Nade

i8hibsh

Saw Nade zoom passed Robbos bar about 5.15pm on Saturday night in his yellow lamborghini

The guy when the ball is at his feet is quality. He can turn a player so well and is quite fast for a fatty and has bags of skill

HOWEVER

I have always questioned his commitment. It looked like he couldn't wait to get away from the place (5.15pm) he literally must've been the first out the shower and door

Maybe he had afamily emergency but from what I saw - it dint' look good

I just don't think he cares unless it is receiving his pay slip

Am I being unfair?

Hope we get shot of him in the Summer.

If he could workl on his attitude and work A LOT harder he is an asset

He is quality just too lazy

Think that is what SUFC fans thought too

does he think being a footballer is juts a free ride?

Saw Nade zoom passed Robbos bar about 5.15pm on Saturday night in his yellow lamborghini

The guy when the ball is at his feet is quality. He can turn a player so well and is quite fast for a fatty and has bags of skill

HOWEVER

I have always questioned his commitment. It looked like he couldn't wait to get away from the place (5.15pm) he literally must've been the first out the shower and door

Am I being unfair?

He was probably ****ting himself and got away before Frail finished with the press!

Drylaw Hearts

Nade's a very big earner and we will be doing our best to sell him in the summer.

Another poor signing.

loveofthegame

Potential to be a good player but would need a strong manager in place to get the best out of him.

However, i imagine hes on silly wages (guessing but ?12-15k possibly?!) and just does not = value for money. Hes one of the reasons we lost an unsustainable ?12M last year. We should probably try to get shot of him in the summer

Drylaw Hearts
Potential to be a good player but would need a strong manager in place to get the best out of him.

However, i imagine hes on silly wages (guessing but ?12-15k possibly?!) and just does not = value for money. Hes one of the reasons we lost an unsustainable ?12M last year. We should probably try to get shot of him in the summer

No he isn't.

:rolleyes:

ToadKiller Dog

Cant believe he was allowed to go without a proper warm down.

no wonder he gets injured so much.

Dr. Bapswent

HOWEVER

Am I being unfair?

In truth, yes as we dont relaly know the situation.

its all speculation and I dont think we need to get on another players back about stuff we assume they have done, rather than what really happened.

Drylaw Hearts
Care to elaborate?!

Yes.

The recent figures released in the Annual Report and Accounts are only up until July 31st 2007.

Nade signed after that date.

HOWEVER

Am I being unfair?

You 100% sure it was him?

Especialy if he was 'zooming past'.

Not a brother (if he has one) just popping out to fill it up for him?

loveofthegame
Yes.

The recent figures released in the Annual Report and Accounts are only up until July 31st 2007.

Nade signed after that date.

Haha well that makes me look like a right ***** then.

Ahem... ok... well his high wages are one of the reasons we will continue to lose massive amounts if the way the club is being run isn't changed. The ?9M for CG and probably ?2M+ we'll get for Bednar may well cloud this years accounts, however Hearts FC cannot afford to pay guys like Nade 5 figure weekly wages

loveofthegame

Talk about taking things too far. I'm pretty certain it'll have been him!

rudi must stay
Nade's a very big earner and we will be doing our best to sell him in the summer.

Another poor signing.

hope so, sums up our problem at the moment the players can't be assed

Drylaw Hearts

Ahem... ok... well his high wages are one of the reasons we will continue to lose massive amounts if the way the club is being run isn't changed. The ?9M for CG and probably ?2M+ we'll get for Bednar may well cloud this years accounts, however Hearts FC cannot afford to pay guys like Nade 5 figure weekly wages

Agreed.

:)

Not a brother (if he has one) just popping out to fill it up for him?[/QUOTE]

I thought they were all brothers:rolleyes:

I'll close the door....

He's right up there amongst my most hated folk at this club at the moment

If it was my call - he'd be on his way out the door pronto. The only player i'd boot ahead of him would be the willy from Chile.

Lazy, uninterested, unfit. Not good enough.

Talk about taking things too far. I'm pretty certain it'll have been him!

Don't think I was taking it too far.

I just can't see how he'd have had time to...

Get off the pitch

Have a warm-down

Have a rub-down from the physio

Get washed

Get dressed

Listen to Vlad telling 'em how wonderful they are

Get the Lambo up McLeod St and zoom past Robbo's

Get off the pitch

Have a warm-down

Get washed

Get dressed

That would have taken him to 5.15 in itself;)

loveofthegame

Get off the pitch

Have a warm-down

Get washed

Get dressed

5mins max in the shower, no warm down or rub down, get dressed (couple of mins), 30 second congrats from Vlad and oot the door. Easily done in under 25mins.

Im only saying all this as i can fully believe and see Nade as being this type of guy, last in the door 1st out.

Not disputing that he was seen - just expressing surprise.

If he's not having a warm down/ rub down....no effin wonder he's injured so often

Makes you wonder where the Lamborghini was parked, it certainly wasn't in the Tynecastle car park. So he must be pretty nippy on his feet if he got out of Tynie, legged it along to Chesser Road or thereabouts and then back to Robbos by 5.15.

Makes you wonder where the Lamborghini was parked, it certainly wasn't in the Tynecastle car park. So he must be pretty nippy on his feet if he got out of Tynie, legged it along to Chesser Road or thereabouts and then back to Robbos by 5.15.

I'm not doubting the OP (well not what he thinks he saw) but that is exceptionally quick off the mark - he must have still been stripped to beat most of the fans out.

Especially since sprinting is not his forte...

However, i imagine hes on silly wages (guessing but ?12-15k possibly?!)

It's no surprise he came from the Championship. Full of very ordinary footballers on ludicrous wages.

He probably didn't need to take a shower, did anyone notice him sweating etc during the game????? A bit of spray, nice clean shirt and sorted.

HOWEVER

Am I being unfair?

Maybe he heard that DH was getting them in at the TA after the game?

Wasted journey if so. :sad:

What was the row between him and Frail about during the game ?

(As in, don't speculate - did anyone hear what was being said by either party?)

He probably didn't need to take a shower, did anyone notice him sweating etc during the game????? A bit of spray, nice clean shirt and sorted.

Fat folk always sweat, no matter how little physical exertion they do.

Well, fat burds do anyway.

His yellow lambo must Abraham Lincoln with B.O.

festerlehearts

maybe he didnt have a shower cos he never worked hard enouth on the pitch i think he was of to mcdonalds before the boss came into kick his ass

It seemed as if he was wanting to be subbed off in the first half, think that was what the row was about. Frail did the right thing in making the lazy bugger play the whole game. He was not even bothered about trying to get in the box in the first half to get on the end of a cross. Big lazy lump if you ask me and should be punted at the end of the season. Unless he shows us what he can do in the run in.

The thing that worried me was -

even as Nade was having a mare, putting in no effort and was having a public slanging match with Frail, he still stayed on the pitch!

The bottom line was that there was no alternative on the bench!:eek:

With Vald watching from the stand - did Frail not want to put his golden boy Clum on, as he would have shown himself up to be the total waste of space he is?:rolleyes:

12-15k per week lol!

No chance... im not saying he is on peanuts but if it is anything above 5-7k per week id be very surprised.

Nah was him

Coppercrutch confirmed

I think he regrets ever joining us.

My Hearts bleeds for the wage theiving git

He's right up there amongst my most hated folk at this club at the moment

If it was my call - he'd be on his way out the door pronto. The only player i'd boot ahead of him would be the willy from Chile.

Lazy, uninterested, unfit. Not good enough.

Frail is 100% to blame for this

Frail should ensure noone was picked unless 100% fit and 1005 commited

do these jokers actually turn up for training?

Cant believe he was allowed to go without a proper warm down.

no wonder he gets injured so much.

extremely good point

loveofthegame
12-15k per week lol!

No chance... im not saying he is on peanuts but if it is anything above 5-7k per week id be very surprised.

Absolutely no chance. He was a Premiership player then a Championship player. These guys are on megabucks, even the lower level ****ty players are on ?10k anyway.

Are you trying to tell me a guy like Christian Nade would take a wage CUT to come up to the classic league that is the SPL?! He doesnt exactly seem to be the kind of guy who is playing for 'love of the game' does he?!

Nade will certainly be on ?10k minimum, but ?12-15k would not surprise me.

HOWEVER

Am I being unfair?

No.

He is an erse. I stand behind the dugout and he got a very cold reception when he gave SF lip in the first half.

He was being a big baby and moaning like hell and because he was in a bad mood he didnt bother going forward and as a result we didnt have anyone of note in the box for a glorious chance.

It was Miko that squandered it, but in fairness to him he isn;t a striker.

A decent striker would have scored at least two goals on Saturday in my opinion.

His positional sense is rotten...

Heard a rumour (unsubstantiated I'm afraid) that his agent was touting him for a contract of something around 9000 Euros a week and that Hearts made a rickets of it and agreed to pay him 9000 pounds a week. Unsurprisingly he allegedly agreed to this unexpected jackpot. Probably more than paid for the shiny yellow motor - which incidentally, I also saw zooming away from Gorgie after the defeat to Rangers. Lots of extra pounds every week in his wallet - to go with the extra pounds he's accumulating on his belly and @rse!

Like a lot of posters I agree the guy seems to have bags of ability but he is clearly unfit and seems to show very little desire (on the pitch anyway) to shed the excess weight and up the pace. A decent pre-season, (hopefully about 9 weeks up and down the dunes at Gullane!) a manager and a strike partner to work with might see him turn into a real asset. I'm not holding my breath though.

Nade is a fat lazy *****

His fitness is nothing short of disgusting, for a professional who trains every day he is still at least a stone overweight

He doesnt seem interested, he's selfish, his off the ball work is non existent and his positioning terrible

He was utterly pish on saturday and Id much rather elliot, mole, makela or even glen played before him for the rest of the season

1 or 2 glimpses of quality this season between all the above on a regular basis do not justify his continued selection over players who will give it all

Frankenstein Jambo.

He is a player with ability but lack of passion. Classic example is Anelka for chelsea but difference is Anelka is world class and kind of gets away with it. Nade has ability and if he put in that bit more disire and effort i think we'd have a very good player on our books.

Archived