Question RE Hearts' Ajax Kit 1970's

dannymack

Certain we played Aberdeen in a red candy stripe shirt maybe about 76, about 99% sure of this but I'm at a bad age now so maybe its just my memory!

:blink:

Go back to page 1 Biker' so far down i've included the picture were Hearts wore that red striped top v Dundee in the cup. :teehee:

I believe the red kit worn in the Dundee cup tie was borrowed from a local club, be it Junior , semi-pro or Juvenile i'm not sure. As for the stripped strip for season 76-77 this was definately worn on a few occasions at home. Give me an hour our two whilst i try to find my programme collection

you are spot on that day we had to borrow a sunderland strip from somewhere

Doctor FinnBarr

Go back to page 1 Biker' so far down i've included the picture were Hearts wore that red striped top v Dundee in the cup. :teehee:

No, not that one mate, a red candy stripe strip.

:mellow:

How sore was the Dons goalie's arm a few seconds after this photo?

Wonder why the defender appears to be keeping his distance from the potential "collision" :whistling:

No, not that one mate, a red candy stripe strip.

:mellow:

Time for the club historian to get his tuppence worth in with this one. What are the chances of you being pissed at the game in question and were convinced Hearts were playing in such a strip ? :lol::woot:

Doctor FinnBarr

How sore was the Dons goalie's arm a few seconds after this photo?

Don't think the Dons goalie would have sore arms at all, that was Stirling Albion!

:geek:

Archived