Assistance required please!!!!!

weemarky

Right guys and girls... thinkin caps on... i need ur ideas!!!

Heres the sitrep... I may have a lady friend coming up from Birmingham next weekend. I met her last week, got talkin to her, got to know her quite well, really like her, think/hope she really likes me etc etc etc. She's a lovely lass and likes football (well... west brom).

Now, arguably our biggest game of the season happens to be next weekend! Ive already told her that its a possibility that i may drag her along and she was cool with that. If i do take her along I want to do somethin a wee bit special to show how much of a nice guy i am ;) etc etc and was wonderin if theres anythin in the kilmarnock area some1 would suggest doin?

My first idea would be go to the game, take her out for a meal and stay in troon or somethin like that???

any ideas??????

thanks

weemarky

Heres the sitrep... I may have a lady friend coming up from Birmingham next weekend. I met her last week, got talkin to her, got to know her quite well, really like her, think/hope she really likes me etc etc etc. She's a lovely lass and likes football (well... west brom).

Now, arguably our biggest game of the season happens to be next weekend! Ive already told her that its a possibility that i may drag her along and she was cool with that. If i do take her along I want to do somethin a wee bit special to show how much of a nice guy i am ;) etc etc and was wonderin if theres anythin in the kilmarnock area some1 would suggest doin?

My first idea would be go to the game, take her out for a meal and stay in troon or somethin like that???

any ideas??????

thanks

weemarky

I stayed at The Western Hotel last weekend mate. It is owned and is part of Ayr Racecourse. ?70 for a 4 star hotel was good value.

Check laterooms for good deals, that is where I got mine.

CompleteIdiot

any ideas??????

thanks

weemarky

Honestly. Do you think taking a bird to Ayrshire is going to impress her? Moreover, you are taking a bird to Ayrshire and then making out you are more interested in football than her.

This plan looks tactically inept.

the other option is of course just to miss the game and hope like **** we win?

CompleteIdiot
the other option is of course just to miss the game and hope like **** we win?

You could just try to ignore the football, find a romantic hotel set in romantic scenery and get laid repeatedly instead? :P

The Old Tolbooth
You could just try to ignore the football, find a romantic hotel set in romantic scenery and get laid repeatedly instead? :P

We have a winner! :D

For once in my life I'm trying to make an effort and convince a lassie that im a nice romantic guy without the use of the boaby...

the choice words here are obv "trying" and "effort"

For once in my life I'm trying to make an effort and convince a lassie that im a nice romantic guy without the use of the boaby...

the choice words here are obv "trying" and "effort"

Just be a gent and go down first.

CompleteIdiot
For once in my life I'm trying to make an effort and convince a lassie that im a nice romantic guy without the use of the boaby.

Are you planning a kinky dildofest? :ninja:

bob: I always do anyway

and Completeidiot: NAW!

cheers for the western hotel idea btw but the only rooms left that weekend are like 300 quid an i dinnae like her that much!

cheers for the western hotel idea btw but the only rooms left that weekend are like 300 quid an i dinnae like her that much!

Lol!

S.U.S.S. That pic is genius mate. the thing im tryin to achieve is makin her happy by makin her think im a nice guy and keepin me happy so i get to go to the game... any more solutions?

Guest S.U.S.S.

Just tell her the truth, if it was another game you wouldnt go. If she is understanding then bingo. Tell her as she is happy to go to the game you want to take her for a nice meal to say thanks.

Good Luck mate!!

Just tell her the truth, if it was another game you wouldnt go. If she is understanding then bingo. Tell her as she is happy to go to the game you want to take her for a nice meal to say thanks.

Good Luck mate!!

thanks mate. fingers crossed!

there is a caravan park in dunoon that has some lovely chalets in a wooded area. very quiet, very nice.

the leisure centre in the park is a bit of a hole, i've sung there twice so take my word for it, but the chalets are very nice, and a bit away from the caravan. only problem is that it IS the weegie holiday destination of choice.

stay in the chalet, get the candles out and cook something nice. i promise you'll not notice the weegies

Ron Atkinsons Microphone

Get it pumped in the toilets like a certain other Hearts fan who shall remain nameless.

get the candles out and cook something nice.

Avoid this place at all costs! It must be seriously downmarket if the chalet doesn't even have a cooker. :o

was wonderin if theres anythin in the kilmarnock area some1 would suggest doin?

It's a shame Irvine Jambo's dead or I'm sure he would have welcomed you into his palatial home for the weekend. RIP Irvine - legend. :sad:

Archived