Well done Mickey

CMc

rudi must stay
Mickey Cameron has just got himself another cup winners medal with MK Dons today. Well done to him.

well done to him, quite an acheivement for him even to still be playing

dkmmgcycbwc

He's got some reco of trophy wins Raith, Hearts, Wolves and now this. Any others that I don't know about?

rudi must stay
Paul Ince.

Destined for far greater things.

even greater than us i'm afraid. Probably Man Utd

The Real Maroonblood

Paul Ince must certainly rate Mickey having played to-gether at Wolves.

Great memories of Mickey bursting through from midfield.

I watched about an hour of the match as Mickey was playing. He's still quality. Not got the pace to get box to box but plays as an atacking midfielder, key to most moves & looks likes he's still loving playing.

Well done wee man. Pity he never got to take the penalty though.

HillmanHearts

Great to hear - He was a brilliant wee Hearts player - and started off our greatest result in recent history by tucking away the pen after Baggio launched himself from the halfway line into to the Ger's box - AWESOME !!!

Seemed a great wee guy as well and allways nipped away at the other players when he was captain to get them up to scratch. I had picked out my forthcoming seccond kid's firts two names name after that final : Cameron Adam - however surprisingly to all concerened the bairn turned out to be a girl - ( She was at the game yesterday by the way and her favourite player is Miko !! )

Mickey Cameron has just got himself another cup winners medal with MK Dons today. Well done to him.

Well done Colin - top stuff.

Other than Robbo, Mickey Cameron might be the only other Hearts player of the last 20 years that absolutely every Hearts fan rates?

I don't remember him ever getting the KB 'treatment'.

Other than Robbo, Mickey Cameron might be the only other Hearts player of the last 20 years that absolutely every Hearts fan rates?

I don't I've ever read any bad words against either Antii Niemi or Alan McLaren to be fair Coco....

Great to hear - He was a brilliant wee Hearts player - and started off our greatest result in recent history by tucking away the pen after Baggio launched himself from the halfway line into to the Ger's box - AWESOME !!! Seemed a great wee guy as well and allways nipped away at the other players when he was captain to get them up to scratch. I had picked out my forthcoming seccond kid's firts two names name after that final : Cameron Adam - however surprisingly to all concerened the bairn turned out to be a girl - ( She was at the game yesterday by the way and her favourite player is Miko !! )

Some would argue that he never quite made it. God bless the ref who was daydreaming about retirement :)

I don't I've ever read any bad words against either Antii Niemi or Alan McLaren to be fair Coco....

Yes both of them were excellent players/ambassadors/revenue generators for us!

Alan McLaren is now a good limo driver too!

H J Simpson

I do - he was seriously booed off after about an hour at tynecastle one game after he had played a shocker and rumours were rife that he had been at Parkhead the day before for a medical. It was a shocking wat to treat wee mickey at the time, especially after all he had given to the club.

Archived