White Goods.

Lady jambo

Hi guys,

Anyone here or know of anyone getting rid of white goods,

Got the keys to me first wee flat yesterday and still looking for the following, either fridge freezer or fridge and freezer, washing machine and electric cooker.

Thanks in advanced

Lady Jambo! :)

chester copperpot

Hi guys,

Got the keys to me first wee flat yesterday and still looking for the following, either fridge freezer or fridge and freezer, washing machine and electric cooker.

Thanks in advanced

I just gave away a 6 month old washing machine too.

Guess that's no consolation though, sorry.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

I just gave away a 3 month old fridge-freezer too.

Guess it's no use to you though, sorry.

I just bought a whole bunch of stuff brand new and chucked it straight in a skip then set it all ablaze.

Guess that's no good to you, sorry.

chester copperpot

I just bought a whole bunch of stuff brand new and chucked it straight in a skip then set it all ablaze.

:laugh:

A flat without a cooker, fridge, freezer or washing machine?

Is it in the stone age?

chester copperpot

Is it in the stone age?

Must be in Fife Eck.

Angry Haggis

Hi guys,

Thanks in advanced

I would check out gumtree LadyJambo...you quite often get people advertising white goods and all they want is someone to collect.

www.gumtree.com

grumpyjambo

Hi guys,

Thanks in advanced

Try www.freecycle.com you might be lucky

Is it in the stone age?

Kiss my ass Eck!!

not that it has anything to do with you but i only got my keys on friday, and i am actually decorating atm. So havent moved in yet... first flat and all gotta start somewhere....so stick your sarcy comments up your effing asses.... thought this would have been a quite a decent place to ask.... clearly not thanks all

Walter Kidd

Must be in Fife Eck.

House prices have gone through the roof in Fife since you moved out Baldy.

davemclaren

Kiss my ass Eck!!

not that it has anything to do with you but i only got my keys on friday, and i am actually decorating atm. So havent moved in yet... first flat and all gotta start somewhere....so stick your sarcy comments up your effing asses.... thought this would have been a quite a decent place to ask.... clearly not thanks all

I think Eck might have been inferring, in his own particular style, that even unfurnished flats generally come with basic white goods. However, you may be buying or getting a council flat where that would not be the case.

chester copperpot

House prices have gone through the roof in Fife since you moved out Baldy.

Aye ok, saw the same house I sold 4 years ago advertised at 40K less than I sold mine's for.

If anything, me moving from Fife has meant the arse has fallen out the market over there. Always happens when a smooth city slicker like me moves on. A place loses it's street cred.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Kiss my ass Eck!!

Brilliant :lol:

I love how Eck had one of the more innocent comments and she picks him to rant at :laugh:

dalkeithjambo

Hi guys,

Thanks in advanced

Sent you a message Lady jambo

Kiss my ass Eck!!

:laugh:

Brilliant.

I'm disappointed, I thought this thread would have had the resident creepy posters sniffing about like lies round shit!

I'm disappointed, I thought this thread would have had the resident creepy posters sniffing about like lies round shit!

Such as...?

Such as...?

Have a look at score angels threads and such likes.

I love how Eck had one of the more innocent comments and she picks him to rant at :laugh:

As I know what Eck is like, unless he has changed over the past couple years, which.... seems doubtful :)

Thanks dalkeith Jambo, I have replied!

Vlad-Stupid

I own currys. :verysmug:

Guess it's no use to you though, sorry.

I'll have a Madras, rice, nann and spiced onions please :verysmug:

Creepy Lurker

You called? x

Hiya Lady Jambo, I'll be more than happy to service you.

I don't have any white goods.

Walter Kidd

Aye ok, saw the same house I sold 4 years ago advertised at 40K less than I sold mine's for.

If anything, me moving from Fife has meant the arse has fallen out the market over there. Always happens when a smooth city slicker like me moves on. A place loses it's street cred.

Went down again when Mitchell moved in.

As I know what Eck is like, unless he has changed over the past couple years, which.... seems doubtful :)

Thanks dalkeith Jambo, I have replied!

:lol:

See when I'm decorating, I chuck all my stuff away too.

Tommy Wiseau

:rofl:

Kiss my ass Eck!!

Outstanding stuff. :lol:

MAGS_280_1105566a.jpg

I'll give you my dishwasher for a handy.

:arry:

Creepy Lurker

This is up there as my favourite post ever. :lol:

Lady jambo 1-0 Eck. Zing!

Vlad-Stupid

Doth Lady Jambo and Eck have a history? :omg!:

Please don't start a poll in the terrace....

Please don't start a poll in the terrace....

laugh.gif Please don't remind me..

This is up there as my favourite post ever. :lol:

Lady jambo 1-0 Eck. Zing!

Pipe down, you carrot cake eating freak.

Creepy Lurker

Pipe down, you carrot cake eating freak.

No need to be angry at me just because Lady Jambo won't let you see the wee ones, mate.

No need to be angry at me just because Lady Jambo won't let you see the wee ones, mate.

Lmfao don't know I am lucky or glad but either way I can honestly say I don't have kids :)

And even if I did he can could take them don't think I coulda handled mini ecks!!! :P no offence!

joe.gausden

Lmfao don't know I am lucky or glad but either way I can honestly say I don't have kids :)

And even if I did he can could take them don't think I coulda handled mini ecks!!! :P no offence!

Is your signature a conversation you had with Eck per chance :whistling::lol:

Creepy Lurker

I'm sorry for bringing it up, Helen. I understand that you don't want to talk about the nippers on Kickback and totally understand your decision to deny their existence.

I'm sorry for bringing it up, Helen. I understand that you don't want to talk about the nippers on Kickback and totally understand your decision to deny their existence.

Pmsl! And no, signature has nothing to do with lil ol ecky, its simply a quote I liked from

2 and a half men :)

Archived