. The name can be sorted out.

The Limericks were the best bit

I've written a haiku...

Fist of Gorgie Plan

Inspires Mocking Derision

Inevitably

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Topcat,

I hope the fact that I have met you is not cast up against my praise of your contributions to this little microcosm of Jambo opinion on this board!

IMO the participatiom of clued up posters like yourself, are completely fundamental to the continuing prosperousness of a forum like this.

There are some real superstars on this forum IMO, but they seem to be the chaps that just chip in when there is a discussion worth spraffing about. For me TC is one but there are also a good collection of inteligent Jambos who would be a far more interesting craic than the regular heavyweights who just sort of live their lives on this forum.

Any chance I could still join the fledgeling clique of natural-history lurving posters that were about to step out on another thread? Trust me... I may be a wee bit Marmite on some other subjects... See when it comes to natural history? Not shoe-horning in Mothy, would really leave that group of nerds lacking a prominent so?dier!

!)

scott_jambo

Topcat,

I hope the fact that I have met you is not cast up against my praise of your contributions to this little microcosm of Jambo opinion on this board!

IMO the participatiom of clued up posters like yourself, are completely fundamental to the continuing prosperousness of a forum like this.

There are some real superstars on this forum IMO, but they seem to be the chaps that just chip in when there is a discussion worth spraffing about. For me TC is one but there are also a good collection of inteligent Jambos who would be a far more interesting craic than the regular heavyweights who just sort of live their lives on this forum.

Any chance I could still join the fledgeling clique of natural-history lurving posters that were about to step out on another thread? Trust me... I may be a wee bit Marmite on some other subjects... See when it comes to natural history? Not shoe-horning in Mothy, would really leave that group of nerds lacking a prominent so?dier!

!)

Mothy please relax with your heavyweight posters chat and no one lives their lives on this forum. Can't you give TC a compliement without being a greet! laugh.gif

In regards to being part of the Fossil Crew - check The Pub for the thread, my OP is for you. thumbsup.gif

Topcat,

!)

Mothy's been on the beers then.....

:biggrin:

Guest Dr. Pepper

Topcat,

!)

Where is the need, really :facepalm:

The Limericks were the best bit

I've written a haiku...

Fist of Gorgie Plan

Inspires Mocking Derision

Inevitably

Top man, made me chuckle. A Haiku is what we need, the way forward.

Napoleon  Wilson

I'm sorry, but I just can't get over this.

It's the worst idea since Ian Beale grew a moustache.

image-6-for-25-years-of-eastenders-beale-life-gallery-619179953.jpg

ianremorse.jpg

:4_1_72:

GD_JAMBO, on 22 June 2011 - 11:39 PM, said:

would people rather sit on thier hands and shout abuse at obua

:oohmatron:

laugh.gif laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif brilliant, this thread has had me laughing out loud all day

Not enjoyed the posting of any KB'er as much as the limericks of KDogg, since Primrose told us about his espionage efforts with Mr Sutton.

Take a bow sir, tou are setting standards high. B)

I've yet to find a thread that topped the infamous "Shaking with Rage" thread, many years ago. I can't even remember what the chap was so angry about, but it seemed a bit trivial to trigger shaking!

Now with young GD's face turning red

And the fisting put firmly to bed

Posting no more

Cos he knows the score

The idea is most definitely dead

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Scotter,

Not actually checked out the Pub in ages to be honest... I'll huv a wee shifty. :)

Red,

Yup... Well plonk anyway. :D

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I think the forum has went uphill since last june tbhcool.gif

gone uphill you degenerate

Dusk_Till_Dawn

cry.gif

Deary me

Look, someone has already suggested we start up a group called Fist of Gorgie. If we can't even get our basic grammar right then we really will be a laughing stock

King of the North

I'm sorry but that's a gash argument. It might work in Europe but it won't work here.

Here are some Czech ultras doing hardbass dancing - apparently it's all the rage around Central/Eastern Europe and they clearly think it's amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yosoR6dA5Xk

Having watched the video, I don't think we should adopt it for Tynecastle. Mainly because it looks ******* ridic laugh.gif and we'd get ripped to shreds. Just as we would if we got an ultras section or whatever.

Anyone watch the bit at 1:30 when they're in the shopping centre? :rofl: I can imagine Section N being up for mincing around the Gyle.

I think this is bound for the classics section - I havent enjoyed a thread so much since the Jolly Judge mystery.

And this video is simply outstanding. Arguably the greatest thing on the entire internet.

I long to see 'the fist', mobbed up, frugging their way around Scotmid pre-match.

Now with young GD's face turning red

And the fisting put firmly to bed

Posting no more

Cos he knows the score

The idea is most definitely dead

this is starting to make me cringe it was good when we were going back and forth joking but now im actually getting quite worried that your obsessed with me and fisting seriously get some help

And heres me thinking KB is getting Stale !

Then along come's this "Golden Nugget" of a Post....................

Reminds me of the Shaz & Co Buffoonery

Chewy

I had a look at the FB page.

Wow, there are some serious tosspots in our support.

The fist of Gorgie sounds seriously gay.

If you guys really want to go ahead with something like this then you should rethink the name.

My own view is that this is not needed. It sounds too much like Hibs laughable "12th man" bunch of jokers or even worse "The Green Brigade". If you want to sing and keep the atmosphere decent then get a season ticked in section G or section N. Section G is better though. :thumbsup:

Vlad-Stupid

Look, someone has already suggested we start up a group called Fist of Gorgie. If we can't even get our basic grammar right then we really will be a laughing stock

I can assure you my dyslexia is not a sign of degeneracy nor is it an intellectual disability. I apologise for adding to the 'laughing stockability' factor of the Gorgie Fist Club :( I'm just thankful that Google Chrome highlights and fixes my horrendous spelling as I'd hate you to correlate a direct link between that and the shame and embarrassment 'Thommogate' has brought the club and fansrolleyes.gif

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I can assure you my dyslexia is not a sign of degeneracy nor is it an intellectual disability. I apologise for adding to the 'laughing stockability' factor of the Gorgie Fist Club :( I'm just thankful that Google Chrome highlights and fixes my horrendous spelling as I'd hate you to correlate a direct link between that and the shame and embarrassment 'Thommogate' has brought the club and fansrolleyes.gif

Thompson I'm not bothered about. Poor grammar I can't accept and nor should anyone connected to the club.

this is starting to make me cringe it was good when we were going back and forth joking but now im actually getting quite worried that your obsessed with me and fisting seriously get some help

You say it's me making you cringe

Yet you cry and you av a good winge

A crazy idea

We all live wi the fear

Of you with another fist binge

No longer will Kdogg obsess

To cause a young poster such stress

You started a thread

Till everyone said

Get lost son we couldnae care less

Some brain cells you so clearly lack

The fistings been given the sack