**** Official matchday Fred ****

Everybody loves Baz

Everybody loves Baz

Not very confident today, what with That Pig Brines in charge, being at Greyskull All the takeover nonsense and other things like their decent performances of late and ours being a bit pishy.

A 0-0 scoreline would suit me down to the ground today, a shitty boring 0-0 scoreline would be just grand.

Mon the Famous !

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

would be delighted with a draw right now after last weeks performance and our record at ibrox can only see one outcome.

a win for the heart of midlothian, kaaamaaan

Pete Seeger

I don't know why but I can see us picking a point up today despite our recent form. Sometimes they surprise you when you least expect it.

i'd be delighted with a draw. it'd be brilliant to see the orcs think they've blown it.

Victorian

heart says we will get something. for our own sake and also to annoy the huns for a few days until we hand it back to them against celtic.

head says... STFU you mentalist. it's a hard enough game before you throw the corrupt ###### brines into the equation.

we have absolutely no chance whatsoever today.

Troon Jambo

Any team news? I heard some rumors that McGowan will get his start today. Maybe some other youngsters will be given a shot?

heart says we will get something. for our own sake and also to annoy the huns for a few days until we hand it back to them against celtic.

head says... STFU you mentalist. it's a hard enough game before you throw the corrupt ###### brines into the equation.

we have absolutely no chance whatsoever today.

So very much this ermm.gif

Any team news? I heard some rumors that McGowan will get his start today. Maybe some other youngsters will be given a shot?

38 seconds ago ...

While we await team news can you give us any players who you can link to James Bond films? Our best so far is Rousett Galore and Zander Diamonds Are Forever. It's a toughie this week.

gorgie_rebel

Not confident today

Hopefully can scrape a point and any kind of performance to get it will do

Heart says 1-1

Head says 3-0

Looking for Murderwell to do us a favour today.

Craig Herbertson

3 wins at Ibrox since 87. :(

I'll take a draw right now.

I'm stupidly optimistic today but I'm not making any predictions. There's more pressure on them than us.

the general

Heard it's going to be a very strange team line up today!

No confident at all now but hey ho

Vlad-Stupid

With any luck, after possibly the worst refereeing performance in history recently and with the game being on telly, he may be reluctant to have another mare. Surely he must have some sort of professional pride? We may get a fair game today.

Then again.....

Also Rankers will be up for it after the vicTims loss and we can all grudgingly admit that on their day, they can be a very good team. Add to the mix that we aren't struggling to find the net these days, this could be a very good game.

Hearts to lead 3-0 until injury time, 4-3 Rankers full time :lol:

Troon Jambo

As I understand it McGowan in, zally and skacel out, stevo up front alone

Sierra Delta

Apparently Obua upfront :vrface:

EDIT:

Team news is in: MacDonald, C Thomson, Jonsson, Mrowiec, Palazuelos, McGowan, Black, Skacel, Obua, Templeton, Stevenson. Subs: Balogh, Barr, Elliott, Driver, Glen, Robinson, Stewart

thehibsaregay

Team news is in: MacDonald, C Thomson, Jonsson, Mrowiec, Palazuelos, McGowan, Black, Skacel, Obua, Templeton, Stevenson. Subs: Balogh, Barr, Elliott, Driver, Glen, Robinson, Stewart

Do The Dance

Thought Driver was getting an operation?

Harry Palmer

We'll lose our customary early goal and that will be that.

No doubt Laughable will score.

Obua to score. :thumbsup:

2-1 away win. :)

Zal? That is an absolute horror show..

vintage1874

a draw would be good, and hopefully it will be enough to get 3rd depending on utd game. A draw would also give celtic hope setting up a great game next week for hearts to spoil celtic's season :thumbsup:

alanjambo

Apparently Obua upfront :vrface:

EDIT:

Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!

That is not a great team.

Geoff Kilpatrick

:facepalm:

Bitter Lemon will be :seething: that the gangsta' is playing!

3-0 huns :( But "MON THE HEARTS" prove me wrong.Sorry correction 4-0 Obua playing where is Zal? i know he has bombscare moments but we need all the experience we can get, good luck to McGowan though

duckandcover

FFS awful team in my opinion, Obua hasn't been near the team for weeks yet he starts today. Puzzling decision.

Gowser to score a goal on his first competitive start for Hearts.

I've got a Fiver on him at 66s :whistling:

Manny1874

We will be lucky to keep it under 4-0 imo... that is an awful team

Wonder if JJ is keeping players fresh for the historically more winnable fixture at Tyncastle on Wed night?

Vlad-Stupid

Wonder if JJ is keeping players fresh for the historically more winnable fixture at Tyncastle on Wed night?

This would be extremely :pleasing:

Head and predictor says 3-0 Scotland's shame!

Heart says, 2-1 Hearts.. Two late goals, Stevenson & Elliott..

2lvxsmbstephenelliott.jpg

Walter Bishop

Poorest 1st 11 of the season, Defence will get torn to shreads. JJ clearly wants Rangers to win the title.

Awful looking team.

Not one natural defender at the back, experimental midfield and nothing up front.

Lets hope they surprise us.

Fear we might get a real thumping today, and the only consolation would be United getting the same on Tuesday night.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

That's team is 1 GK and 10 midfielders. Bizarre!

Sierra Delta

Mrowiec and Jonsson at centre back really is worrying. Hope I'm wrong but can see Jelavic having a field day against them.

Rather worrying Zal is out hoping for a 1-1 draw, Blackie to bundle one over the line.

Also cmon the Well.

vintage1874

not a great looking team esp central defence is big zal injured? and obua does n't fill me with a lot of confidence

Auldreekie1874

That's team is 1 GK and 10 midfielders. Bizarre!

Or 1 keeper 9 Midfielders and Obua.

:angry:

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Mrowiec and Jonsson at centre back really is worrying. Hope I'm wrong but can see Jelavic having a field day against them.

Yup can only hope Mcgowans CB and Mrowiec CM. Guess Barr's waaaay down the pecking order then :(

Archived