This is why I hate them

Dunk-Section G

...a bit disco

"No.

It's the bigots that should be forced out, not Celtic.

The SFA and the whole of the SPL and SFL - every single team - should come out in support of Neil Lennon and state that no football at all will be played in Scotland until the turds who did this give themselves up. This isn't just a problem for Neil Lennon or a problem for Celtic, it's a problem for Scotland and for Scottish football in particular.

We are all Neil Lennon"

:blink:

Vlad-Stupid

Had a peep on the Kerryminks forum this morning, first post I read was about the assault-

"this wasn't just an attack on Lennon, it was an attack on all Catholics...."

One line and I had to close the page. What utter nonsense comes out these cretins mouths :vrface:

Absolute ****wits to a man.

The worrying thing is they actually believe this utter nonsense.

Catholics love to feel persecuted.

Craig, pal.

That's outrageous.

I P Knightley

We are all Neil Lennon"

In a sort of Spartacus-reverse, can I take this opportunity to point out that I am not Neil Lennon?

Catholics love to feel persecuted.

There you go. Picking on us again. It's little wonder there's a sense of persecution if every protestant in the land can make that kind of sweeping generalisation...

Jambof3tornado

Neil Lennon would be a hated man if he was muslim,protestant or catholic. The man is a moron who has brought nothing to the scottish game,either as a player or a manager!

Maroon 1874

Neil Lennon would be a hated man if he was muslim,protestant or catholic. The man is a moron who has brought nothing to the scottish game,either as a player or a manager!

Yes he has, utter chaos and to portray(sp) that all of the celtic family are persicuted, tosspot that he is, aye and thats anouther thing, the celtic family ffs that does my tlt$ in

southside1874

When does a man say to his family........."I have had enough of this and we are moving away from this nonsense"

Archived