**** Official matchday Fred ****

Everybody loves Baz

The Merse

paging janos balogh. would mr balogh report to tynecastle please.

He is our more expensive player after all.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick

Nae dick want to answer my questions?

What questions?

BTW, Crocker and W@nker are fecking irritants as well....

Vlad-Stupid

Nae dick want to answer my questions?

Aye it was Eggy. I'll be the dick :D

Dusk_Till_Dawn

This is why I turned down a ticket for today's game, waste of ******* time, money and effort

vegas-voss

I think our biggest problem and it's been there for years is how easily we just switch off we were ok until 1-0 and then we totally switch off for the 2nd and 3rd goals.

3 mins added Come on hearts! Get 4!.....

That's the spirit never say die c'mon Hearts get 5!!

Jambo Hud316

Brines has lost the plot....how many cards have been shown and its no been a dirty game in my opinion

Koolkeith

What was obua booked for? Obviously realised he hadn't booked enough hearts players, so carded him and black.

Captain Scarlett

What a lot of keek that was,even for Hearts in the weeg really piss poor... :down::down::down::down:

ritchies75

Who the hell's going to play on Wednesday. No Jonsson, Kello, Zal, Webster, Driver's not fit, Templeton will be a doubt, and no doubt Vlad will accuse Stevenson and MacDonald of match fixing after today so they wont be available.

Harry Palmer

Aye it was Eggy. I'll be the dick :D

Eggscellent.... Eggy GTF! :huh:

Jambof3 also gives the answer...

I can't comment as I gave up at 3-0.....NOT A REAL FAN!

to summarise Eggy was not a sending off, Obua had a decent game, our defence was keek and apart from a couple of decent save Jamie Mac was poor. Oh yeah Brines is a tosser :down: Big improvement required for wednesday. What are the chances of Kello being fit?

gowestjambo

Who the hell's going to play on Wednesday. No Jonsson, Kello, Zal, Webster, Driver's not fit, Templeton will be a doubt, and no doubt Vlad will accuse Stevenson and MacDonald of match fixing after today so they wont be available.

Surely the under 19's cant be any worse than the shower we just watched...........

Vlad-Stupid

I can't comment as I gave up at 3-0.....NOT A SADO MASOCHIST!

fixed :thumbsup:

hearts_crazy

Well thank **** that's finished

Now come on the 'well, mind you if Rangers play like that on Tuesday third is already wrapped up

Jambof3tornado

Surely the under 19's cant be any worse than the shower we just watched...........

The under 9's would serve up a better contest. Robinson hardly kicked a ball and Obua was probably our motm!!!

Well thank **** that's finished

Now come on the 'well, mind you if Rangers play like that on Tuesday third is already wrapped up

And Brines is the ref :thumbsup:

robbo1874

Feared this when i seen the team.Sigh,it just the hearts way.Make us sweat. Cmon the the Steelmen.I still think we will do it but if it comes to a play off last game then....dont want to think about it.

hearts_crazy

For a moment there I thought the guy was going to ask Davie Weir 'were you surprised you got a yellow card". I was, it must be his first ever as a Rangers player.

Feared this when i seen the team.Sigh,it just the hearts way.Make us sweat. Cmon the the Steelmen.I still think we will do it but if it comes to a play off last game then....dont want to think about it.

Do you fancy Dundee United to win at Ibrox on Tuesday?

gowestjambo

See you later Ruben...what a garbage footballer.

You will now be inundated by the JKB elite telling us what a superb footballer he is, whats wrong with you man?wink.gif

Jambof3tornado

If it comes down to us needing a point at Tannadice we wont get it, as Utd are looking strong and we for various reasons are not!!

Thunderstruck

Big Davy O - MotM. Won most of the aerial challenges, several superb defence-splitting passes, good control, good strength and showed how to make space and look for an opportunity. He even did well in defence after Eggy was sent off.

Mentions also for McGowan and Craig Thomson.

If it comes down to us needing a point at Tannadice we wont get it, as Utd are looking strong and we for various reasons are not!!

If Dundee United win twice at Ibrox in one season then they deserve it.

robbo1874

Do you fancy Dundee United to win at Ibrox on Tuesday?

no, not really thats why i said we will still do it but you never know.Hopefully it will be a win for MFC today :thumbsup:

davemclaren

You will now be inundated by the JKB elite telling us what a superb footballer he is, whats wrong with you man?wink.gif

:rolleyes:

davemclaren

who will be in our defence against cetic?

Webster ( maybe )/ Bouzid / Barr.

He's quite right though

Ian Holloway was fined for playing a weakened Blackpool team in the cup earlier this season.

Pete Seeger

I've watched worse Hearts performances at Ibrox.

Positives including good performances from Obua, Gowser and Templeton and Eggert being suspended for a couple of games.

Negatives being Jamie Mac's inability to save routine shot's, Ian Brines and his officials being incompetent and having to work with a bluenose this afternoon.

Still think we'll give Celtic a game on Wednesday. :thumbsup:

Archived