Section B lower

Bob Loblaw

I'll bet the boy who threw his season ticket away and walked out feels like a tool. Seriously, you sit through two and a half seasons of utter turmoil and snap because Ivaskevicius comes on as a sub. Have a word.

Nucky Thompson
I'll bet the boy who threw his season ticket away and walked out feels like a tool. Seriously, you sit through two and a half seasons of utter turmoil and snap because Ivaskevicius comes on as a sub. Have a word.
You're having a laugh:eek: We must have some of the most thickest fans in the SPL:confused: I blame all those interbred ***** from midlothian:dribble: Gorgie thru and thru:)

maroonlegions
You're having a laugh:eek: We must have some of the most thickest fans in the SPL:confused: I blame all those interbred ***** from midlothian:dribble: Gorgie thru and thru:)

i say deer chap, to label the fans of the mighty HMFC as being thick is to say they have came from inbred hobo caravan communities and taken the BIG club path and flushed the hobo path down the toilet.:107years::107years::107years:

kennygarland1
i say deer chap, to label the fans of the mighty HMFC as being thick is to say they have came from inbred hobo caravan communities and taken the BIG club path and flushed the hobo path down the toilet.:107years::107years::107years:

Where does Bambi come into it?

Someone from the back of section S threw their scarf. It landed three rows further forwad and hardly anyone noticed. IF you must throw your scarf to make a point then make sure it's seen.;)

Archived