Weather

The Gasman

The Gasman

Monsoon style rain, hail, thunder, and lightening now in Corstorphine, it must be the weekend. :blink:

No rain in Leith but we've just had massive lightning flashes. Lit up my entire window through the curtains like someone taking a photo of it.

Whoops and that's the rain on now.

The Gasman

Think I'm quite glad I'm near the top of the hill, but not at the top! High enough that there's no need to worry about floods, but low enough to avoid the lightening! :lol:

peter_hmfc

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Gorgie, massive big lightning thing. Mrs JWL thinks it's Al Quaida

For a while I actually thought something like that as well. They must have seen the "This. Is. Appalling" thread.

Eckauskas

Bird, who's going to the game tomorrow;

"Ach, I won't need to bring my jacket to yours tonight, I doubt the weather'll be bad.'

:vrface:

alwaysthereinspirit

Bird, who's going to the game tomorrow;

"Ach, I won't need to bring my jacket to yours tonight, I doubt the weather'll be bad.'

:vrface:

I'm getting my "end away tonight" post.:thumbsup:

Sooperstar

Woke up at about half twelve and heard one crack of thunder. Rain was absolutely pelting down. I find it quite a soothing noise when I'm in bed. Used to live it when I slept in the attic conversion and it was a windy/rainy night.

Woke up at about half twelve and heard one crack of thunder. Rain was absolutely pelting down. I find it quite a soothing noise when I'm in bed. Used to live it when I slept in the attic conversion and it was a windy/rainy night.

That was unreal that - I've since learned that a lightning bolt struck near the co-op on Dalry RD, it was like a bomb going off. :o

That was unreal that - I've since learned that a lightning bolt struck near the co-op on Dalry RD, it was like a bomb going off. :o

It honestly sounded like an explosion, it was ferocious. Coupled with the lighning it gave both myself and Mrs JWL quite a shake. The 2 kittens however, totally non-plussed about the whole thing B)

Bluesy1874

Me and my mate got caught in that monsoon walking home from the pub. Got to be the wettest ive ever been in my life .Alos when that huge crack of lightning lit up the sky i nearly shat myself -_-

Archived