Things that you have that you would hate to lose

Craigieboy

I lost my scarf last weekend and I was gutted. Managed to get it back from a guy that had accidentally taken it from the pub. Was so chuffed. It has sentimental value.

Also an old Hearts shaped key ring that belonged to my gran before she died. Would hate to lose it.

I'm not that fussed about stuff.

It would be an inconvenience to lose my phone, my MP3 player, my wallet, my keys, but not the end of the world.

I don't really do sentimental keepsakes, I wouldn't even be that bothered if I lost my wedding ring.

However I never lose anything, I've had the same lighter for 16 years, I've never lost a set of keys, or a phone. In fact I get really annoyed with people who lose stuff all the time.

You know that thing when you put on your winter coat for the first time in months and you find a score in the pocket that you've forgotten about and it's a big bonus. That's never happened to me, ever. I have never been in a position to forget about a ?20 note that I have somewhere. I am a control freak.

Bill,Well thats what Mrs.X calls him!BTW Does your missus have a pet name for the tadge?Should,ve made this a seperate thread.

CompleteIdiot
Bill,Well thats what Mrs.X calls him!BTW Does your missus have a pet name for the tadge?Should,ve made this a seperate thread.

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

The Old Tolbooth

My switch card, lost the bloody thing last night in my drunken state!

It was Andys fault ;)

Doctor FinnBarr

I see that in the last 10 years the government has managed to lose 600 laptops, 400 mobiles , a ?144 rail ticket, a ?22.500 limo and a motorbike. Careless or what?:confused:

rudi must stay

mobile phone, don't ask me why but I would really be scared if someone got it and phoned up everyone on it

at the end of the day, most material things can be replaced so altho (like someone else said) losing phones / cameras, etc is ballache its not major.

In saying that, if I lost some of my records i'd be ****ing devastated... :(

PsychocAndy
I'm not that fussed about stuff.

It would be an inconvenience to lose my phone, my MP3 player, my wallet, my keys, but not the end of the world.

I don't really do sentimental keepsakes, I wouldn't even be that bothered if I lost my wedding ring.

However I never lose anything, I've had the same lighter for 16 years, I've never lost a set of keys, or a phone. In fact I get really annoyed with people who lose stuff all the time.

You know that thing when you put on your winter coat for the first time in months and you find a score in the pocket that you've forgotten about and it's a big bonus. That's never happened to me, ever. I have never been in a position to forget about a ?20 note that I have somewhere. I am a control freak.

Is it not the fact that anything you loose you just go back in the tardis and put it somewhere safe where you'll find it, cheat.

See you on Saturday, bin the Catherine Tate lassie, she's annoying

In my drunken state on Saturday I lost my bracelet my boyfriend got me for my Christmas was so ****** angry with myself and didnt have the heart to tell him I went and replaced it this morning.... Took the insurance out on it also... just incase...:P

Listen to your parents kids... Drinking really isnt good for you!

I would hate to lose my Mobile Phone.

It's my life support machine and cannot live without it..!!

I dont think any phone that I have had, has ever been off!!

Archived