why is it hmfckick....co.uk? and not jamboskickback.co.uk?

HMFC4ME

The clique will be putting together a consortium to buy out the current owners soon.

Watch this space. :thumbsup:

:lol:

Vlad's statue will be finished in no time.

I wish the Irvine Jambo thread hadn't been lost. Amazing entertainment. Best thread on Kickback.

Somehow I managed to miss the Plasma TV scandal.

I wish the Irvine Jambo thread hadn't been lost. Amazing entertainment. Best thread on Kickback.

The two best threads ever were the Pimpin' Angels or the Best/Worst Poster thread.

Pretty sure they both came with a wave of suspensions/bans.

:lol:

Vlad's statue will be finished in no time.

I've heard that Vlad and Ulysses have never been seen in the same place at the same time.......... :whistling:

I'm not. I stuck up for the kid at the beginning! Oops!

Unbelievable entertainment when it got going!

I have the jist of the plasmagate affair, but whats this about irvinejambo lol.

I don't mean to bring up any sensitive issues but it all sounds so interesting haha.

PM if necessary, Im a right nosey bugger eh?

Guest GhostHunter

We own www.jamboskickback.co.uk - some of you may remember when we switched over to the new server back in 2008 we redirected the old domain to point to the new one. The reason for hmfckickback.co.uk was so that we could get the board built and migrated quickly on the new server with no loss of service, and from then, it stuck.

There was a redirect on the old URL, however it's lapsed, but I'll look to put it back up though in my opinion if people don't know the address by now......

I've put so many hours into this board, it's a way of life now and part of my daily things-to-do list to make sure everything is ticking over as they should, Ulysses also has racked up that many hours, JKB is part of his life... Maple Leaf, davemclaren and cosanostra between them, also have put in so many hours trying to keep the board going as it should...

Chris Benoit

Dexter you do realise the clocks always run fast so you might not be putting in as much time as you think :lol:

Seriously though everyone appreciates the work the 5 of you put in and HMFC4ME if you want to read up on Irvine Jambo go to the Tartan Army message board there's a thread on there somewhere that has all the info you need, warning though it's about 70 pages worth. I think plasmagate gets a mention too :thumbsup:

Dexter you do realise the clocks always run fast so you might not be putting in as much time as you think :lol:

Seriously though everyone appreciates the work the 5 of you put in and HMFC4ME if you want to read up on Irvine Jambo go to the Tartan Army message board there's a thread on there somewhere that has all the info you need, warning though it's about 70 pages worth. I think plasmagate gets a mention too :thumbsup:

the tamb message board link http://taboard.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=56912&st=0

We own www.jamboskickback.co.uk - some of you may remember when we switched over to the new server back in 2008 we redirected the old domain to point to the new one. The reason for hmfckickback.co.uk was so that we could get the board built and migrated quickly on the new server with no loss of service, and from then, it stuck.

There was a redirect on the old URL, however it's lapsed, but I'll look to put it back up though in my opinion if people don't know the address by now......

I've put so many hours into this board, it's a way of life now and part of my daily things-to-do list to make sure everything is ticking over as they should, Ulysses also has racked up that many hours, JKB is part of his life... Maple Leaf, davemclaren and cosanostra between them, also have put in so many hours trying to keep the board going as it should...

And a great job you guys do! surely a full time job in itself

Got it, page 2 so far, makes for an interesting read while at work lol

the tamb message board link http://taboard.com/f...opic=56912&st=0

cheers for the link!

Carl Fredrickson

I mind the IJ thread and was amazed at the way that he was outed, totally incredible thread.

Re the Plasma, I am sure that it was eventually delivered but the winner had loads of issues before receiving it. Another incredible thread with a lot of personal stuff and threats being banded about.

I do like the calmed down version we now have of KB (other than the fairly recent threads on Hobo outing and the thread where there was LOADS of bans and suspensions).

Credit must go to the KB5 who keep the site running - I visit it every day that I can and it is good to have a stable site that sponsors players and donates so much to charity - if only we could merge ALL the CT threads on the Terrace :whistling:

Another quick q Dex...

Who are the mods then? Are they you five guys? Or are they posters you've approached on the basis of how they seem to come across?

Why are they only known as Mod1 etc? Why not use their 'real' names?

Just a wee thought I had....cheers!

Archived