ict v celtic

neilnunb

Sten Guns

Hahahahaha Neil Lennon is a bigger dick than Bin Laden.

Ha ha

McCourt = Cheating bassa!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not great to see the board full of rangers fans though.

I'd be laughing if Rangers were losing also. Always good to see the OF lose to a 'minnow'.

Italian Lambretta

Not really that interested tbh.

The right result and shows what can happen if you take the game to them.

Not great to see the board full of rangers fans though. :lol:

Jamboelite

Claim for a penalty that wasn't given.

Dick Gordon certain it was a penalty and sounding dejected that it wasn't given; Robbo said otherwise. I agree with Robbo.

It was never a penalty in a million years get it right up you Lennon you ginger moaning tim loving venomous scrotum of a human being.

That is all.

Vlad-Stupid

Any cheek of the OF arse getting pumped is worthy of celebration. Lennon's face after a defeat just slightly tips the scales towards Celtic :lol:

Eckauskas

:vrface:

Delighted to see ICT win, as I'd be quite happy to cost them the league next week.

Hope that's ok x

Claim for a penalty that wasn't given.

Dick Gordon certain it was a penalty and sounding dejected that it wasn't given; Robbo said otherwise. I agree with Robbo.

the guy gordon sounds gutted that celtic didnt get the pen

Jamboelite

Not really that interested tbh.

The right result and shows what can happen if you take the game to them.

No this is a board full of Celtic haters just like this will be a board of Rangers haters if we get a result on Sat NEXT !!!!

scottish_chicP

I'd be laughing if Rangers were losing also. Always good to see the OF lose to a 'minnow'.

Exactly this!

ritchies75

Hopefully we can be as positive at Ibrox on Saturday as ICT were tonight. Time to have a real go at Old Firm and lets see what they are made of.

Drylaw Hearts

I like seeing Lennon suffering.

I now hope to see Walter and Alistair suffer on Saturday.

Lionheart has gone fishing and hooked a few....

aye, I did think that when replying but also chuckled at someone 'not interested' took the time to post on a thread he was 'not interested' in.

:D

The People's Chimp

Some medium sized catches as well.

Harry Palmer

Butcher doing an Arsehole Whinger on the penalty.... :lol:

So we can deny Celtic the title at Tynecastle now, can't we?

wright1989

Hopefully we can be as positive at Ibrox on Saturday as ICT were tonight. :facepalm: Time to have a real go at Old Firm and lets see what they are made of.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

aye, I did think that when replying but also chuckled at someone 'not interested' took the time to post on a thread he was 'not interested' in.

:D

Some medium sized catches as well.

Even got a few texts....:thumbsup:

Gympants was one of them.

Harry Palmer

No idea, possibly.

If we win on Saturday though.... :whistling:

Jamboelite

Yeah I thought that when I posted but what the hell.

Coburg Hearts

Our result up there doesn't look too bad now. :thumbsup:

Eckauskas

Yes.

Should Rangers win their next two games, irrespective of how Celtic do at the weekend, they need to beat us next week.

Coburg Hearts

lhionheart is way too obvious to snare anyone worthwhile.

shan troll.

Vic calls it right again.:rolleyes: Now I'm away out for a walk.

portobellojambo1

If they both go into next midweeks' games with the same points total (which assumes we lose at Ibrox Saturday and they beat Kilmarnock Sunday) it then depends on the result at Ibrox on Tuesday. If Rangers beat Dundee United and we then beat Celtic on the Wednesday Rangers would be champions.

I think it would be sweet to go to Ibrox and beat Rangers, getting their (Celtic's) hopes up again, then hump them on Wednesday, but accept that is asking a lot from the team. Chances also that if Dundee United lose at Ibrox on Tuesday night Jefferies may choose to field youngsters against Celtic and Dundee United in the last two games possibly.

Yes.

Should Rangers win their next two games, irrespective of how Celtic do at the weekend, they need to beat us next week.

Good stuff.

I think I could stomach a defeat at Ibrox if it meant beating Celtic and crushing their title hopes at home. :jjyay:

Maroon 1874

Very pleased that Lennons smelly army have a long long way to weegiville while they mull over thier demise GIRFUY

Victorian

he wont speak to the media. later he'll say he was effectively gagged because he would be punished for merely speaking the truth.

he's a c......

wright1989

Good stuff.

I think I could stomach a defeat at Ibrox if it meant beating Celtic and crushing their title hopes at home. :jjyay:

That's the first thing that ran through my head.

jamboinglasgow

Some of the Celtic supporters on my facebook are seething, one even came out with a fantastic line about Rangers fans

"you thrive in other teams dropping points if it furthers your league title chances,"

:what:

alwaysthereinspirit

All that talk of having to sell the wee Honduran will have Lennon absatutely beeling. Ha ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho ho ho he he he ha ha ha. GIRFUY Lennon ya smelly disgusting wee man.

Harry Palmer

:lenny:

On the radio.

Remarkably no real excuses or blame; mentioned the pitch a few times but acknowledged his defence was shite...

Looking for favours from others...

:omg!:

kj79_hmfc

If JJ fields a weakened team against that lot next Wednesday when we have the chance to have a fabulous final home game of the season ramming it up that manky lot I'll be shocked and bitterly disappointed.

Victorian

just when you're drooling to hear him go bananas he chucks in a measured interview. <_<

hoping for favours from others.... maybe the fans will boycott away games till they get one.

Drylaw Hearts

If JJ fields a weakened team against that lot next Wednesday when we have the chance to have a fabulous final home game of the season ramming it up that manky lot I'll be shocked and bitterly disappointed.

Are we even able to play a weakened team ?

We're down to the bare bones as it is.

Vlad-Stupid

Some of the Celtic supporters on my facebook are seething, one even came out with a fantastic line about Rangers fans

"you thrive in other teams dropping points if it furthers your league title chances,"

:what:

:vrface: :vrface: :vrface:

Adi Dassler

No way will Jeff play any sort of weakened team against the Mhanks.

Be a lot of angry punters if he did, including myself.

Eckauskas

hoping for favours from others

I thought everyone was out to get them, though.

wright1989

No way will Jeff play any sort of weakened team against the Mhanks.

Be a lot of angry punters if he did, including myself.

Putting Holt in center with Black can't be any worse than putting Mrowiec in the side on the Poles current form IMO.

Randy Marsh

Indeed. And I certainly dont want Scott Robinson near the squad next Wednesday. :whistling:

jamboinglasgow

Putting Holt in center with Black can't be any worse than putting Mrowiec in the side on the Poles current form IMO.

Holt is away with Scotland Under 19s during next week so wont be playing.

Arthur Morgan

I would have liked to have seen Denis play this season but he is out injured unfortunately.

wright1989

Holt is away with Scotland Under 19s during next week so wont be playing.

Forgot about that.

I think Robinson should have been playing in the last few games so I'd give him a chance. I hope he starts at Ibrox but I just get the feeling that he doesn't fit in with the way we play. That's why we've hardly seen him.

Archived