2010/11 player sponsorship shirt draw

davemclaren

davemclaren

During season 2010/11, JKB sponsored the home kits of Jim Jefferies ( training kit ), Rub?n Palazuelos and Conrad Balatoni. We also sponsored the away Kit of Marian Kello.

We've received the signed kits from the club ( apart from Conrad's as he was on loan at Partick and hasn't been back to sign his yet ) and we'll be having draws next Sunday evening to find the lucky winners. 3 of the kits will be raffled among those members who contributed directly to the kit sponsorship ( each winner can pick one of the kits ), while the last one will be raffled off amongst subscribed members.

Can all subscribed members who didn't contribute to the sponsorship please post on here if they wish to be included in the draw.

Please note that the contribution thread for next season's shirt sponsorship has just opened and can be found in the sticcky at the top of The Terrace.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everybody loves Baz

I can't remeber if i contributed or not but it sounds like the thing an all round good guy like myself would do.

Anyway, if i didn't can you put me in please . :thumbsup:

Can't remember what I've done or not done but if I need to post here to go in the draw - here it is.

If I don't then you can happily ignore post #12.

Say What Again

Great thread for outing all the misers that didn't contribute but jump at the chance of free stuff :lol: :lol:

Great thread for outing all the misers that didn't contribute but jump at the chance of free stuff :lol: :lol:

Scumbags the lot of them!

i think the subscribed members have indeed contributed, have they not?

some more than others as well.

:mellow:

The Gasman

I know I subscribed, but I can't remember if I contributed, so please count me in if I didn't, and out if I did.

I think.... :blink:

Pistol1874

I know I subscribed, but I can't remember if I contributed, so please count me in if I didn't, and out if I did.

I think.... :blink:

This for me too.

Mid Calder Jambo

Count me in but if I win send the strip to Sick Kids, they could raffle it and make some dosh I need an xxxl anyway so no good to me.:whistling:

Archived