see here

a few thumbnail teasers

the goal

_MG_4577.jpg

Lou and Andy

_MG_4586.jpg

Jose

_MG_4727.jpg

Me and my mates had the pleasure of sitting near Lou and Andy on a train heading for Dundee Utd game when Burley was in charge.

Pair of smelly sods! Definitely a sandwich short of a picnic the pair of them.

maroonlegions

photo 6, larry waiting for robbies throw in,"ffs gees the ball, feck chucking it into the box.":107years::P

maroonlegions

photo 15 , UTD fans, check the hobo in disguise sitting next to his baldy UTD fan boyfriend."OH THE HIBEES ARE GAY".:107years::107years:;)

Spotted this pair in Dalry Road before the game - thought it was a tv comedy sketch being filmed. Me and the wife were laughing so much I couldn't hold the phone steady enough for a face on shot.

Photo-0129_123.jpg

gregrobinson80
Sure they were in the Balmoral before the game..

They sure were, and I can quite honestly say that I have never smelt B.O. like that before in my life.

Gave me the dry boke.

see that's dedication Dave still came back. amazing what a difference 25 rows of the stands makes to the photos eh!

HMFC1vDUFC0_30032008_Pict0163.jpg

Spotted this pair in Dalry Road before the game - thought it was a tv comedy sketch being filmed. Me and the wife were laughing so much I couldn't hold the phone steady enough for a face on shot.

Photo-0129_123.jpg

This is freaky I was thinking exactly the same.

Hearts Heritage
see that's dedication Dave still came back. amazing what a difference 25 rows of the stands makes to the photos eh!

I do like occasionally being close to the action, nae perspective mind.

Allows one to get some good photos of the players.

_MG_4650.jpg

lawriejambo
Sure they were in the Balmoral before the game..

They were , I spoke to them when they were sitting as you come in the door after the Rankgers game finished..

Absolutely honking btw, the one with the green strip on is called Boris. Didn't take it very well when I asked where they had escaped from.

Photo-0129_123.jpg

The race for the DC Thomson best dressed Dundonian of the year award heats up as it goes down to a shortlist of two

One of the guys that was with us is a United fan, said they go to all the games...I seen them sittting on the seat for 2.... Seen them again near Tynnie, wondered what was in the Sainsburys bag. Must have been their sandwiches..Wonder if they were prawn..

Miller Jambo 60
:clap::)

Great guys theres only one united , and thats a biscuit.

Sorry Craig but your team are shat as for your dirty players.

Deserved to go , cant take it what a shame.

Who are the big names in your team, big animal Wilkie , a big animal that needs a punch on the face.

Craig you play negative pash , and a forward line of crap.

HEARTS 1 UNITED 0 luv it MA HA

Toxteth O'Grady

Photo-0129_123.jpg

Genius photo Grumpy

What a pair !

The guys ripped troosers :)

Mr Quagmire
Great guys theres only one united , and thats a biscuit.

Sorry Craig but your team are shat as for your dirty players.

Deserved to go , cant take it what a shame.

Who are the big names in your team, big animal Wilkie , a big animal that needs a punch on the face.

Craig you play negative pash , and a forward line of crap.

HEARTS 1 UNITED 0 luv it MA HA

So true.

Photo-0129_123.jpg

also seen these 2 guys and they were coming down mcleod street when i was coming to the ground, also seen them in the stadium they were sitting right in the front row.

maroonlegions
Genius photo Grumpy

What a pair !

The guys ripped troosers :)

wonder whats in his bag eh, sweeties maybe,"want to see my puppies".:eek:

Dr. Bapswent
wonder whats in his bag eh, sweeties maybe,"want to see my puppies".:eek:

Of course in this instance his puppies would be his flappy man breasts.

I actually know them, they are brothers Boris and philip, they are from Fife and support any team doing well, they have supported the old firm, hearts, dunfermline, aberdeen in the past, Their mother and sister used to go to games with them untill the social services split the family up.

The White Cockade

they got on my train at Haymarket on Saturday night about 9 pm

Unbelievable

They just grunted, shouted and squealed at each other in their own type of language

thought they may have been deaf and dumb but then one staggered over and started talking to me!

had my wee boy with me and he asked me "WHAT are they?"

Good question really

If you thought they were bad at the game you should have seen them after 4 hours in the pub....

200milesfromgorgie

_MG_4635.jpg

oh i wish how they where hobos, t-shirt tastic ala lochend vice.

but dundee utd does give it a certian comic twist, maybe its the orane?

Midfield Dynamo
I actually know them, they are brothers Boris and philip, they are from Fife and support any team doing well, they have supported the old firm, hearts, dunfermline, aberdeen in the past, Their mother and sister used to go to games with them untill the social services split the family up.

Their Mother and Sister are the same person.

It was strings for their bAnjo that was in the bag.:confused:

_MG_4635.jpg

You will be pleased to know that they are indeed also regulars at Fester Road. I have seen them on more than 2 occasions in full hobo gear, tops, scarfs the lot. As another poster noted, they follow several teams, usually ones that are doing well at any particular time.

alwaysthereinspirit

Was Kingston carried off on a stretcher. Looks like a broken shin from here or at least a very deep soft tissue bruise. ;)

The Wicker Man

I remember those two Dundee Utd fans got on the train at Kirkcaldy going to Tannadice ( Burley era 3-0 ) and were slagged rotten all the way to Dundee.

You will be pleased to know that they are indeed also regulars at Fester Road. I have seen them on more than 2 occasions in full hobo gear, tops, scarfs the lot. As another poster noted, they follow several teams, usually ones that are doing well at any particular time.

they defo arent only united fans(and they aint dundonian), though i know they have wore united gear since the late 90's atleast, seem to jumop between hibs & united mostly and are from fife, jumped on the mowbray hibs bandwagon then back off and onto uniteds since levein took over, some pics on the net of them in full hibs gear.

they defo arent only united fans(and they aint dundonian), though i know they have wore united gear since the late 90's atleast, seem to jumop between hibs & united mostly and are from fife, jumped on the mowbray hibs bandwagon then back off and onto uniteds since levein took over, some pics on the net of them in full hibs gear.

If you get in touch with Dexter he might be able to change your User name for you mate. :P

I was walking to the game with a mate of mine who is a Utd fan and he was telling me they have been nicknamed the Flintstones. He also said Utd took their disabled season tickets off them a few years ago so they started supporting the only team that would give them a disabled ST - The Hibees.

Seen the 2 smelly guys as I was walking near the Merchi Hearts club. The guy with the shorter hair was literally grunting as he was walking along in the rain.

Gave them a bodyswerve and headed straight for the diggers, laughing all the way.

It was the way the guy with the long hair sort of looked at me as if to say "Whaaat"? as I done a doubletake at them.

Archived