David Tennant

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

He's just so bloody pleased with himself. And dont get me started on his mate Barrowman

His name was/is Graham Carr. Was manager of Northampton. Someone said he was a scout for Man City

He's just so bloody pleased with himself. And dont get me started on his mate Barrowman

His name was/is Graham Carr. Was manager of Northampton. Someone said he was a scout for Man City

Ah cool....... always wondered that.

jamboinglasgow
Aye he gets on my breasts too.....

Who's Alan Carrs Dad? Seemingly he was a football manager.

my ex loves David Tennent, but hold no hate to him.

Though the friday night project is rubbish in my opinon, it has:

Alan Carr - the poor mans Graham Norton (when Graham was on Channel 4)

and

Justin Lee Collins - the poor mans bill bailey (as he is only chosen due to his accent.)

annoys me programs where "celebrities" come on and show how great they are at reading off auto-cues and scripted games. Prefer friday night with jonathon ross as he genuinely has at least one great guest each show (Donald Sutherland was really good yesterday.)

I thought David Tennant was good on The Friday Night Project, although I wish the show was as funny as it thinks it is.

David Tennant though is a star, I won't have a bad word said against him.

rudi must stay
I thought David Tennant was good on The Friday Night Project, although I wish the show was as funny as it thinks it is.

David Tennant though is a star, I won't have a bad word said against him.

aye he is a good actor, he's not particularly funny though and that probably helps when you're presenting a comedy show

Archived