"JJ to battle on"

tartofmidlothian

We don't believe this one as it's Johnstone Press.

Am I playing the press game better now?

Chris Benoit

To be fair BH all they seem to have done is steal all the speculation from here and write an article out of it

I'd really love to know where they get this guff from.

If it seriously is Kickback (which is distinctly possible given the lack of quotes or such like) then that is verging on suicidal journalism.

I really wish I'd gotten myself in to journalism - seems like a pretty easy way to make money these days. Spend the day monitoring fans forums and then write a summary of what you've seen throughout the day. Hard graft that.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I know everyone on here hates the Scotsman/EEN but Bathgate wouldn't write all of that unless there was some truth or substance to it. Far from making it up, I'd assume that he's getting nods and winks from JJ's camp.

Billy the Jambo

Jefferies might be prepared to battle on just now but i dont think he will be the manager next season thanks to the interfering clown that owns us.Our only hope if JJ does leave is that we get a manager that has the balls to stand up to the mad one

"Jim Jefferies has told the Hearts board of directors that he has no intention of resigning as manager"

We don't believe this one as it's Johnstone Press.

Am I playing the press game better now?

Panic!

The Treasurer

"Jim Jefferies has told the Hearts board of directors that he has no intention of resigning as manager"

Although this is not a direct quote (as usual this rag doesn't have any such quotes to add substance to their tale) this doesn't sound to me like JJ is "prepared to battle on" as they would have us believe, rather that there never was any danger of JJ even thinking of walking and it's all just media shit-stirring.

To be fair BH all they seem to have done is steal all the speculation from here and write an article out of it

Not really though dude. It is a given that Johnstone Press' stories are bunkum, The Guardian are gospel and the BBC are just fanning the flames. I am just trying to keep up with the Kickback glossary.

I know everyone on here hates the Scotsman/EEN but Bathgate wouldn't write all of that unless there was some truth or substance to it. Far from making it up, I'd assume that he's getting nods and winks from JJ's camp.

DTD,

Don't do it man, you are wrong. He works for Johnstone Press and as such his story is nonsense. Please adhere to the rules.

maybe slightly controversially on here but I opened the link and read it before reading anybodies comments. Must say I was surprised by the reaction. FWIT I do believe the likes of banderson give us it tight and I have had issues with Bathgate previously which I have emailed my concerns and to his credit he has replied on more than one occasion.

I dont actually see this article being that bad ..............Oh I am in for it now!!!!!!

He also classes himself as a Jambo

Clerry Jambo

Although this is not a direct quote (as usual this rag doesn't have any such quotes to add substance to their tale) this doesn't sound to me like JJ is "prepared to battle on" as they would have us believe, rather that there never was any danger of JJ even thinking of walking and it's all just media shit-stirring.

Putting the rag to one side, Kello and Zal being kept out the team is not media shit-stirring T :angry:

Cut The Crap

The journalist in question can occasionally be found enjoying a pint with our managing director in the Cumberland Bar, so I probably won't be dismissing this piece completely out of hand.

super_vlad

Tbf it was only on here that jj had/was walking away, no one in the media had reported that at all.

I don't believe for a second that even if we come out publicy about brines we could get fine after the fact that both John Reid and the other tramp lawell have not being fined for any comment made about refs this year!!

Jefferies might be prepared to battle on just now but i dont think he will be the manager next season thanks to the interfering clown that owns us.Our only hope if JJ does leave is that we get a manager that has the balls to stand up to the mad one

Yeah, because that would be likely to work out well eh...

The best we can get is what we've got now, someone who loves Hearts but will occassionally have to work through some of Romanovs shit.

Clerry Jambo

[/b]

Yeah, because that would be likely to work out well eh...

The best we can get is what we've got now, someone who loves Hearts but will occassionally have to work through some of Romanovs shit.

Nail on head Merse

The Treasurer

Putting the rag to one side, Kello and Zal being kept out the team is not media shit-stirring T :angry:

No-one knows the real reason why Zal was out on Saturday, it's all just ITK speculation so until we find out the circumstances (if we ever do) I'd rather not comment on it.

As for Kello, JJ himself said he was in agreement to leave him out "under the circumstances"

The topic of this thread is that JJ is prepared to "battle on"

That tries to hint that he was ready to walk which would appear to be shit-stirring nonsense

We have had something or other thats knocks the wind out of sails come from vlad ever since he came to the club and yet its a straight choice of ignoring it as we have come through it before or let it drag us down and for all vlad says about the s.f.a that holds water he is also starting to have the sort of celtic everyones out to stop us mentallity but in truth it is himself that seems to throw a wobbler from time to time and its hearts as a playing unit that always suffers

tartofmidlothian

Tin hat on here...

I actually think the Scotsman's football coverage is pretty good, aside from English's isolated bias and Aidan Smith's Stott-like 'voice of the Hobos' persona.

The back page of the EEN, much like the front, is shrill, scaremongering nonsense though.

Tbf it was only on here that jj had/was walking away, no one in the media had reported that at all.

I don't believe for a second that even if we come out publicy about brines we could get fine after the fact that both John Reid and the other tramp lawell have not being fined for any comment made about refs this year!!

I believe we would.

Celtic are very paranoid but they have played it so well the SFA are scared of them.

Archived