Dunfermline & District Hearts

kylelauren01

kylelauren01

As KB has been fertile recruiting ground for Dunfermline & District Hearts since the idea was first suggested in February this year, I am going to keep plugging it on here over the next month. Our 'big' meeting is looking like 23rd June where committee, constitution, travel plans, etc will be formalised.

Progress so far has exceeded expectations & culminated in a bus to Tannadice on Sunday with 50 on it. I think we now have over 100 members, people who have travelled & those expressing interest for next season. During the summer we hope to hoover up KB users who either don't know about the Club or who were keeping their powder dry to see how we fared initially.

We have enamel badges on sale at ?1.75 each (+25p p&p) for collectors of HMFC related badges.

Webiste is www.dunfermline-and-district-hearts.co.uk which gives information, member details, photo gallery, etc.

We have a Facebook page under same name.

Anyone interested in the club, in attending the June meeting, or who wants to join/travel or who knows anyone in the Dunfermline/District area who might be interested, then please contact me through KB, Facebook or [email protected]. Cheers, Kenny.

Green Tree

As KB has been fertile recruiting ground for Dunfermline & District Hearts since the idea was first suggested in February this year, I am going to keep plugging it on here over the next month. Our 'big' meeting is looking like 23rd June where committee, constitution, travel plans, etc will be formalised.

Progress so far has exceeded expectations & culminated in a bus to Tannadice on Sunday with 50 on it. I think we now have over 100 members, people who have travelled & those expressing interest for next season. During the summer we hope to hoover up KB users who either don't know about the Club or who were keeping their powder dry to see how we fared initially.

We have enamel badges on sale at ?1.75 each (+25p p&p) for collectors of HMFC related badges.

Webiste is www.dunfermline-and-district-hearts.co.uk which gives information, member details, photo gallery, etc.

We have a Facebook page under same name.

Anyone interested in the club, in attending the June meeting, or who wants to join/travel or who knows anyone in the Dunfermline/District area who might be interested, then please contact me through KB, Facebook or [email protected]. Cheers, Kenny.

-----------------------

Just had a quick look out of interest mate - good job on the site. Congratulations and hope you continue to get interest.

Smart badge too!

kylelauren01

Another badge sold! Forgot to say, if anyone is interested in advertising on the webpage there is information on how to do it - ?25 per year for a site which has had over 700 views so far. www.dunfermline-and-district-hearts.co.uk (advertising page) for details. Kenny

kylelauren01

Thanks to all who have been in touch about the club or who have shown an interest in buying badges. Website also shows a real spike in visitors after I post details on KB. If you know of anyone - god forbid - who doesn't have access to the internet, please pass on details. Cheers, Kenny.

The Old Tolbooth

Once I get sorted out with my new network then I'll look into taking up some advertising space mate, fingers crossed the powers that be don't put too many obstacles in my way :thumbsup:

eddie fenwick
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ill advertise aswell kenny,i might even get the gay tea drinker to aswell

kylelauren01

Ed/John, cheers. The tea thread is a classic example of the obscurity of KB. Last I looked there were 40 (I presume grown men) discussing their hot beverage preferences. Bizarre!!!

sandylejambo

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ill advertise aswell kenny,i might even get the gay tea drinker to aswell

oh ye because you dont have enough work to be getting on with, I have to book eight years in advance to get a friggen ceiling done, and I knew you when you had to borrow a trowel. :whistling:

kylelauren01

Green Tree, thanks for the positive comments.

If anyone happens to visit the website, feel free to leave comments about how effective (or otherwise) it is. Also, looking for suggestions to improve it in any way. We have some good ideas as potential fundraisers for the Club including Eddie Fenwick wanting to do a sponsored walk from Dunfermline to Tynecastle (feck that!), raffles for various things including hospitality & possibly even a season ticket, etc, etc. Any ideas/experiences welcomed. Cheers.

jambopompey

Green Tree, thanks for the positive comments.

If anyone happens to visit the website, feel free to leave comments about how effective (or otherwise) it is. Also, looking for suggestions to improve it in any way. We have some good ideas as potential fundraisers for the Club including Eddie Fenwick wanting to do a sponsored walk from Dunfermline to Tynecastle (feck that!), raffles for various things including hospitality & possibly even a season ticket, etc, etc. Any ideas/experiences welcomed. Cheers.

he'd do anything to avoid paying a fare

sandylejambo

he'd do anything to avoid paying a fare

he still thinks there's tolls on the bridge

kylelauren01

No apologies, bttt, maybe this could be a sticky until we have our June meeting. How do I go about that?

Being honest repeatedly bumping the thread will have more visibility to the thread, be honest who pays much attention to some of the stickied threads unless you know you have an active interest. Also, request to all members to put the link to the web page in their sig (as I already have done) to try and generate more interest, especially Marty & Mitchell seeing they're the biggest KB hoors around

kylelauren01

Meeting for June confirmed as THURSDAY 23rd at 1915 hrs at ROSYTH CIVIL SERVICE CLUB. Anybody interested in shaping the make-up/future of the club, who wants to be on the Committee & to be involved generally should attend.

Further information/agenda will be on www.dunfermline-and-district-hearts.co.uk.

To gauge interest/numbers please drop me an email, message me or post on Facebook page.

Cheers, Kenny

The Old Tolbooth

Being honest repeatedly bumping the thread will have more visibility to the thread, be honest who pays much attention to some of the stickied threads unless you know you have an active interest. Also, request to all members to put the link to the web page in their sig (as I already have done) to try and generate more interest, especially Marty & Mitchell seeing they're the biggest KB hoors around

Had already done that before you asked smart ass :P

Had already done that before you asked smart ass :P

I realised it afterwards, in my defence when I'd first thought of it you hadn't :ninja:

The Old Tolbooth

I realised it afterwards, in my defence when I'd first thought of it you hadn't :ninja:

That's feeble! :lol:

kylelauren01

Bloody hell Mitchell, every time I post something you or you and Fenwick hijack it talking p1sh!! No wonder you have so many posts!!

Back on topic, AGENDA ITEMS; AMENDMENTS TO DRAFT CONSTITUTION; PROPOSALS FOR COMMITTEE; AND THOSE ATTENDING MEETING to me asap please. Kenny.

The Old Tolbooth

Bloody hell Mitchell, every time I post something you or you and Fenwick hijack it talking p1sh!! No wonder you have so many posts!!

Back on topic, AGENDA ITEMS; AMENDMENTS TO DRAFT CONSTITUTION; PROPOSALS FOR COMMITTEE; AND THOSE ATTENDING MEETING to me asap please. Kenny.

Stop mumping ya grumpy bugger, it's keeping the thread at the top of the page :whistling:

eddie fenwick

Stop mumping ya grumpy bugger, it's keeping the thread at the top of the page :whistling:

see theres a reason me and fatty talk p1sh :teehee:

eddie fenwick

Aye but the pish you guys spout is more likely to scare folk off

Mitchell scares folk of before opening his gob

The Old Tolbooth

Does Mitchell have to pay two subs as he takes up two seats on the bus???

Says Twiggy! :rolleyes:

kylelauren01

Still have enamel club badges for sale - see website for design, etc. Still looking for names of those attending meeting as well.

kylelauren01

With all this positivity surrounding signings we might have to cap numbers joining or run two buses next season. Where's the Europa League final next season? :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

With all this positivity surrounding signings we might have to cap numbers joining or run two buses next season. Where's the Europa League final next season? :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bucharest Romania...

I have never been there... :whistling:

kylelauren01

scratch that! i cannie get rid of the kickback bit!

Gadgey, cannae figure out how to do it but did manage to get a paypal link on website :thumbsup:

kylelauren01

For the two as yet unidentified members who turned up at Rosyth Civil Service Club last night expecting a meeting, I admire punctuality but 4 WEEKS early is taking it too far!!! Go on, admit it was you & face the ripping.... :whistling:

Radioactive Mince

For the two as yet unidentified members who turned up at Rosyth Civil Service Club last night expecting a meeting, I admire punctuality but 4 WEEKS early is taking it too far!!! Go on, admit it was you & face the ripping.... :whistling:

It's a pity that so many suspects have eliminated themselves from the investigation thus far - It could've been a decent sweepstake (all profits to club of course).

:)

I there a Inverness/Highland Hearts Supports Branch by any chance? Anyone know? Would be interested if it was an option!

eddie fenwick

I there a Inverness/Highland Hearts Supports Branch by any chance? Anyone know? Would be interested if it was an option!

there is,ill pm you paul frasers number

eddie fenwick

Ed, how do you know it was Russell Brand?

just a guess but he is a student so he wont even know what year this is

yvonnejambo

You have a pm, but anyone else wanting any info we have a facebook page-highlandheartsfans and you can email at us [email protected]. We send out info through both of these and sometimes on here too. Plan to meet in Inverness at end of June time.

mahgrassyshoes

It was Russell brand lol

:rofl:

I go away for one week and the clique are taking the piss out of me. Cowards.:verymad:

Radioactive Mince

I go away for one week and the clique are taking the piss out of me. Cowards.:verymad:

So it wisnae you then, dude? :stuart:

kylelauren01

:thumbsup: I did wish you a happy birthday tho mate! Good alibi tho & the search goes on for the mystery two....

Radioactive Mince

Begg and dode???????????

This another wild stab, Ed? Wouldn't put it past the Begg, TBH.

Just waiting on admission,although maybe a double bluff fi mitchell

I was curious how he actually knew someone had turned up

Archived