What Does Nade Actually Do Now?

Ragnar

One positive I remember about Nade was a game against Rangers where we were protecting a lead (maybe even a draw) and it was taking 2, 3, 4 Rangers players to get the ball from him.

Did he not also have a great game at Parkhead in a league cup victory?

Talented guy with mental and physical problems. If he'd ever managed to embrace professional football, he'd have been too good to have played for Hearts! What a touch and close control he had, and he man could hit a ball when he didny think aboot it!

As it was he was a massive waste of money and a bit of a joke. A bit of a joke that still put the Hibs to the sword a couple of times, mind. Don't recall Hurtado The Tank ever doing that to us. Even our flops are a hundred class above theirs!

Thank christ JJ ripped up the contract Nade had apparently already put pen to!!!!

tommythejambo

Well since 'The Cliques' Jesus Christ took over, there are have been some absolutely stunning wastes of' money, I have decided to list my 'Top 5 Vlad Wasters' which are in no particular order, please add 1 in your reply and then we can maybe realise how much we pished up against the wall for 2 Scottish Cups wins (although the last one is priceless) which would be anybody's get out of jail card I concede.

Nade

Obua

Bosnian Bullet

Pinalla

Kingston

Those 5s salaries could have paid off the debt of a few third world countries. ninja.gif

Ok, your turn....there are plenty more to come..........1 at a time.

Grainger

Webster

Zaliukas

McGowan

Barr

Black

Suso

Skacel

Elliot

Did I do that right?

Bunny Munro

Nades first few months were superb. You just couldnt get the ball of him.

Then he turned in to an overweight slob who simply didn't care. A real waste, because when he did turn it on, (such as the league cup win over celtic when Stewart scored the winner) he showed he still had the talent.

Nade definitely had talent but a combination of poor attitude and the way we were mis managed in 07/08 led to him never fully recovering

A fit and focussed Nade might not have scored a barrel load but would have been a more then competent Spl player

Still,two goals against Hibs he'll always be remembered for but overall a criminal waste of money

Archived