Another clean sheet

Coco

I think that is 7 clean sheets in the last 8 games in the league against non OF opposition. We are unbeaten in those 8 games.

Defenders deserve a lot of credit, particularly Neilson and Berra who have played in all 8. Jonsson helped a lot today by breaking up a lot of the play in front of the defence.

I think that is 7 clean sheets in the last 8 games in the league against non OF opposition. We are unbeaten in those 8 games.

Defenders deserve a lot of credit, particularly Neilson and Berra who have played in all 8. Jonsson helped a lot today by breaking up a lot of the play in front of the defence.

I think we?ll need another against Killie and nick a goal in order to get top 6.

Yep, in this final round of pre split games against the non Old Firm sides, we've conceeded just the one goal to St Mirren out of 8 matches, and for that credit must be due to Frail. In the earlier parts of the season we were conceeding left, right and centre but now we're pretty solid at the back. Frail gets critisised a lot on here, but he's sorted out the defence and he hasn't exactly had a wealth of attacking options to explore, so its no surprise that we're pretty uninspiring up front.

The only goal in those 8 games came from Karipidis' cowardice against St Mirren.

The defending has improved hugely on the autumn into winter period.

The only goal in those 8 games came from Karipidis' cowardice against St Mirren.

The defending has improved hugely on the autumn into winter period.

I know he was not playing today but Banks being the main pick now has also made a difference.No help to anyone but the opposition when we were changing keepers every 2nd week.

Archived