Whats everyone up to tonight?

RoyCropper

RoyCropper

Personally im preparing for a nightmare of a shift tomorrow. Im a sparky, job im on has to be finished so could even be a ghoster into Monday morning. Havent had a proper day off in 3 weeks and its really starting to catch up with me. Cant argue though, made a wedge these last few weeks and Sundays are double time. :thumbsup:

You might aswell depress me and tell me what your scoofing too? :lol:

Personally im preparing for a nightmare of a shift tomorrow. Im a sparky, job im on has to be finished so could even be a ghoster into Monday morning. Havent had a proper day off in 3 weeks and its really starting to catch up with me. Cant argue though, made a wedge these last few weeks and Sundays are double time. :thumbsup:

You might aswell depress me and tell me what your scoofing too? :lol:

If it makes you feel any better I've just spent a month's wages on stuff from a well-known Swedish furniture retailer (bet you didn't think that was possible) and I am putting off putting it all together :lol:

RoyCropper

If it makes you feel any better I've just spent a month's wages on stuff from a well-known Swedish furniture retailer (bet you didn't think that was possible) and I am putting off putting it all together :lol:

I would rather be working! :teehee:

My other half is spending my overtime quicker than i can earn it!!! Says its compensation for not getting to see me so much because im working heaps.

Almost worth it! :thumbsup:

I was at an East Of Scotland game. Went to the pub, kebab and snooze on the settee... A normal Saturday... Wide awake now, waiting on the world ending :blink:

Greedy_Jambo

I'm sitting with a can of lager and real badword radio on. How do you like those apples?

Got some onion bhajis in the oven to take the edge off it.

gorgiegirl

A few drinks locally.... early home as I have to cover 20 miles tomorrow.....trainers at the ready

A couple of swally's at home and have just finished modelling a tin foil hat for the rapture.....see you's all in heaven :unsure:

Archived