Pinilla won't play until he proves he's fit, says Frail

slfjambo

Any chance that you, and others like you, could give the " Mad Vlad " comments a rest! Why don't you just leave that kind of offensive and bile talk to the weegie press and hobos. You don't need to use insulting language to make your point on any subject matter and, apart from anything else, it's becoming totally, completely, absolutely, overwhelmingly frikin boring!!:ahhhhhhh:

I totally agree kick Pinilla out he's just a thief, 2 years off not contributing a thing to the team, but I suspect Mad Vlad will keep him on for the 4 years hoping to flock him on in 2 years.

Theirs no difference between Goncalves and Wallace, both have good and bad abilities.

Guest JamboRobbo

Yes, it is Frail's fault. :rolleyes:

Is your sarcastic smiley suggesting it wasn't Frail that sent Nade out to do a job he's clearly not capable of doing due to lack of fitness and carrying 2 stone of beer under his shirt?

I thought the interference in team selection had stopped.:rolleyes:

OmiyaHearts

I'm of the opinion Vlad or someone else picks the team so Frail has just got to keep making up reasons and excuses for picking/dropping players. Its a tough job trying to work out whats going on in Vlads heid.

I feel sorry for Frail.

Id play an unfit Pinilla over a fit Elliot anyday.

Pinilla and Nade unfront after the split!

Kids playing after the split please.

Kids playing after the split please.

If we'r playing bottom 6 after the split then yes, the Kids and Kingston playing please.

Archived