ict v celtic

neilnunb

wright1989

I would have liked to have seen Denis play this season but he is out injured unfortunately.

He would have been my first choice. I'm dying to see one of his trademark freekicks! :woot:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Italian Lambretta

It would be even better if Rangers can win the title on Tuesday night. What an enjoyable night wednesday would be winding those horrible terrorist loving filth up.

Either way if we can stop them winning the league at Tynie again it will be Party Tyne :lol:

Only a Game

One of the good things from our point of view is that Celtic are now highly unlikely to be able to win the title at Tynecastle (cant happen unless Rangers fail to win both of their next two games) They can definitely lose it at Tynecastle though, which would be amusing to say the least.

Lost count of the number of times we have deprived Celtic of the title. Very pleasing in a small time sort of a way, but pleasing nonetheless.

I reckon we'll get mega bother from that shower next week if they lose it through here.

The attacks on Neil Lennon are getting out of hand

He's just been Butchered in Inverness :whistling:

Italian Lambretta

Did you reduce the size of your text after the VicTims made an official complaint? :rolleyes:

The attacks on Neil Lennon are getting out of hand

He's just been Butchered in Inverness :whistling:

It's been a bad week for the Terrorists

:D

zander_1293102a.jpg

:seething:

GIRUY plugster.

:lol:

I reckon we'll get mega bother from that shower next week if they lose it through here.

Yikes! I'm running scared! :lol: If we do (and let's pray that we do!) stop them from winning the league at Tynie, then me and thousands

of GIRFUY Hearts lads will be goading them all night. They won't cause any bother, back in the 80s it would've been carnage all over the place

though!

scots civil war

:bek035: THATS FOOTBALL YOU LEMON HEADED ***** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:band2:

jamboruss

I await with bated breath Lemmon being pulled up for ;

1/. leaving the technical area.

2/. entering the field of play.

3/. violent conduct.

3/. violent conduct.

Mark Hughes was sent off for kicking a water bottle at Wolves last weekend.

By rights, Lemon should be getting his misconduct charge through on Friday morning :D

Bootboy100

3/. violent conduct.

If mark Hughes can be sent to the stands for abuse of a water bottle so can he!!

Super Caley Go Ballistic, Lennon is Atrocious!

haha!

GIRFUY ya wee ginger plumb!

Harry Palmer

Mark Hughes was sent off for kicking a water bottle at Wolves last weekend.

By rights, Lemon should be getting his misconduct charge through on Friday morning :D

Hughes took 3 goes at it though...

:lenny: hit it clean.

:shitwine:

Hughes took 3 goes at it though...

:lenny: hit it clean.

And in classic Lennon style, booted it straight into the stand.

The People's Chimp

Lennon has excelled himself this season.

100% Comedy value. He never fails to amuse.

Anyone think that Lennon might get the bullet if they lose the title?

He'll either get the bullet or be bombed out i'd imagine.

Ben Dover

Without checking London Hearts etc I don't recall the league ever being 'won' at Tynecastle by the OF or even the Dons / United in their pomp?

Sadly we can't feck them both and one of them will obviously take the title, I'd liked to have seen Rangers fail so as to increase pressure on their financial plight but that then means the terrorists taking the title .................shitey knickers, what a choice eh :(

my ballot paper has more appeal :down:

Anyway, has Lemon sought clarification of ICTs 3 goals yet :D

Coburg Hearts

If Rangers win the title then it is almost certain that they will have taken at least a point of Dun. Utd. to do so, guaranteeing us third place, no matter what we do.

Rather convoluted but true, I think. :rolleyes:

The Treasurer

I know that there are some posters that will (wrongly) accuse me of being sectarian, a bigot, a mini-hun etc, but quite frankly I don't give a damn.

That was without doubt the most pleasing non Hearts related match of the season biggrin.gif

Edit: it's takes equal first place with the hobos Scottish Cup "campaign" laugh.gif

heartsfc_fan

If Rangers win the title then it is almost certain that they will have taken at least a point of Dun. Utd. to do so, guaranteeing us third place, no matter what we do.

Nice way to look at it :thumbsup:

:yas:

Rangers will be up for it against Dundee Utd on Saturday.

Disser Pointon

Nice way to look at it :thumbsup:

:yas:

Rangers will be up for it against Dundee Utd on Saturday.

Not much use considering they are playing us!!!???

vintage1874

Without checking London Hearts etc I don't recall the league ever being 'won' at Tynecastle by the OF or even the Dons / United in their pomp?

Sadly we can't feck them both and one of them will obviously take the title, I'd liked to have seen Rangers fail so as to increase pressure on their financial plight but that then means the terrorists taking the title .................shitey knickers, what a choice eh :(

my ballot paper has more appeal :down:

Anyway, has Lemon sought clarification of ICTs 3 goals yet :D

I'm sure stewart mckimmie scored for aberdeen in mid 80's could be 1984 to win the league at tynie.

Hopefully we can take something from both OF games. Sadly either way its another title along the m8. As the celtic game is at tynie would be great if we ended their title hopes and secure 3rd (if not done already) at the last home game of the season.

I could not give a flying duck about any of them ONLY!! want Hearts to win, anyone who gets ANY! pleasure in either of the Orcs winning needs to have a word with themselves IMO.

J.T.F.Robertson

Anyone think that Lennon might get the bullet if they lose the title?

I believe he'll be relieved of his duties, whatever happens.

The man is either desperate to ingratiate himself with the many bampots in their support, or actually is borderline nutso.

Their board must be approaching saturation point with his embarrassing antics.

rossthejambo

There are fewer funnier sights than the OF getting pummelled by other teams in the SPL, specially when it puts a dent into either of their title hopes.

Just need us to put spanner in both of their works in the next 2 games :thumbsup:

heartsfc_fan

Not much use considering they are playing us!!!???

...Tuesday even

The Treasurer

I could not give a flying duck about any of them ONLY!! want Hearts to win, anyone who gets ANY! pleasure in either of the Orcs winning needs to have a word with themselves IMO.

I don't see any posts where anyone is taking pleasure in either of the OF winning.

All the enjoyment is due to one of them losing.

So I would suggest the only one that needs to have a word is yourself

I don't see any posts where anyone is taking pleasure in either of the OF winning.

All the enjoyment is due to one of them losing.

So I would suggest the only one that needs to have a word is yourself

I didn't quote any particular posts, I was generalising......I will now have a word with myself.

The Treasurer

I didn't quote any particular posts, I was generalising......I will now have a word with myself.

thumbsup.gif

Coburg Hearts

Are you really saying that if Rangers beat Utd. next Tuesday to confirm third place you will take no pleasure in it? I mean really? Or are we expected to go about with split personality disorders. :rolleyes:

I believe he'll be relieved of his duties, whatever happens.

The man is either desperate to ingratiate himself with the many bampots in their support, or actually is borderline nutso.

Their board must be approaching saturation point with his embarrassing antics.

Their board is led by John Reid. A man with no shame.

wright1989

I know that there are some posters that will (wrongly) accuse me of being sectarian, a bigot, a mini-hun etc, but quite frankly I don't give a damn.

That was without doubt the most pleasing non Hearts related match of the season biggrin.gif

Edit: it's takes equal first place with the hobos Scottish Cup "campaign" laugh.gif

100% in agreement, that was excellent. The first time I've shouted at the TV and it wasn't a Hearts game. :thumbsup:

And I'm no bigot.

Are you really saying that if Rangers beat Utd. next Tuesday to confirm third place you will take no pleasure in it? I mean really? Or are we expected to go about with split personality disorders. :rolleyes:

No didn't say that, any result that benefits Hearts fine! wether it be from the Orcs or anyone (yes even the Hobos) .<_<

Lennons behaviour this season (and prior) has added many to the anti celtic brigade.He is a dis likable Man who encourages plenty that want to see his team to lose

I took a lot of enjoyment and satisfaction from that game/result :thumbsup:

Coburg Hearts

No didn't say that, any result that benefits Hearts fine! wether it be from the Orcs or anyone (yes even the Hobos) .<_<

We are on the same wave length, then. :thumbsup:

alwaysthereinspirit

3/. violent conduct.

Anything yet? It looks like the linesperson and fourth official are in the vicinity of the offences, therefore I would imagine this will be in the refs report and also the report from the GFA supervisor.:whistling:

a highly enjoyable 90 minutes. Inverness were excellent, Rooney in particular. Lennon losing the rag will never not be funny.

6 defeats out of 6 for the OF would be a magnificent end to the season.

Pinched from an other forum >>>> Benny Lennon Hill

:woot:

maroonmachine

I wasn't cleared to post yesterday, so this is late. Great scoreline, made my day. Has lennon blamed someone else yet?

Archived