Help!

Jambo83

Help needed to settle a bet.

Got into a bit of a debate on Friday night with some Old Firm supporting work-mates. One thing that cropped up was a story I remember reading about Hearts fixtures being the most watched games by Setanta viewers for last season.

I have tried searching for this on google but can't find it. Am I right in saying this or am I talking a lot of mince?

I will be ?10 better off if someone can help me out and that Celtic supporting turd pays out ;)

Help needed to settle a bet.

Got into a bit of a debate on Friday night with some Old Firm supporting work-mates. One thing that cropped up was a story I remember reading about Hearts fixtures being the most watched games by Setanta viewers for last season.

I have tried searching for this on google but can't find it. Am I right in saying this or am I talking a lot of mince?

I will be ?10 better off if someone can help me out and that Celtic supporting turd pays out ;)

Pretty sure that was the case but struggled to find proof. Email satanta and ask them to confirm it.

Cheers guys.

I definitely read it online last year but can't remember where, and I thought the Internet was supposed to be brilliant, pfft.

Hagar the Horrible

Yes Sultana Santana did state that we were the most watched side in the SPL last season? dont know about this season however? cant find the story but i won a pony on that last year with a current bun pal, and he paid up?:)

Surrey Jambo

I think it was a thread on another board (BIM?) I remember being ridiculed by my OF friends when I tried to argue this point. I also remember the average Hearts viewing figure was higher than our maximum viewing figure (v Rangers) so I didn't put too much faith in the claim.

The thread had no link to an outside source to corroborate. If you find one, please let me know. I would love to tell a few people to GIRFUY

Archived