Its Only A Game

Ribery's Face

Ribery's Face

This is all a joke! I dont like neil lennon but what is happening to him is an absolute disgrace, football is a game, bombs bullets and assualts i hope these scumbags that did this get whats coming to them. Lennon is trying to do a job, after the game he goes home to his family, How must they feel? Its all disgraceful and putting a bad name against scottish football! So forget what religion he is, footall is football all that matters is what happens on the pitch. Who brings religion into it? And singing british soldiers go home this in turn is just as bad but no doubt the SFA will turn a blind eye to this because its celtic after all.

...a bit disco

A relaxing soak in a Radox bath is just the ticket.

:thumbsup:

Chris Benoit

I was half expecting this to be a preview of a new chat show with everyones favourite over optimistic kb poster ;)

This is all a joke! I dont like neil lennon but what is happening to him is an absolute disgrace, football is a game, bombs bullets and assualts i hope these scumbags that did this get whats coming to them. Lennon is trying to do a job, after the game he goes home to his family, How must they feel? Its all disgraceful and putting a bad name against scottish football! So forget what religion he is, footall is football all that matters is what happens on the pitch. Who brings religion into it? And singing british soldiers go home this in turn is just as bad but no doubt the SFA will turn a blind eye to this because its celtic after all.

Agree with you mate. But its not his faith I have a problem with, thats got nothing to do with football, nor is it a matter that should distinguish you or single you out, thats a personal matter. What bugs me about Lennon is his demeanor, attitude, the language he uses and his sheer arrogance. He is not mature enough to be a manager. Winding up opposition fans, players and staff is just uncalled for. His petulant tantrums and rants are a disservice to himself, his club and the Scottish game. Makes me miss Gordon Strachan and Mowbray. They'd never have acted like this in any shape or form. Thats why I dislike him. I wish him and his family no ills at all. And all that disgusts me to the core, because if it could happen to him, who's next? It's got to be stamped out the game. But he has to improve his behavior and attitude. Start acting like a respectable manager, not some jumped up nut job fan.

I agree though, the SFA have turned a blind eye to the Celtic end's antics and the terrible refereeing of the game. I really think from now on the Hearts board should use their actions at Tynie to say they get a smaller seat allocation. We get sod all through there, and with their recent rioting in the stands, they should get less through here. Give 'em what every one else gets. End of.

absolute anti climax, when you said "this is a joke" i got excited for some find of funny pun :mellow:

Archived