Dunfermline & District Hearts

kylelauren01

Just waiting on admission,although maybe a double bluff fi mitchell

I was curious how he actually knew someone had turned up

The Old Tolbooth

Just waiting on admission,although maybe a double bluff fi mitchell

Thou doth protest too much Edward :rolleyes:

I was curious how he actually knew someone had turned up

Had you been keeping up to date with the Facebook page you would know the answer to this :whistling:

durhamhearts

Mr Durham is very quiet at the moment

Not a lot to say just now, watched an astounding game last night Barcelona will rule Europe for years with that Team,I'm just chillin waiting on the Musselburgh game today. I hate pre season and the transfer rumours during this time but pleased with JJ's signings so far.

Is that enough for you Mr Fenwick

Radioactive Mince

Not a lot to say just now, watched an astounding game last night Barcelona will rule Europe for years with that Team,I'm just chillin waiting on the Musselburgh game today. I hate pre season and the transfer rumours during this time but pleased with JJ's signings so far.

So I take it you're not one half of the CSC Two? We need to find out who they were. It's starting to bug me.

durhamhearts

So I take it you're not one half of the CSC Two? We need to find out who they were. It's starting to bug me.

You would be correct Foxtrot Tango Hotel

eddie fenwick

mmmm,very well thought out lol

kylelauren01

The enamel club badges arrived today & to quote like the youngsters - they are minted!! Contact me if you want one (or more). Collectors of badges & Hearts stuff in general might never get another opportunity. ?1.75 each or ?2 posted to your door (2nd class obviously!!). Cheers, Kenny. :thumbsup:

kylelauren01

Potentially another couple of sponsors for the website. Anyone wishing to promote their business for ?50 A YEAR can get in touch with me. Once we have a sponsor in a particular field it will be closed off - ie. one taxi firm, one plasterer, etc. Website has had over 1000 hits in the last month....Kenny

kylelauren01

Can't be bothered messing about with change so executive decision & the Club badges are now ?2 each. Still cheap & will raise additional funds for the club. Cost ?144 to have made & will now raise ?200 instead of ?175 - every bit helps.

Archived