Give JJ our backing on Wednesday

Heartbeat

Heartbeat

I know the last thing we need is another thread about JJ but this is for a specific reason.

He is not universally popular with some of his tactics and use of subs but he is overall a good enough manager and one that I personally would like to keep if for nothing else than the fact that he and GL are Hearts men and have the best interests of Hearts in mind.

I have stated previously I know nought but I do know someone with v good sources and latest is he has not been sacked. has not resigned but is massively disillusioned and lets say having a wee think.

What we dont need now is a guy that is not 100% Hearts managing our club so why not show JJ how much we need/want him to stay at this moment in time cos who knows what might follow.

Should he be in charge on Wednesday (or by the BBC interview playing) why not steal an idea from the tims (who probably stole it from elsewhere) and at a pre arranged minute during the game ( they used Lennons number 18, think JJ was 4) show a massive rendition of "one Jim Jefferies"

He needs to know he is wanted and we need him to realise that if he moved on the consequences for Hearts are bigger than his remaining career. Only from the inside can he help. Thoughts??

gdavgoncalv

Good shout I for one will be there giving him all the encouragement I can

williamgerrard

I know the last thing we need is another thread about JJ but this is for a specific reason.

He is not universally popular with some of his tactics and use of subs but he is overall a good enough manager and one that I personally would like to keep if for nothing else than the fact that he and GL are Hearts men and have the best interests of Hearts in mind.

I have stated previously I know nought but I do know someone with v good sources and latest is he has not been sacked. has not resigned but is massively disillusioned and lets say having a wee think.

What we dont need now is a guy that is not 100% Hearts managing our club so why not show JJ how much we need/want him to stay at this moment in time cos who knows what might follow.

Should he be in charge on Wednesday (or by the BBC interview playing) why not steal an idea from the tims (who probably stole it from elsewhere) and at a pre arranged minute during the game ( they used Lennons number 18, think JJ was 4) show a massive rendition of "one Jim Jefferies"

He needs to know he is wanted and we need him to realise that if he moved on the consequences for Hearts are bigger than his remaining career. Only from the inside can he help. Thoughts??

I also agree but the bigger question is how long is this gonna last with VR messing with the team .Its so annoying we do have the pottential to go onto bigger things but we all need to pull in the same direction ie from vlad right down to fans and maybe vlad should start comming back to watch us week in week out and hopefully relise weve got the players/management in place

Good idea :thumbsup:

We should print out life-size masks of the 'pleasing' smiley.

:pleasing:

That would be awesome. Do it.

We'll probably be 1-0 down come the 4th minute. :rolleyes:

Gregory House M.D.

I agree but the 4th minute thing is the cheesiest idea since cheese.

jamboruss

......................so, your suggestion is..............?

bighusref

Whilst I agree in principle, all I would say is to remind people how Romanov takes to others being lauded in his stead.

Gregory House M.D.

......................so, your suggestion is..............?

Don't rip off Celtic... You'll be wanting a candle lit vigil next. Just get the stadium bouncing and remind JJ how much he means to the club in the process.

jamboruss

Don't rip off Celtic... You'll be wanting a candle lit vigil next. Just get the stadium bouncing and remind JJ how much he means to the club in the process.

Is that, maybe, what the OP is suggesting?

Caspian Primrose

Why not?

apart from a small section of fans nobody is that interested about singing songs at Tynecastle.

Gregory House M.D.

Is that, maybe, what the OP is suggesting?

:vrface::facepalm:

Heartbeat

I accept its cheesy but it was just to let JJ know how Fondu we are of him :rolleyes:

Gregory House M.D.

I accept its cheesy but it was just to let JJ know how Fondu we are of him :rolleyes:

Yeah i understand where you were coming from but we would want to do something original.

Whilst I agree in principle, all I would say is to remind people how Romanov takes to others being lauded in his stead.

Totally agree and with Romanov being in Attendance on Wednesday- may have the opposite affect

jamboruss

:vrface::facepalm:

Tell you what, we'll all sing your 10 water bottles song - that'll make Jeffs feel great!

Singing "one Jim Jefferies" or openly supporting him is the only surefire way to get him sacked. Can't have anyone being more popular than King Vlad who has major previous.

Drylaw Hearts

Totally agree and with Romanov being in Attendance on Wednesday- may have the opposite affect

We really shouldn't have to be scared of the repercussions in showing support for our Manager.

Gregory House M.D.

Tell you what, we'll all sing your 10 water bottles song - that'll make Jeffs feel great!

:vrface: Jeffs? I wrote that with my tongue firmly in cheek, just a bit of a laugh but i see your suffering a severe humour bypass. We could bring back the 'Giles Rousset is in our goal' song for Wednesday...

bighusref

We really shouldn't have to be scared of the repercussions in showing support for our Manager.

I agree. That's not what I said though.

jamboruss

:vrface: Jeffs? I wrote that with my tongue firmly in cheek, just a bit of a laugh but i see your suffering a severe humour bypass. We could bring back the 'Giles Rousset is in our goal' song for Wednesday...

Yes, Jeffs - our manager.

No humour by-pass here, in fact I find your witty repartee hilarious - what a wag you are!

Drylaw Hearts

I agree. That's not what I said though.

I know. But it is a real shame you can't sing the Managers name in fear of VR's reaction.

jamboruss

I know. But it is a real shame you can't sing the Managers name in fear of VR's reaction.

Agreed!

Gregory House M.D.

Yes, Jeffs - our manager.

No humour by-pass here, in fact I find your witty repartee hilarious - what a wag you are!

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. By the way you asked for a suggestion, i gave you one which you chose to ignore and snipe about something with no relevance to this thread. Jeffs :vrface:

Gregory House M.D.

maybe we should tell vr to do 1 lol

Or we could ask UBIG to shut us down :facepalm:

jamboruss

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. By the way you asked for a suggestion, i gave you one which you chose to ignore and snipe about something with no relevance to this thread. Jeffs :vrface:

There you go again - you should be on stage! Love the face palms, they really add that extra oomph and intellect to your already riveting opinions, keep it up.

:shitwine:

Zaliukas and Kello support may be appropriate too.

Chant for Kello in the 25th minute, and a quick changeover a minute later for Zal...

Gregory House M.D.

There you go again - you should be on stage! Love the face palms, they really add that extra oomph and intellect to your already riveting opinions, keep it up.

Still conveniently ignoring my answer to your question. I'm on the edge of my seat awaiting your thought provoking replies such as "............so your suggestion is........" or "why not".

jamboruss

Still conveniently ignoring my answer to your question. I'm on the edge of my seat awaiting your thought provoking replies such as "............so your suggestion is........" or "why not".

As much as I'd like to cross cerebral swords with someone of your obvious vast wisdom, intelligence and inventiveness, I'm afraid I have to go out now as my laddie's playing fitba' .

Have a pleasant afternoon and keep up the hilarious humour - you have a gift!

communist

apart from a small section of fans nobody is that interested about singing songs at Tynecastle.

Nonsense.

If your there on Wednesday I bet you won't just hear a "small section of fans singing".

It will be bouncing.

Uncle Buck

Cheers. Can't believe anyone would want the man in that video away from our club. Hero.

:thumbsup:

Archived