Romanov chant ...

Armageddon

Armageddon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-tagn3lB3I

Who's in? (there's a face palm ban on this thread!)

Ooooooh Romanov, he's the owner, he's f*****g class, drives around Vilnius (or Gorgie) with a wallet full of cash, picks the team on Saturday and lets us know by fax (repeat forever) Ooooooh Romanov, he's the owner ...

Radioactive Mince

I think the lyrics are funny. The sound card on this PC seems to be on the blink so I can't give a true opinion on the sound.

J Cheever Loophole

Ooooooh Romanov, he's the owner, he's f*****g class, drives around Vilnius (or Gorgie) with a wallet full of cash, picks the team on Saturday and lets us know by fax (repeat forever) Ooooooh Romanov, he's the owner ...

Or, OOOOOH, Ian Murray,He's a radgey,he's feckin crap,he fecked off to the rangers then the hobo's took him back,he's gimpin round lochend wi a rock o feckin crack oooh Ian Murray ..........and so forth...FTH

quality lyrics, only thing is the vicTims used to sing this tune to boruc :whistling:

quality lyrics, only thing is the vicTims used to sing this tune to boruc :whistling:

i like it too , i hope it catches on ... the IAN MURRAY one is also a winner imo :thumbsup: .... celtic would have copied it from someone, they dont have the copyright to it..

Gordon Ramsay

That is excellent

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Good song.

But Romanov's a ******.

Very predictable.

:lol:

Very good song, we need to come up with more songs like this... Feel we get left behind in regards to catchy songs...

Very predictable.

You have been waiting, trolling, itching, dying to say that back.

:yas:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

You have been waiting, trolling, itching, dying to say that back.

:yas:

Don't flatter yourself :lol:

Don't flatter yourself :lol:

You left me no option, champ.

Since Oor Doug left you have been like a little lost puppy. :lol:

Sambo The Jambo

Thought I'd throw in another option:

Ooooooh Kevin Kyle, he's a striker, he's f*****g class, knocked Ian Murray's teeth and gave a hearty laugh, scored on New Years day and he shouted "f*****g yas!", Ooooooh Kevin Kyle, he's a striker...

Tommy Wiseau

You left me no option, champ.

Since Oor Doug left you have been like a little lost puppy. :lol:

Chris Benoit

Ooooooh Kevin Kyle, he's a striker, he's f*****g class, knocked Ian Murray's teeth and gave a hearty laugh, scored on New Years day and he shouted "f*****g yas!", Ooooooh Kevin Kyle, he's a striker...

Top work sir, well worth your 7th post in 5 years :thumbsup:

Tommy Wiseau

Surely instead of "he's ****ing class" it should be "he likes to dance" in reference to his Dancing With The Stars days? Or not :vrface:

Vlad-Stupid

Surely instead of "he's ****ing class" it should be "he likes to dance" in reference to his Dancing With The Stars days? Or not :vrface:

:stare:

Vlad-Stupid

Me likey :thumbsup:

Sambo The Jambo

Top work sir, well worth your 7th post in 5 years :thumbsup:

Much appreciated Mr Benoit, obviously I've been biding my time waiting for this thread.

Incidentally the song should read "Knocked Ian Murray's teeth out", just a little ring rust after my time away!

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

I read this early this morning and it's been going round my head all day!

Top work!

Armageddon

SO THE MODIFIED OFFICIAL VERSION IS AS FOLLOWS:

Ooooooooh Romanov, he's the owner, he likes to dance, he drives around Gorgie with a wallet full of cash, picks the team on Saturday and let's us know by fax .... Oooooooh Romanov, he's the owner blah blah

The version without the swearing is better for the kids I suppose. But I did quite like the 'He's ******* class' just because he is!!!

We all have to clap on the beat too mind :)

Some other decent versions but in my eyes this has to be about Vlad.

Vlad-Stupid

I read this early this morning and it's been going round my head all day!

Top work!

Glad its not just me :lol:

Napoleon  Wilson

SO THE MODIFIED OFFICIAL VERSION IS AS FOLLOWS:

Ooooooooh Romanov, he's the owner, he likes to dance, he drives around Gorgie with a wallet full of cash, picks the team on Saturday and let's us know by fax .... Oooooooh Romanov, he's the owner blah blah

The version without the swearing is better for the kids I suppose. But I did quite like the 'He's ******* class' just because he is!!!

We all have to clap on the beat too mind :)

Some other decent versions but in my eyes this has to be about Vlad.

:greatpost:

Shame this has come out at just about the furthest possible point from our next game. Someone with a good memory is going to have to keep bumping this one if it is going to be a goer.

where did they get the tune for that? rings a bell

I would love it, if this was sung next season! :loveit:

What about this. It's a tiny wee bit modified from the other one here but I think it works.....

"Oooooooh Romanov

Presidente

Loves ti dance

He strolls about Tynecastle with a wallet full of cash

Picks the team on Saturday and tells us all by fax

Oooooooh Romanov

Presidente....." etc

I just like the wee "Presidente" line to b honest!!

Whatever we end up signing, it'll be all good. That's a magic chant, a ******* top chant.

Armageddon

Only 8 more weeks of bumping!

Ooooooh Romanov, he's the owner, he's f*****g class (likes to dance), drives around Gorgie (or Gogar haha) with a wallet full of cash, picks the team on Saturday and lets us know by fax (repeat forever) Ooooooh Romanov, he's the owner ...

scott_jambo

Reminder of the tune too ...

Ooooooh Romanov, he's the owner, he's f*****g class, drives around Gorgie with a wallet full of cash, picks the team on Saturday and lets us know by fax (repeat forever) Ooooooh Romanov, he's the owner ...

Another request to change it to

"drives around Tynecastle with a wallet full of cash"

Just fits better.

Ive been singing this non-stop the last few days... :whistling:

motion for this to be the new 'Hearts song' :ninja:

Governor Tarkin

Only 8 more weeks of bumping!

Ooooooh Romanov, he's the owner, he's f*****g class (likes to dance), drives around Gorgie (or Gogar haha) with a wallet full of cash, picks the team on Saturday and lets us know by fax (repeat forever) Ooooooh Romanov, he's the owner ...

How about "picks the team on Saturday and tells Big Jim by fax"?

Top chant lads. This one has to have legs.

:turned:

Gregory House M.D.

Les Pr?sidente one is a cracker :lol:

Armageddon

:callme:

VLAD: "Hi Top Secret it's Vlad, amazing chant mate, how about a pair of season tickets as a thank you for etching my name in the musical history of Heart of Midlothian"

TOP SECRET: "Sorry mate you have the wrong number ... I'm DAVID OBUA!" :thumbsup:

On a more serious note ... if anybody connected with the club wants to recommend me for some kind of reward then please do, or if any media outlet wants an interview drop me a PM :)

Archived