What Does Nade Actually Do Now?

Ragnar

He was released in December 2010 by Cypriot side 'Alki Larnaca' and as far as I'm aware he doesn't play for a club ATM.

Anyone know?

inb4 mcdonalds

It would seem he is playing in Thailand according to this story :

http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/sport/Thailand-trip-passport-stardom-Lincoln-lad/article-3555860-detail/article.html

""Christian Nade, the former Sheffield United and Hearts striker, is also out there so it will be interesting to see how things develop."

Doesn't mention which club though.

vlad on the tyne

Some **** has went to the bother of putting together a film of Nades twists n turns whilst in maroon on you tube lasts about 30 seconds.

Cannot believe he was allegedly offered a further 3 year contract at this club. Absolute disgrace to the jersey.

It would seem he is playing in Thailand according to this story :

http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/sport/Thailand-trip-passport-stardom-Lincoln-lad/article-3555860-detail/article.html

""Christian Nade, the former Sheffield United and Hearts striker, is also out there so it will be interesting to see how things develop."

Doesn't mention which club though.

Looked into it a bit more, he signed for Samut Songkram FC on 9th May. They finished 8th in the Thai Premier League last year.

Tbh I'm surprised any club wanted to sign him, getting released by a Cypriot club says it all really.

He sweated like a beast in Scotland, god knows how he'll survive in Thailand.

Like a beast? He is a beast.

Denny Crane

He's having a midnight feast at the minute

fat-guy-eating-giant-hamburger.jpg

Guest Bilel Mohsni

As long as there is a small team that play in green shirts then he'll probably score a couple of importand goals over there. :)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I was embarassed every time I saw Nade wearing that beautiful old football top... Well not always actually, those goals against Hibs were feckin hilarious! That would be far more embarassing if I was a Hobo. In fact it amazes me when they still try and laugh at us for him... He made it 108 in a row for them! :D now THAT is embarassing!

As long as there is a small team that play in green shirts then he'll probably score a couple of importand goals over there. :)

Aren't they all red shirts over there?

• 1 year later...
Bindy Badgy

He was a goal machine in Football Manager.

Shame he was pish in the real World

Chaka Demus & pliers

According to his wiki page he had a great 2011. He scored 4 goals in 0 appearances.

He only scored 20 goals in the 11 years before that!!

So the secret of getting goals from Nade appears to be not to play him

Auld Reekin'

According to his wiki page he had a great 2011. He scored 4 goals in 0 appearances.

He only scored 20 goals in the 11 years before that!!

So the secret of getting goals from Nade appears to be not to play him

Now that's a ratio! :woot:

Connor-The-Jambo

hay stop slaging him he scored against hibs thats better than john sutton at the moment i dont like him but he scores against hibs!!!

He plays for a team in Thailand.

Blue shirt... begins with an S. I've forgot the name.

He is yet to score.

Well since 'The Cliques' Jesus Christ took over, there are have been some absolutely stunning wastes of' money, I have decided to list my 'Top 5 Vlad Wasters' which are in no particular order, please add 1 in your reply and then we can maybe realise how much we pished up against the wall for 2 Scottish Cups wins (although the last one is priceless) which would be anybody's get out of jail card I concede.

Nade

Obua

Bosnian Bullet

Pinalla

Kingston

Those 5s salaries could have paid off the debt of a few third world countries. ninja.gif

Ok, your turn....there are plenty more to come..........1 at a time.

He plays for a team in Thailand.

Blue shirt... begins with an S. I've forgot the name.

He is yet to score.

I can EXCLUSIVELY REVEAL he is their ball boy!

TPL%23Match17%23310.jpg

rossthejambo

Bednar

Aguiar

Skacel (I know he's been mentioned but he signed him twice)

This is a fun game

Nade still does a job that most of us would kill to do as a living, no matter how few goals he has scored.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

You know when a DVD goes along an assembly line? It goes along, the data gets embedded and then the finish gets applied. There's a person that stands at the end of the production line and makes sure each DVD is in working order.

Nade doesn't do that.

Malcolm Tucker

Well since 'The Cliques' Jesus Christ took over, there are have been some absolutely stunning wastes of' money, I have decided to list my 'Top 5 Vlad Wasters' which are in no particular order, please add 1 in your reply and then we can maybe realise how much we pished up against the wall for 2 Scottish Cups wins (although the last one is priceless) which would be anybody's get out of jail card I concede.

Nade

Obua

Bosnian Bullet

Pinalla

Kingston

Those 5s salaries could have paid off the debt of a few third world countries. ninja.gif

If you're going to be an arsehole, at the very least spell Pinilla's name right.

I personally thought European Championship winner Takis Fyssas was shite. And what the shiting Christ did Edgaras Jankauskas ever do in his career, eh?

Don't even get me STARTED with Skacel.

Malcolm Tucker

Scottish Cup winning captain Marius Zaliukas. I can't think of anything he's done since VAD MALD brought him in.

Velicka was worse than Stalin.

Nade

Obua

Bosnian Bullet

Pinalla

Kingston

dont think you actually understand how big an achievement that is for a team like hearts, before vlad we had won 2 scottish cups in 50 years and only 3 in 100 years. to win 2 in 6 years and get the the clubs debt back to the same level it was when he took over is quite remarkable. the man is a legend!! :thumbsup:

Randy Marsh

dont think you actually understand how big an achievement that is for a team like hearts, before vlad we had won 2 scottish cups in 50 years and only 3 in 100 years. to win 2 in 6 years and get the the clubs debt back to the same level it was when he took over is quite remarkable. the man is a legend!! :thumbsup:

Agreed. Although money has been wasted we have also recouped huge transfer fees during Vlads reign. Most notably for Craig Gordon. The pieman would have sold Gordon for ?1.5m (probably to Rangers)! For every bad signing there has also been a great signing and our debt (as you say) is at around the same level.

Connor-The-Jambo

He was a goal machine in Football Manager.

Shame he was pish in the real World

how did you play him he was gash on mine

poacher,tofeet

One positive I remember about Nade was a game against Rangers where we were protecting a lead (maybe even a draw) and it was taking 2, 3, 4 Rangers players to get the ball from him.

rossthejambo

One positive I remember about Nade was a game against Rangers where we were protecting a lead (maybe even a draw) and it was taking 2, 3, 4 Rangers players to get the ball from him.

The 4-2 game? He was outstanding that day.

My solitary trip up to Inverness when he ripped the utter pish out of their defence was another, sadly rare, excellent performance from the big man. He enjoyed a goal against the Hibs so I can't hate him too much.

The 4-2 game? He was outstanding that day.

My solitary trip up to Inverness when he ripped the utter pish out of their defence was another, sadly rare, excellent performance from the big man. He enjoyed a goal against the Hibs so I can't hate him too much.

That Rangers game was in his early days, when he still gave a ****

Can picture the sweat pishing out of him as he jogs about the centre circle over in Thailand :lol:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Zagreb was shocking... He was finished with Hearts lo.g before then though, and he should have been replaced before that game was just thrown away... What kind of a mentalist confesses to trying to eat his way out of a club? :D

Archived