Liverpool v Everton

cosanostra

colinmaroon

I know that Ronaldo is the best player in the UK and probably the world just now BUT -

I would love to see Torres in a Hearts jersey!!!

How pish were Everton?

In fact, how pish was the game itself? Hate watching Liverpool, boring as ****.

How pish were Everton?

The 2nd of two dreadful premiership games, i watched both. :sad:

Real Madrid v Sevilla has been good so far.

The 2nd of two dreadful premiership games, i watched both. :sad:

Real Madrid v Sevilla has been good so far.

Tell me about it. Chelsea v Boro was very poor. I'm curious as to how Avram Grant has gone about making Chelsea a more 'exciting' team. From all I can see they are just as boring, if not more so, than Mourinho's team.

Had given up on football for the night after the 4 hours I had wasted watching the premiership but think I'll watch the Madrid game. I watched the Betis v Barca game last night, absolute brilliant.

Tell me about it. Chelsea v Boro was very poor. I'm curious as to how Avram Grant has gone about making Chelsea a more 'exciting' team. From all I can see they are just as boring, if not more so, than Mourinho's team.

Had given up on football for the night after the 4 hours I had wasted watching the premiership but think I'll watch the Madrid game. I watched the Betis v Barca game last night, absolute brilliant.

You watching? Raul - what a player.

Great game so far.

You watching? Raul - what a player.

Great game so far.

Yeah. The young lad really should have finished it there.

Yeah. The young lad really should have finished it there.

Real should have scored about 12 by now.

Real should have scored about 12 by now.

Oh aye, they are playing some excellent stuff.

Just as well after their massive drop in form recently. Would like Villarreal to win it but I think that's unlikely and I'd prefer Real to win it over Barca.

The Old Tolbooth
How pish were Everton?

Yet from what I saw of the game there was only one side trying to play football, and it certainly wasnt Everton ;)

Liverpool should have bagged half a dozen yesterday, and Yakubus dive was even worse than Thomsons :eek:

Yet from what I saw of the game there was only one side trying to play football, and it certainly wasnt Everton ;)

Liverpool should have bagged half a dozen yesterday, and Yakubus dive was even worse than Thomsons :eek:

That is true. But it just seems every time I watch a game involving Liverpool I end up bored out of my tits, even if like yesterday it wasn't there fault.

Ryan Gosling
That is true. But it just seems every time I watch a game involving Liverpool I end up bored out of my tits, even if like yesterday it wasn't there fault.

I wasn't bored watching Liverpool last week.

:D

Seymour M Hersh
Liverpool are gay.

End off.

MA HA.

Not as gay as a certain manure player or of course the qweer qwistophers from fester road.:107years:

Archived